Idaho Central Credit Union

Updated 30 Oct 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Idaho Central Credit Union

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union.

Soft-skills interview via phone (personality test) followed by in-person interviews with direct report superior and division manager. Relaxed, comfortable environment. Interviewers follow a set of Talent+ questions without deviation.

Interview Questions
    • Reaction of interviewers when I asked questions about the position and dynamics was unexpected. Did not seem well-versed in my resume.   View Answer

Not interested

Mss Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in June 2014.

The hiring process takes about one month. It isn't difficult, just time consuming. If you have the right personality for the job you shouldn't have much difficulty getting hired.

Member Services Specialist/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in July 2013.

Received a phone call a couple days after submitting my résumé and cover letter through ICCU's website that told me to check my email to continue the application process. I was asked to complete a virtual teller simulation to evaluate my cash handling and record keeping ability. I'm not sure exactly what kind of standards they're after (since the position has been open for months), but I don't think the simulator is a fair evaluation of an applicants ability. Regardless, I was promptly sent a very polite email informing me that ICCU would continue searching for someone they felt better aligned with their needs.

Social Media Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Idaho Central Credit Union in October 2012.

Very professional and friendly!

Interview Questions
    • What have you accomplished in the last two day? What is your daily routine like?   Answer Question