Hitachi Consulting Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process is a bit different than expected there are total of 5 rounds and these are as follows :-
    Written Technical and verbal round
    40 questions each
    (as far as i remember :P)
    They declared the result in some time but obviously i was happy as even after the delay the result was good.
    Second was the GD round
    they divided us in teams and while the first two teams were in for a GD we were made to write an essay about the movie that we liked the most
    then the GD took place it was a nice round
    finally the interviews started and the interviews were in the following sequence
    Technical round
    HR Round
    Managerial Interview Round
    The Technical interview was good it had questions from Data Structures mostly

Interview Questions

• Some questions were dynamic once you answered one they counter asked something by increasing the level of the question   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring Process is very smooth, i had one telephonic round and second round face to face, they make us comfortable during interview.infact i enjoyed the interview rounds. very nice people

Senior Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Pune).

Interview

overall It was good experience with the interview & hiring process. From start to ends , the recruiter person helped a lot & for each & every processed during interviewing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (New Delhi) in July 2014.

Interview

I attended an off-campus drive recently. As it was an off-campus so the response was equally good, and the company officials were also overwhelmed with such response. The procedure included a written test, group discussion then a couple of personal interviews.
    Round-1 Written Round
    It included two tests - technical and verbal. Each test consisted of 50 questions, with 50 minutes for the verbal and 1 hour for the technical test.
    The questions in verbal were very easy - like What is the full form of CV? yes, you read it correct! and etc..
    The level of technical test was good. It included questions from C, C++, Java, DBMS, Cloud Computing, Big Data.
    Out of 800 applicants - only 70 people were shortlisted for the next round.

Round-2 Group Discussion
    Well 7 groups were formed of 10 candidates each and there were given a topic on the spot for discussion for about 12-15 minutes.
    The topic was - How India is the land of great job opportunities as compared to various other countries?
    The other topic, I could hear was - Salman Khan vs ShahRukh Khan.

A tip - before attending the drive, kindly acquire a piece of information about the number of offers the company is wishing to make. This will help you a lot in your preparation, as you'll prepare for clearing the rounds even if the cut-off goes high.

All the best!

Interview Questions

• Output related questions from C, C++, and Java. The query building questions from DBMS.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderābād) in February 2014.

Interview

It is awful experience. HR called and had couple of rounds of interviews. They don't bother about situation and will treat candidates like their slaves. Such a worst company I ever faced interviews. Finally they said giving offer without discussing salary part. Never received the offer letter, HR stopped responding to phone calls. If they continue to do like this, they will be loosing the reputation and out of business soon.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Pune).

Interview

Three rounds of interview. One telephonic one face to face technical and one hr

Negotiation

They agreed.

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderābād).

Interview

Please do not go for this company interview. It was a hoax interview. HR called and scheduled a interview on weekday. I went and for formality sake they conducted interview with most easy questions and asked me to leave.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question. Very basic questions   1 Answer

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Hyderābād) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiters are good and they are like sales man bcz most of the people are not joining Hitachi Consulting after getting the offer so they are selling to the job seekers anyway. Overall Not matured and not transparent.

Interview Questions

• Do you have exprience in the domain, technology and client handling This question comes to you from the managers after joining the organisation and after getting selected in the client interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Oracle PIM Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Interview

If any one get any openings from Hitachi Consulting regarding Oracle PIM or MDM interviews, please don't take it. They are conducting fake interviews just to get information from you how you have implemented PIM in your own company.
    This applies to all the niche technologies currently in market.

My interview was less of questions and more of his doubts on how I proceeded to define the approach and implement solution.
    If at any point of time you feel you are being used, just start giving wrong answers to fool them.
    A company needs experienced resources, not trained freshers.
    My interview lasted for 30mins and it ended when I had to force myself that I dont want to divulge any more information.
    I Pity the company.

Interview Questions

• You can understand how worse the resources of the company are that they had to conduct fake interviews to gather information. Awful and shameless.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting (Pune) in March 2012.

Interview

technical round, managerial round and HR. Sometimes client interview is also there.
    Technical round will be tough and you have to negotiate well in the HR round. However they pay more then market value. You have to ask for joining bonus and relocation charges.
    Telephonic round may start with a telephonic round.