IMS Health

Getting the Interview

90 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at IMS Health.

Interview Details had a round of written test on the basis of which they shortlisted candidates for further rounds, then we had to write a paragraph on My Aspirations, then there were round of 3 interviews. all the rounds were good, organized in a well coordinated manner and people doing the hiring appeared professional and were good. Asked Questions about Career , life, Personality, Hobbies, what projects did in the past and about family, Last round was longest round where they inquired everything about the Resume in detail, especially achievements and projects done in past , how were they done and what were the suggestions given and improvements done etc.

Interview Question – When said Good morning Mam asked What is good about this morning?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer, GTSO Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health in January 2014.

Interview Details First a basic aptitude test on basic quantitative and verbal ability. The aptitude test was speed demanding though. Many questions with little time. The next round was a technical aptitude test(coding and computer ability). the last stage was a PI.

Interview Question – Many and detailed questions on coding and computer related knowledge. Questions on C, C++, Java, DBMS, SQL. Difficult for someone from a non computer science background to tackle   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health.

Interview Details 1. Aptitude
2. Interview

Interview Question – What would you do If I dont offer you this job?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at IMS Health.

Interview Details Two rounds of interview - one with recruiter for screening and the next with Hiring manager. Interview was quite straight forward and mostly on what I had in my resume.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health in January 2013.

Interview Details I got a call from the hiring manager at IMS health. He asked me if would be willing to attend an interview for the position of an Analyst. I inquired about the company and he mentioned that it was related to pharmaceuticals. I being from a computer science background asked him as to how I could be of help in such a company, he told me that the job requires certain skill that a computer science engineer posses. Nevertheless, I agreed and the interview was scheduled for the next day. What happened the day of the interview was surprising and funny. The first question they ask me is the reason I have applied for a job that requires a life sciences background!

Interview Question – The reason I am applying for a job that requires a life sciences background   View Answer

Associate Consultant Position Interview

Delhi

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IMS Health in March 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview - question about my background and characteristics and then a short case study about the potential market of a specific drug.

Interview Question – How you prioritize your work?   Answer Question

MSBI Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IMS Health.

Interview Details 3 Technical and one HR round... But I did not get any reply from HR.
HR told to me you will get feed back in 3 or 4 days.

Interview Question – I think they will conduct Project Manager Round.
Can any one tell me which discussions will be going in the Project Manager round
  Answer Question

MSBI Developer Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IMS Health in April 2013.

Interview Details Had 6 rounds of discussions , started with technical round followed by HR and 3 more technical and final round with the Project Manager. All the rounds went well except the final.
They were friendly.

Interview Question – How to configure the send mail task to use different contacts in different environments with environment variable?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IMS Health in July 2012.

Interview Details Simple & Clear.
Day One : HR interview asking about motivation to join.
Day Two: Technical & domain understanding test. ( Panel of three )
Day Three: Interview with cross functional managers

Interview Question – Why IMS Health ?   Answer Question

TL Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health.

Interview Details one round of interview

Interview Question – Gud interview by digging into technical details.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at IMS Health

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IMS Health interview questions and advice. All 90 interview reviews are posted anonymously by IMS Health employees and interview candidates.