Idaho Central Credit Union

Updated 11 Feb 2015
Updated 11 Feb 2015

2.6

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Soft-skills interview via phone (personality test) followed by in-person interviews with direct report superior and division manager. Relaxed, comfortable environment. Interviewers follow a set of Talent+ questions without deviation.

Interview Questions
    • Reaction of interviewers when I asked questions about the position and dynamics was unexpected. Did not seem well-versed in my resume.   View Answer

Not interested

Mss Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in June 2014.

The hiring process takes about one month. It isn't difficult, just time consuming. If you have the right personality for the job you shouldn't have much difficulty getting hired.

Member Service Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in August 2013.

Applied online and then had a phone interview and then moved to an in person interview with the branch manager and teller line manager.The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview was very long (about 1.5 hrs) Explain a time when, or tell me how you would react if... kind of questions. They were basic questions. Not to hard but did make you think. They asked a what was one of your down falls. They also asked if you thought it was ever acceptable to bend the truth.   View Answer
    They called me back about two days after the in person interview and the teller lead offered me the job. I accepted and we set up a first start week schedule via email.

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in July 2013.

Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Social Media Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in October 2012.

Very professional and friendly!

Interview Questions
    • What have you accomplished in the last two day? What is your daily routine like?   Answer Question