Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions & Reviews

112 interviews

2.9

Senior Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

overall It was good experience with the interview & hiring process. From start to ends , the recruiter person helped a lot & for each & every processed during interviewing.

Consultant - Software Developer Position Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in July 2014.

I attended an off-campus drive recently. As it was an off-campus so the response was equally good, and the company officials were also overwhelmed with such response. The procedure included a written test, group discussion then a couple of personal interviews.
    Round-1 Written Round
    It included two tests - technical and verbal. Each test consisted of 50 questions, with 50 minutes for the verbal and 1 hour for the technical test.
    The questions in verbal were very easy - like What is the full form of CV? yes, you read it correct! and etc..
    The level of technical test was good. It included questions from C, C++, Java, DBMS, Cloud Computing, Big Data.
    Out of 800 applicants - only 70 people were shortlisted for the next round.

Round-2 Group Discussion
    Well 7 groups were formed of 10 candidates each and there were given a topic on the spot for discussion for about 12-15 minutes.
    The topic was - How India is the land of great job opportunities as compared to various other countries?
    The other topic, I could hear was - Salman Khan vs ShahRukh Khan.

A tip - before attending the drive, kindly acquire a piece of information about the number of offers the company is wishing to make. This will help you a lot in your preparation, as you'll prepare for clearing the rounds even if the cut-off goes high.

All the best!

Interview Questions
    • Output related questions from C, C++, and Java. The query building questions from DBMS.   Answer Question

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2013.

Recruiters are good and they are like sales man bcz most of the people are not joining Hitachi Consulting after getting the offer so they are selling to the job seekers anyway. Overall Not matured and not transparent.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have exprience in the domain, technology and client handling This question comes to you from the managers after joining the organisation and after getting selected in the client interview.   View Answer
    NA

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2014.

It is awful experience. HR called and had couple of rounds of interviews. They don't bother about situation and will treat candidates like their slaves. Such a worst company I ever faced interviews. Finally they said giving offer without discussing salary part. Never received the offer letter, HR stopped responding to phone calls. If they continue to do like this, they will be loosing the reputation and out of business soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Three rounds of interview. One telephonic one face to face technical and one hr

They agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

Hiring proocess was good, well co-ordinated and well communicated.
    Interview process was just ok, person interview had less knowledge and experience than me. He could not ask questions based on my exp.

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Please do not go for this company interview. It was a hoax interview. HR called and scheduled a interview on weekday. I went and for formality sake they conducted interview with most easy questions and asked me to leave.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question. Very basic questions   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

1st Round - Webcam telephonic round
    2nd Round - In-person technical round
    3rd Round - In-person domain round
    4th Round - HR

Interview Questions
    • It is not difficult question but interesting questions:
      You got a P1 bug but you have following day release, What are your next steps.
        Answer Question
    Limited scope, there is no space for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in March 2012.

technical round, managerial round and HR. Sometimes client interview is also there.
    Technical round will be tough and you have to negotiate well in the HR round. However they pay more then market value. You have to ask for joining bonus and relocation charges.
    Telephonic round may start with a telephonic round.

Oracle PIM Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

If any one get any openings from Hitachi Consulting regarding Oracle PIM or MDM interviews, please don't take it. They are conducting fake interviews just to get information from you how you have implemented PIM in your own company.
    This applies to all the niche technologies currently in market.

My interview was less of questions and more of his doubts on how I proceeded to define the approach and implement solution.
    If at any point of time you feel you are being used, just start giving wrong answers to fool them.
    A company needs experienced resources, not trained freshers.
    My interview lasted for 30mins and it ended when I had to force myself that I dont want to divulge any more information.
    I Pity the company.

Interview Questions
    • You can understand how worse the resources of the company are that they had to conduct fake interviews to gather information. Awful and shameless.   Answer Question

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!