IMS Health

Updated 19 Jan 2015
Updated 19 Jan 2015

3.1

Social Media Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in January 2015.

Applied through a job posting online. Got a call back few days later and had a telephonic interview , got short listed for a face-to-face interview just a few days later.
    The interview process was a day long including 3 written rounds, 2 face-to-face rounds with a team member and the project manager. final round was with the HR

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of unexpected questions but that's how an interview goes   Answer Question

It was for a contract period of 6 months with a very low payscale

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health.

This was a campus process, so we had an aptitude test .After the first shortlist, had to go through a Group Discussion, then two rounds of interview. The GD's were pretty easy and you just need to present relevant points. The interviews were also relatively easy, asked very basic fit questions and a guesstimate

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the number of tennis balls that could fit in a Haryana roadways bus ?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in November 2014.

Hi,
    I applied through HR mail id.I got call from HR she is nice and simple scheduled interview with in one day.
    I got very bad experience with Interviewer he was looking like angry man and wants to send people immediately out .
    On QTP for 2yrs EXP
    1:Tell me about your self
    2:write the function for opening the file,save and close but every time Unique
    3.Find the length of the string without using len function
    4.given alpha numeric string asked to write the code for extract only alphabets or numeric.
    You can leave for the day

Analyst Interview

It was Campus recruitment and one day process. First round consisted of an aptitude test, GD and essay writing. It was eliminative. Then, the final round was Technical+HR interview. Cv was analysed in the interview and curriculum questions and a few puzzles. Not very tough, just be prepared and stay calm and confident.

Interview Questions
    • Question based on application of theoretical knowledge.   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IMS Health in October 2014.

Shortlisting on the basis of profile followed by Group Discussion.GD round was an elimination round. Then an aptitude test which was like a true MBA entrance exam having sections of Quant, Verbal and mental Maths and essay writing( What are your career aspirations). Essay writing and aptitude test was an elimination round and finally Personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • IMS health had come to my college for interns in consultant profiles. The questions were mainly focused on analysis of data and the connection between social media and healthcare analytics   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in August 2014.

I have attended a interview with IMS Health for (MSBI Developer-SSAS)software engineer designation and had 2 rounds of technical interview & 1 Managerial & 1 HR round.

Mostly if you could clear the first round of interview then it was pretty simple to clear the rest.

On Technical skill level, need to be very strong on basics.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IMS Health.

Long drawn out; the HR rounds were quick and crisp but the operations people took forever to respond and faulted on pre- appointed interview timings multiple times without intimation or regret. The operations people who came for the interview didn't appear like they had specific questions in mind or a structured process; it was all quite random.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you get married to the one you got married to!   View Answer
    Stick to your ground and ask for what you want. The company is growing, and they re likely to meet your requirements.

Cobol Developer Interview

Two technical rounds and then a Manager round followed by HR round. Technical rounds were tough and it really goes into basics. Other rounds were typical and easy. HRs were reasonable enough to allow for a complete notice period and the questioning was consistent and to the point

Interview Questions

I had other offers in hand

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IMS Health in April 2014.

Got call from HR. The process include, 2 telephonic, 1 managerial and 1 HR round. The questions were very simple, basic and straight forward. The want to make sure the candidate has good understanding of the basics.

Interview Questions
    The company has its own standard.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at IMS Health.

had a round of written test on the basis of which they shortlisted candidates for further rounds, then we had to write a paragraph on My Aspirations, then there were round of 3 interviews. all the rounds were good, organized in a well coordinated manner and people doing the hiring appeared professional and were good. Asked Questions about Career , life, Personality, Hobbies, what projects did in the past and about family, Last round was longest round where they inquired everything about the Resume in detail, especially achievements and projects done in past , how were they done and what were the suggestions given and improvements done etc.

Interview Questions
    • When said Good morning Mam asked What is good about this morning?   View Answer