Hyatt

2.5

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hyatt in October 2012.

Quickest response after submitting my application. Interview was done on telephone however was detailed enough for me to present myself and to understand the company

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Hyatt in October 2011.

initially there was a mail sent by the college which included my resume, then a date was fixd for the interview at the college. after the personal interview they sent a offer letter and then we had to send a copy of it back to the hotel accepting the terms and condition of the hotel..

Interview Questions
    • no such difficult question was asked.... but they were focusing on the basic technical knowledge....   Answer Question

Commis II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hyatt in October 2010.

It was an one on one interview with the Executive Sous Chef. The Chef was very calm and decent and the interview wasc pretty good, just one advice for everyone is be confident in whatever you say, fgollowed by food trial after a week.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself & why do you want to join this hotel?   View Answer
    • Why I wanted to be a chef?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher, but their is an ample opportunities for negotiations however, you should have the previous employers salary slip to negotiate as a proof.

Souschef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyatt in August 2010.

personal round, panel interview, gm interview, hr manager round, food trial

Interview Questions
    good as in competitive market

Font Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyatt in December 2008.

Was hired through Campus Interview

None

Reservationist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hyatt.

Applied online and was emailed back and invited to their hiring event. Showed up early and was able to be interviewed right away. Both interviewers were very nice. I felt very comfortable with them.

Server Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hyatt.

I was interviewed by 2 persons and was asked situational and traditional interview questions. It only took me 10 minutes for that 2 interviews. The first interviewer asked me of what position I'm applying to and if I have any experiences related to that. While the second interviewer asked me of my hobbies and just some confirmation of what the first interviewer asked me.

Interview Questions
    • Questions aren't really that difficult though. you just have to answer honestly.   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hyatt in January 2015.

I applied for a part-time Night Auditor position at a Hyatt property through a career website, and within 24 hours I received a response. Some time later, the HR manager called me to schedule an interview, and also assessed my background and interests. On the day of, I arrived about 15 minutes early and informed the front desk staff of my interview. They were extremely courteous and offered to call the HR manager to meet me in the beautiful open-air lobby of the hotel. The lobby actually turned out to be the site for the interview, which gave it a much more relaxed atmosphere.

The HR manager was very polite and asked a variety of questions, such as my education in accounting/hospitality; situations that would justify an absence; my experience with Excel; future aspirations; examples of when I had to work on a team or meet a deadline; and why I felt I was suited for this position. After the interview (which lasted about 20-25 minutes), the HR manager called over the Housekeeping manager for a second opinion, and he was quite friendly as well.

Some days later, they called me back to extend the offer, and I have been working at the Hyatt property ever since. The staff is again very courteous and supportive of one another, from the top all the way down, and is a prime example of teamwork in the workplace. Can't complain about the beautiful lobby either.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you feel that you are best suited for this position at the Hyatt?   Answer Question

Recreation Attendant Interview

Didn't feel like an interview. More like a discussion. Hired on the spot. I really don't have much more to say. They called me in, I came in, toured the place while talking about life, got the job. There's nothing more.

Recreation Grounds Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hyatt.

Fun and interactive. Not intimidating at all. easy going people and a lot to learn from these coworkers, Kate was great at asking questions and making me feel like i belonged here. Everyone says hi.