IBM

2,117 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fresher Interview

Fresher

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details Started with an aptitude test, a very lengthy one. Included Quants, Verbal. Followed by a GD, the topic was "Influence of Politics on Media", then a personal interview which included technical questions and some general questions such as 'tell me something about yourself'

Interview Question – Very common though somewhat difficult: 'Why do you want to join our company'   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a job offer during diploma... i wanted to study more. Do my bachelors.

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IBM in March 2011.

Interview Details 1.Written test
2.Group Discussion
3. Interview(some times they will have 2 interviews ) but in my case only one interview was done.
technical+ HR interview

some simple C programs were asked like multiplication of two matrices.
willingness to work any where

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at IBM in June 2014.

Interview Details 1 min of english speaking on any topic of your choice.Immediate result will be announced.Followed by an interview will be there.Intervoew will be based on just your CV.Be sure and clear about your CV preparation

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Thānesar

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IBM in September 2013.

Interview Details Myself from NIT Kurukshetra. IBM visited our campus on 28 September 2013. Though with civil background, I was hired as developer only because of NIT tag. Process was as follows:
1) Aptitude Test - Sample paper available online, solve all and you will definitely make it. Some questions were tricky. Thoroughly practice all papers specially series ones.
2) English Test - Objective paper, basic question on letter writing.
3) Personal Interview - Questions were asked from resume only. Mainly english speaking was checked in interview. If you are fluent, you are through.

Interview Question – Series was like this
1,11,21,1211,111221,..
Find next term in sequence
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – Got another job offer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Technical Support Associate
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IBM in May 2014.

Interview Details There will be 4 rounds of interview the first maybe a jam or gd then it is the voice and accent round , hr round , operations round , every round is an elimination round be brief with your answers and give a good explanation if they feel to be clarified , if you can practice US English accent for better recognition.

Interview Question – What would you do if you get $ 1 million ?   View Answer

Advisory Systems Analyst Interview

Advisory Systems Analyst
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2010.

Interview Details One round of Technical Interview followed by one round of Management interview(PDM round). After clearing the PDM round, they will take the relevant documents and send for background checking- once that is done, they will send the offer letter.

Negotiation Details – IBM do not negotiate

Staff Hardware Engineer Interview

Staff Hardware Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2011.

Interview Details I have been called via staffing agency for a group interview, shortlisted via interviews for 3 technical rounds and one managerial round. it's great to be into IBM and found fantastic to be selected in IBM

Interview Question – good questions   Answer Question

SDM Interview

SDM

Interviewed at IBM

Interview Details first level round, Manager round, hr round, offer letter, on boarding, nothing much highly technical questions but process related questions. be prepared for few people management quesitons. No tough questions but process related questions. how to handl difficult situations.

Interview Question – people management   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Associate Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details Total three interview : 2 technical and 1 HR. Technical interviews were of good quality, HR was more of a formality. The second technical was more difficult than the first one.

Interview Question – Mathematical Puzzles   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Service Delivery Manager
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in August 2010.

Interview Details Hiring and interview process as nomal compared to other IT companies. The only difference I see the flexibility to attend interview through Telephone. In addition, there are couple of technical rounds to assess your technical and non-technical skills. One has to be confident enough and should be very crisp and clear during interview process.

Interview Question – Delivery Experience and difficult situation detailing.   Answer Question

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!