Hitachi Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS Interview

Oracle Applications SCM Functional EBS
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in January 2009.

Interview Details Throuh campus plaement, IPE hyderabd visit, 2008 HR and senior management

Interview Question – Explain ERP   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Pune

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in May 2009.

Interview Details had a detailed process

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – agreeable

Analyst/Human Resources Department Interview

Analyst/Human Resources Department

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details Applied online through their website. Received a call about 8 days later from the Talent Coordinator who I spoke with and schedule the interviews through. The following week I had a two part face to face interview with the manager and then two senior staff members. The discussion with the manager was specific to my background and experience and about the position and job details. The discussion with the staff members was behavior based in relation to my experiences that had taken place. The next morning I had a phone interview with the director and was more of a in depth behavior based discussion from my work history. Received a call from the recruiter later that day that I would be getting an offer within the next 24 hours. Received the offer the next day and accepted.

Interview Question – Majority of the questions were behavior based and specific to your experiences and then would ask, "and what happened next?" or "What did you think about that?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They discussed my prior work history and compensation and then asked what my expected salary was.

Oracle Data Warehouse/BI Consultant Interview

Oracle Data Warehouse/BI Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through another source - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in April 2014.

Interview Details Initial communication came from them, I was pleased and went along for 1st interview with the UK head of consulting at a client site near to me, that seemed to go well and was then invited in to the London office and found that I'd been given the right name but wrong role title of the chap I met, so I had prepared for a BI interview and got a Datawarehouse interview, I have since heard nothing. No excuse for such rudeness.

Interview Question – What methods can you use to get data in from an external source   Answer Question

Irvine, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2013.

Interview Details On campus interview referred through career center and career fair. Got emailed to come in for an interview by the recruiter.

Interview Question – Why are you a good fit for Hitachi?   View Answer

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details Hired straight from undergrad. Position required 2 one hour on-campus interviews, a group interview (billed as social event), and a four hour in office interview. The on-campus interviews are behavioral, and are more of a way for the managers to get to know you. Be prepared to follow up with thank you notes - this scores you big points! Also be prepared to attend any of the on-campus Meet and Greet sessions.

Interview Question – Out of all of the other applicants, why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate. I was sent the offer, and attempted to have them match an additional offer, and was turned down with no potential to continue negotiations.

Manager Interview

Manager
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details 2 round interview process with interviews with 2-4 managers and VPs. They test personality & Culture. They test ability to learn quickly, and past experience.

Interview Question – Business case questions.   Answer Question

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting in October 2013.

Interview Details I interviewed on campus for the Houston office. The interview was very straightforward. There were nothing out of the ordinary. I only went to the first interview and did not make it to the second and third on.

Interview Question – The questions were generic such as... What is your greatest weakness? Show me a time where you displayed your analytical problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Hitachi Consulting

Interview Details Language issue with other consultantsLanguage issue with other consultantsLanguage issue with other consultantsLanguage issue with other consultantsLLanguage issue with other consultantsLanguage issue with other consultantsanguage issue with other Language issue with other consultantsLanguage issue with other consultantsconsultantsLanguage Language issue with other consultantsLanguage issue with other consultants with other consultants

Interview Question – Language issue with other consultantsLanguage issue with other consultants   Answer Question

Dynamics Ax Consultant Interview

Dynamics Ax Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details Hiring and Interview was normal

Interview Question – No unexpected questions just same as any normal Interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate Salary