Hyatt

2.4

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hyatt in October 2012.

Quickest response after submitting my application. Interview was done on telephone however was detailed enough for me to present myself and to understand the company

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Hyatt in October 2011.

initially there was a mail sent by the college which included my resume, then a date was fixd for the interview at the college. after the personal interview they sent a offer letter and then we had to send a copy of it back to the hotel accepting the terms and condition of the hotel..

Interview Questions
    • no such difficult question was asked.... but they were focusing on the basic technical knowledge....   Answer Question

Commis II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hyatt in October 2010.

It was an one on one interview with the Executive Sous Chef. The Chef was very calm and decent and the interview wasc pretty good, just one advice for everyone is be confident in whatever you say, fgollowed by food trial after a week.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself & why do you want to join this hotel?   View Answer
    • Why I wanted to be a chef?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher, but their is an ample opportunities for negotiations however, you should have the previous employers salary slip to negotiate as a proof.

Souschef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyatt in August 2010.

personal round, panel interview, gm interview, hr manager round, food trial

Interview Questions
    good as in competitive market

Font Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyatt in December 2008.

Was hired through Campus Interview

None

Gallery Host Interview

This interview was pretty easy. They basically went over went over the position details and expectations. The gallery host has to do a lot. The pay is low which was a turn off, especially for all the work they described. Got offered the position but don't know ill take it. Very nice hotel with nice staff.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you? What makes you stand out from over applicants? And scenario questions.   Answer Question
    • Wanted to get a feel to see if you were customer service oriented.   Answer Question
    Non negotiable. $10 an hour.

Restaurant/Bistro AM Server Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hyatt.

Fairly easy, started off slightly shaky because me and interviewer were quite nervous. Eventually Adam fell into interviewer mode and it made me feel more comfortable. He offered me a drink and snack, then went on to describe company ways and the job description itself. Was real laid back and easy. A week later another interview with the GM

Interview Questions
    • Experience working with food? Interacting with business people?   Answer Question

Gallery Host Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hyatt in February 2015.

Responded to an online job ad for a position at Hyatt Place and I was contacted via email to schedule an interview.

The interview was held in the lobby. I was asked the basic interview questions and then explained the everyday duties of the position I applied for. After that, the interview was over and I was told that I will be contacted for a second interview by the general manager if I am still considered for the position.

Reservationist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hyatt.

Applied online and was emailed back and invited to their hiring event. Showed up early and was able to be interviewed right away. Both interviewers were very nice. I felt very comfortable with them.

Server Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hyatt.

I was interviewed by 2 persons and was asked situational and traditional interview questions. It only took me 10 minutes for that 2 interviews. The first interviewer asked me of what position I'm applying to and if I have any experiences related to that. While the second interviewer asked me of my hobbies and just some confirmation of what the first interviewer asked me.

Interview Questions
    • Questions aren't really that difficult though. you just have to answer honestly.   Answer Question