IBM Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at IBM in August 2010.

Hiring was through face to face interviews post a written test. The written test was held in a college based on which I was selected for the interview in a college

NA

Fresher Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at IBM.

Started with an aptitude test, a very lengthy one. Included Quants, Verbal. Followed by a GD, the topic was "Influence of Politics on Media", then a personal interview which included technical questions and some general questions such as 'tell me something about yourself'

Interview Questions
    • Very common though somewhat difficult: 'Why do you want to join our company'   Answer Question

It was a job offer during diploma... i wanted to study more. Do my bachelors.

SAP Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at IBM in March 2011.

1.Written test
    2.Group Discussion
    3. Interview(some times they will have 2 interviews ) but in my case only one interview was done.
    technical+ HR interview

some simple C programs were asked like multiplication of two matrices.
    willingness to work any where

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at IBM in June 2014.

1 min of english speaking on any topic of your choice.Immediate result will be announced.Followed by an interview will be there.Intervoew will be based on just your CV.Be sure and clear about your CV preparation

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Thānesar
    Anonymous Employee in Thānesar

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at IBM in September 2013.

Myself from NIT Kurukshetra. IBM visited our campus on 28 September 2013. Though with civil background, I was hired as developer only because of NIT tag. Process was as follows:
    1) Aptitude Test - Sample paper available online, solve all and you will definitely make it. Some questions were tricky. Thoroughly practice all papers specially series ones.
    2) English Test - Objective paper, basic question on letter writing.
    3) Personal Interview - Questions were asked from resume only. Mainly english speaking was checked in interview. If you are fluent, you are through.

Interview Questions
    • Series was like this
      1,11,21,1211,111221,..
      Find next term in sequence
        View Answer

Got another job offer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at IBM in May 2014.

There will be 4 rounds of interview the first maybe a jam or gd then it is the voice and accent round , hr round , operations round , every round is an elimination round be brief with your answers and give a good explanation if they feel to be clarified , if you can practice US English accent for better recognition.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you get $ 1 million ?   View Answer

Advisory Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2010.

One round of Technical Interview followed by one round of Management interview(PDM round). After clearing the PDM round, they will take the relevant documents and send for background checking- once that is done, they will send the offer letter.

IBM do not negotiate

Staff Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2011.

I have been called via staffing agency for a group interview, shortlisted via interviews for 3 technical rounds and one managerial round. it's great to be into IBM and found fantastic to be selected in IBM

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM.

Total three interview : 2 technical and 1 HR. Technical interviews were of good quality, HR was more of a formality. The second technical was more difficult than the first one.

SDM Interview

first level round, Manager round, hr round, offer letter, on boarding, nothing much highly technical questions but process related questions. be prepared for few people management quesitons. No tough questions but process related questions. how to handl difficult situations.

Interview Questions

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!