Honeywell

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated 16 Nov 2014
Updated 16 Nov 2014

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

The process consisted of 4 rounds.First online test comprising 3 sections quantitative aptitude,general ability and technical questions.Second is group discussion in which half of candidates are rejected.Third is technical HR where they ask about the basics in your specification.Last is general HR where they test your attitude.

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

1 round easy online aptitude/logical reasoning/verbal MCQs
    2 round 2 on 1 technical interview: stupid people, one of them talking in hindi and not allowing me to speak, questions from resume mainly

Interview Questions
    • Don't mention anything you can't defend in your resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Aptitude + Technical test followed by a technical interview and finally a HR interview. People conducting the technical interviews were highly knowledgeable and do not expect bookish answers. All they look for is the concept behind any explanation that you provide. They were all very polite and friendly during the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Most of the questions were based on Real world situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

honeywell offers convertible internship offer. first round consists of basic apti on amcat followed by branch specific technical questions. I applied for electronics and communication. Apti is easy and technical round consists of your branch basics like digital electronics , semiconductor devices ,testing and basic electronics.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college: Initially there was a written test comprising of about 50 technical questions.
    The shortlisted candidates were called for face to face interviews which consisted of three rounds. The first round was focussed on programming. The second round again was programming based with a couple of puzzles to solve. Nothing too difficult if you are clear with the basics.
    Last round was the HR round which was usual.

Interview Questions
    They have fixed salaries for freshers which was known in advance.

Tech Lead Interview

interview process is good very professional and processing time is also acceptable , the people are good and makes u feel comfortable .it was a smooth process but had 4 rounds.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2014.

The process started with an online test comprising of quantitative, english and core mechanical skills. This was followed by a Technical and then HR interview.
    The worst was the interviews were very mismanaged. They did not know who was inside and who was supposed to be next, leading to utter chaos.
    Further they removed branches altogether by judging how the first few interviews took place.
    Lastly I was given an HR reject without having an HR interview. As someone with a similar profile had a brilliant HR so they did not need more people. This is after waiting nearly 6 hours for my turn.
    This is unacceptable from a company of this repute.
    I would not recommend anyone to count on this company ever!

Product Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in September 2014.

Hiring and interview process is simple and transparent.
    Interviewer is up to date and asked relevant questions which matters to company.
    Final round of interview consist of 1:1 and operation round and it is up to the mark and enhance my knowledge about a quality company hiring & interview process.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I was hired as fresh graduate so questions were on basics of computer programming, operating systems, data structures, and also on engineering course subjects of electronics. There was written test for basic aptitude and on c++ skills which was not very difficult and then followed with group interview! one on one and HR interview. All completed in a day in campus

Interview Questions
    No negotiations for fresh graduate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Hiring and Interview process was quite good. Very disciplined and challenging. The interview held on time and interviewer were very cooperative ad helpful. The overall experience was good. I would suggest this company to my friends.