Hitachi Consulting

Updated 2 Dec 2014
Updated 2 Dec 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in February 2011.

been a long time; do not remember much

Interview Questions
    they did not negotiated much on designation but did on salary for a lac Rs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

Hiring proocess was good, well co-ordinated and well communicated.
    Interview process was just ok, person interview had less knowledge and experience than me. He could not ask questions based on my exp.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in December 2010.

1st Round - Webcam telephonic round
    2nd Round - In-person technical round
    3rd Round - In-person domain round
    4th Round - HR

Interview Questions
    • It is not difficult question but interesting questions:
      You got a P1 bug but you have following day release, What are your next steps.

Answer Question
    Limited scope, there is no space for negotiation.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in May 2009.

had a detailed process

agreeable

Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in January 2009.

Throuh campus plaement, IPE hyderabd visit, 2008 HR and senior management

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

My hiring process went pretty quickly as there was an immediate need for a resource on a project. After being contacted by a recruiter, I had a phone interview back to back days with different individuals. The following week I had a dinner with 2 people from the current project i would be assigned to, and two days later I had an offer sent over.

Interview Questions
    • They asked some specific technical questions on my area of expertise (SAP Purchasing) that I had not yet encountered at my existing company   Answer Question
    Original offer was for 75k and negotiated up to 80k through my recruiter

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

I interviewed on campus first with a Hitachi manager. Then the second round consisted of three interviews at the company site. My first round interview contained a brief case as well as one of the second round interviews. Within a week of the second round interview, I received an offer and given two weeks to decide.

Interview Questions
    • None of the interview questions were too difficult. One case question was "Create an algorithm to make a Sudoku board". This was challenging but as long as you display a favorable way of thinking and presenting your thoughts in an appropriate amount of time, you will do great, regardless of whether you actually solve the question.   Answer Question
    I did not attempt to negotiate salary because the offer was the best I received. I was however able to extend my deadline in order to hear back from another firm.

Consultant Interview

I met them on campus for a Career Fair. I, then, went to my university career website and applied and was asked for an interview. The process was not too difficult. They held one-on-one interviews on campus. Not many questions were asked, mostly just asking about my resume.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hitachi Consulting in November 2014.

Applied on the university job board. Got scheduled for an on-campus interview for 45 minutes where I went over my resume and cool side projects. Since I came from an engineering background, some questions were about why I wanted to go into consulting. Mostly behavioral questions. The next round was a case question onsite and then a couple interviews onsite as well.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to go into consulting? What do you know about Hitachi?   Answer Question

Not that great of a reputation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

I applied through on campus recruiting process and attended company presentation and social events. I had an interview on campus, which included two one-to-one interviews. The interviews were mostly behavior questions. Nothing really unexpected.