IMS Health Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct 2014
Updated 1 Oct 2014

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in August 2014.

I have attended a interview with IMS Health for (MSBI Developer-SSAS)software engineer designation and had 2 rounds of technical interview & 1 Managerial & 1 HR round.

Mostly if you could clear the first round of interview then it was pretty simple to clear the rest.

On Technical skill level, need to be very strong on basics.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IMS Health.

Long drawn out; the HR rounds were quick and crisp but the operations people took forever to respond and faulted on pre- appointed interview timings multiple times without intimation or regret. The operations people who came for the interview didn't appear like they had specific questions in mind or a structured process; it was all quite random.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you get married to the one you got married to!   View Answer
    Stick to your ground and ask for what you want. The company is growing, and they re likely to meet your requirements.

Cobol Developer Interview

Two technical rounds and then a Manager round followed by HR round. Technical rounds were tough and it really goes into basics. Other rounds were typical and easy. HRs were reasonable enough to allow for a complete notice period and the questioning was consistent and to the point

Interview Questions

I had other offers in hand

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IMS Health in April 2014.

Got call from HR. The process include, 2 telephonic, 1 managerial and 1 HR round. The questions were very simple, basic and straight forward. The want to make sure the candidate has good understanding of the basics.

Interview Questions
    The company has its own standard.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at IMS Health.

had a round of written test on the basis of which they shortlisted candidates for further rounds, then we had to write a paragraph on My Aspirations, then there were round of 3 interviews. all the rounds were good, organized in a well coordinated manner and people doing the hiring appeared professional and were good. Asked Questions about Career , life, Personality, Hobbies, what projects did in the past and about family, Last round was longest round where they inquired everything about the Resume in detail, especially achievements and projects done in past , how were they done and what were the suggestions given and improvements done etc.

Interview Questions
    • When said Good morning Mam asked What is good about this morning?   View Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IMS Health in January 2014.

The pre-interview screening call was fairly standard but the face-to-face interview was a bit of a shocker. Firstly, I was surprised that a recruiter was assigned to go over my first technical discussion. When the interview began, it became clear the recruiter was ill-equipped to do a 'Technical Writing' interview. Further, the recruiter lacked the patience to listen to my complete answer and kept cutting me off. And not in a stress-interview way, but in an unprofessional way. It went further south when I was given a written test by the same recruiter. I was asked to write a short article. Just as I started collecting my thoughts, the recruiter got on a call with a Hiring Manager (H.M.) using the phone in the conference room and started talking with him about a certain batch of profiles that had been sent but there had been no response from the H.M.. Yes, this happened while I was asked to *write* about an impromptu topic.

It is true when they say the H.R. team is the face of the organization. While I only interacted with just one person in this company, I will carry a bias against IMS Health for a long time to come.

Trainee Engineer, GTSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in January 2014.

First a basic aptitude test on basic quantitative and verbal ability. The aptitude test was speed demanding though. Many questions with little time. The next round was a technical aptitude test(coding and computer ability). the last stage was a PI.

Interview Questions
    • Many and detailed questions on coding and computer related knowledge. Questions on C, C++, Java, DBMS, SQL. Difficult for someone from a non computer science background to tackle   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health.

1. Aptitude
    2. Interview

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at IMS Health.

Two rounds of interview - one with recruiter for screening and the next with Hiring manager. Interview was quite straight forward and mostly on what I had in my resume.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in July 2013.

Hiring process consist of 1 written test (Aptitude+ Technical )then 1 technical round and 1 hr round. in the first round they ask 60 aptitude and 60 technical question then 1 technical round in this round they will ask from your resume and at last in HR round they will ask some puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question that comes to me is one puzzle and some business related questions. overall its average process not so difficult. and some question in the written test are quite tough which takes times to solve. overall they give 2 hours to solve whole question paper. it will complete before the time.   Answer Question