Hitachi Consulting

Getting the Interview

103 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details Three rounds of interview. One telephonic one face to face technical and one hr

Negotiation Details – They agreed.

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

Interview Details Hiring proocess was good, well co-ordinated and well communicated.
Interview process was just ok, person interview had less knowledge and experience than me. He could not ask questions based on my exp.

Interview Question – Tables and columns names   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Not Sure Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details Please do not go for this company interview. It was a hoax interview. HR called and scheduled a interview on weekday. I went and for formality sake they conducted interview with most easy questions and asked me to leave.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question. Very basic questions   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

Interview Details 1st Round - Webcam telephonic round
2nd Round - In-person technical round
3rd Round - In-person domain round
4th Round - HR

Interview Question – It is not difficult question but interesting questions:
You got a P1 bug but you have following day release, What are your next steps.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Limited scope, there is no space for negotiation.

Senior Consultant
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in March 2012.

Interview Details technical round, managerial round and HR. Sometimes client interview is also there.
Technical round will be tough and you have to negotiate well in the HR round. However they pay more then market value. You have to ask for joining bonus and relocation charges.
Telephonic round may start with a telephonic round.

Interview Question – not for me.   Answer Question

Oracle PIM Functional Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Hitachi Consulting

Interview Details If any one get any openings from Hitachi Consulting regarding Oracle PIM or MDM interviews, please don't take it. They are conducting fake interviews just to get information from you how you have implemented PIM in your own company.
This applies to all the niche technologies currently in market.

My interview was less of questions and more of his doubts on how I proceeded to define the approach and implement solution.
If at any point of time you feel you are being used, just start giving wrong answers to fool them.
A company needs experienced resources, not trained freshers.
My interview lasted for 30mins and it ended when I had to force myself that I dont want to divulge any more information.
I Pity the company.

Interview Question – You can understand how worse the resources of the company are that they had to conduct fake interviews to gather information. Awful and shameless.   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2011.

Interview Details been a long time; do not remember much

Interview Question – been a long time; do not remember much   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they did not negotiated much on designation but did on salary for a lac Rs

Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in January 2009.

Interview Details Throuh campus plaement, IPE hyderabd visit, 2008 HR and senior management

Interview Question – Explain ERP   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Pune

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in May 2009.

Interview Details had a detailed process

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – agreeable

Consultant Interview

Irvine, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2013.

Interview Details On campus interview referred through career center and career fair. Got emailed to come in for an interview by the recruiter.

Interview Question – Why are you a good fit for Hitachi?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Consulting interview questions and advice. All 103 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Hitachi Consulting employees and interview candidates.