IBM

Updated 28 Jan 2015
2,391 Interview Reviews

2.8

Websphere Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM.

call for face to face but once u get there computer test for experienced candidates for non-local placements, this company does interview everyday even though no requirement, wasting others time which facing loss of pay...

SAP Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM.

4 rounds of interview.
    1. GD
    2. HR
    3. TECHNICAL
    4. TECHNICAL/HR

Good communication skills with strong basics and pleasing personality can get you in IBM.
    Donot fake anything.
    Try to make notes of your past roles and responsibilities and revise prior to the interview process.
    Never hesitate to ask your doubts as it shows your interest to get in the job.

No negotiation phase.

Research Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IBM.

It's bit lengthy and stringent process. Their background check process is very stringent. My suggestion for people appearing for interview process at IBM, please do not goof up your experience or education data while applying for this company.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at IBM.

Three rounds in total.1st round was aptitude consisting number series and some quant questions.Number series questions will be easy.Time management is important.Quant questions were bit tough.Concentrate atleast on one part and get most the answers correctly.

Test Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM.

Easy interview. You can easily crack it. It was an Off-campus interview. Many students attended. But the Written test is also easy. Interviewer will mainly focus that you are ready to relocate to any location. He asked me if I was ready to relocate or not because afterwards people say that they dont want to go to a particular location which makes things difficult for them to handle.

No negotiation. Fixed Salary

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IBM.

Additional point is get Jobs in MNC are Just concentrate on basics of any stream whatever like either in theoretically or practically that's what I did it I got it..

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM.

At first there was an Aptitude test which was quite easy and then next round was a test based on the verbal ability which consisted of mainly English question and then final round was Interview in which they asked some basic question from programming and projects.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

first a aptitude round that consisted of question based on series completion , but each question had a seperate timer running so be fast then a round on business english it was quite simple .so no extra effort required.

Interview Questions
    • interviewer: how do u feel about me.
      me: just flattered him.

Answer Question

Delivery Project Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IBM.

Good interview process, Many levels, Apt candidate selection, close to the job requirement, well organised, if you know what is required and if you are prepared with good basic ground work, then one can clear the interview easily

Associate Software Engineer Interview

First round was the Aptitude Test- It was an adaptive test. Covered general aptitude question and lots of questions on Series based questions. (Eg. find the missing number, complete the following series)
    The second round was an English Assessment Test. Proper use of punctuation, format of the formal letter, correct use of articles, prepositions, conjunctions, were tested.
    The third round was the HR round. Questions asked were general HR questions- "Tell me something about yourself, past projects you have worked upon, tell me about your strengths and weaknesses, why IBM? "

Interview Questions
    • For aptitude test, questions on series is really important.   Answer Question