Hitachi Consulting

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2011.

been a long time; do not remember much

Interview Questions
    they did not negotiated much on designation but did on salary for a lac Rs

Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in January 2009.

Throuh campus plaement, IPE hyderabd visit, 2008 HR and senior management

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in May 2009.

had a detailed process

agreeable

Manager Interview

I had 5 interviews over the course of about a month. 4 phone interviews and 1 in-person. Each interview focused on prior experience but also ideas on how my previous experience could help solve business problems. My hiring manager was very honest about what I should expect (the good and bad).

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions. It was all very practical and to the point.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, the offer they gave was what I asked to receive.

Senior Consultant II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

The hiring process was very intense. I had 6 years of prior IT experience. My recuirter was constantly in touch with me during the entire process. I had to go through 3 technical interviews on the phone after an initial HR interview. Each interview had a time gap of 2 weeks and the interview happened only on fridays. All phone interviews were mostly technical based on my prior experience. The questions were based on real time scenarios. After I had cleared the 3 rounds of phone interview, they had asked me to come down for a face to face interview to their Atlanta office. All expenses were paid. I met a senior manager at their office who was available all day to help me. They also took me out for lunch with a vice president. I had another 4 interviews scheduled on the same day. Most of it was technical.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions were based on prior experience. They would read line by line of the resume and ask for what was the exact process we followed and what was my role. Most Difficult: If you had a chance to tell the product owner of a tool some suggestions on the tool - what would they be?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

After submitting your resume online, there would be two round phone interviews and one on-site interview, the 1st round phone interview was with the manager of the department and another phone interview was with senior architect.within the team. Most of the questions were behavioral questions and some IT-related terms and solutions.

Interview Questions
    • Generally speaking, the interview questions were just the typical behavioral questions and some IT consulting concepts. It was not difficult to prepare for the interviews.   Answer Question

Analyst/Human Resources Department Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Applied online through their website. Received a call about 8 days later from the Talent Coordinator who I spoke with and schedule the interviews through. The following week I had a two part face to face interview with the manager and then two senior staff members. The discussion with the manager was specific to my background and experience and about the position and job details. The discussion with the staff members was behavior based in relation to my experiences that had taken place. The next morning I had a phone interview with the director and was more of a in depth behavior based discussion from my work history. Received a call from the recruiter later that day that I would be getting an offer within the next 24 hours. Received the offer the next day and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Majority of the questions were behavior based and specific to your experiences and then would ask, "and what happened next?" or "What did you think about that?"   Answer Question
    They discussed my prior work history and compensation and then asked what my expected salary was.

Oracle Data Warehouse/BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in April 2014.

Initial communication came from them, I was pleased and went along for 1st interview with the UK head of consulting at a client site near to me, that seemed to go well and was then invited in to the London office and found that I'd been given the right name but wrong role title of the chap I met, so I had prepared for a BI interview and got a Datawarehouse interview, I have since heard nothing. No excuse for such rudeness.

Interview Questions
    • What methods can you use to get data in from an external source   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2013.

On campus interview referred through career center and career fair. Got emailed to come in for an interview by the recruiter.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Hired straight from undergrad. Position required 2 one hour on-campus interviews, a group interview (billed as social event), and a four hour in office interview. The on-campus interviews are behavioral, and are more of a way for the managers to get to know you. Be prepared to follow up with thank you notes - this scores you big points! Also be prepared to attend any of the on-campus Meet and Greet sessions.

Interview Questions
    • Out of all of the other applicants, why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate. I was sent the offer, and attempted to have them match an additional offer, and was turned down with no potential to continue negotiations.