Hyatt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Manager Interview

Training Manager
Ludhiana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hyatt in October 2012.

Interview Details Quickest response after submitting my application. Interview was done on telephone however was detailed enough for me to present myself and to understand the company

Intern Interview

Intern
Calcutta

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in October 2011.

Interview Details initially there was a mail sent by the college which included my resume, then a date was fixd for the interview at the college. after the personal interview they sent a offer letter and then we had to send a copy of it back to the hotel accepting the terms and condition of the hotel..

Interview Question – no such difficult question was asked.... but they were focusing on the basic technical knowledge....   Answer Question

Souschef Interview

Souschef
Chennai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in August 2010.

Interview Details personal round, panel interview, gm interview, hr manager round, food trial

Interview Question – what is your expectation in next 5 years   View Answers (9)

Negotiation Details – good as in competitive market

Font Desk Supervisor Interview

Font Desk Supervisor
Aurangābād, Maharashtra

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in December 2008.

Interview Details Was hired through Campus Interview

Interview Question – Very General Questions, nothing technical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Commis II Interview

Commis II
New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in October 2010.

Interview Details It was an one on one interview with the Executive Sous Chef. The Chef was very calm and decent and the interview wasc pretty good, just one advice for everyone is be confident in whatever you say, fgollowed by food trial after a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself & why do you want to join this hotel?   View Answer
  • Why I wanted to be a chef?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher, but their is an ample opportunities for negotiations however, you should have the previous employers salary slip to negotiate as a proof.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Hyatt

Interview Details typicall interview nothing extensive or any difficult questions you go through 3 interviews very easy typical questions it felt like the interview is just to see what type of personality you have and what type of person you are

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in November 2013.

Interview Details HR process was very disorganized. I had to deal with two different recruiters, and the communication was horrible. Once I made it through that gauntlet and was able to talk to real employees, the process was great.

Interview Question – The global head of technology asked me so many difficult and thoughtful questions I can't recall most of them. Many were around my hobbies, dreams and aspirations. I left the interview so inspired I have never wanted a job so badly.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation. Incredible environment to work in.

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Sales Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details First received a phone call from HR asking standard questions for the position. I then was asked to schedule an in person interview. I met with two sales managers and it was more of a get to know me interview and was very relaxed. I was asked normal questions about working as a team and my previous experience. After this I was called to come in for the final interview. Here I met with 5 different people and were told in more detail about the position and asked normal questions. All of them asked why hyatt and why this position.

Interview Question – Nothing was too hard, everything you would expect.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

Interviewed at Hyatt

Interview Details Two Step interview process, starting with a group interview and then a two person panel interview. Very standard behavioral and competency based interview questions on both. Waiting time for a hiring decision is not too long, usually within a week or so.

Interview Question – Any behavioral question.   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

Massage Therapist
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in April 2014.

Interview Details hiring process was very smooth and timely. Paperwork on orientation day was well organized and beautifully managed. The hotel tour was thorough and lunch with the managers & owner was a treat!

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I knew the offer would be for two shifts a week and I accepted. It was exactly what I expected.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!