Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Informatica
- Software Engineer (32)
- Senior Software Engineer (11)
- Technical Support Engineer (8)
- QA Engineer (7)
- Senior QA Engineer (6)
- Senior Inside Sales Representative (5)
- Software Engineer QA (5)
- Principal Software Engineer (4)
- Product Specialist (3)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Associate Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Technical Consultant (3)
- Software Development Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (2)
- Senior Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- QA (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Professional Services Analyst (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Professional Services, Analyst (2)
- Direct Response Representative (2)
- User Experience Platform (1)
- Research Analyst - GCS (1)
- Software Performance QA Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer R&D (1)
- LEAD AUTOMATION ENGINEER (1)
- Principal Engineer QE (1)
Technical Consultant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2013.
Recruiter contacted through LinkedIn followed by internal recruiter call.The whole process took about 6 weeks.Initial call from hiring manager followed by face to face interview with the team members and presentation of your choice.All looked positive at this point.The final phone interview with Director who seemed disinterested in the resume.
- Nothing unexpected or difficult. Questions were mostly behavioral.Presentation round was detailed. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Informatica
Technical Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2012.
I was contacted by a recruiter within a few days of applying online. His was a short interview, mostly informative. The next day I interviewed with an in-house recruiter. This one was much longer, about 45 minutes, mostly behavioral and background questions. Within a few days I got an e-mail from her saying they were going to pursue other candidates.
- Nothing all that difficult in the first two phone interviews. Answer Question
Technical Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2011.
Had a phone interview with the HR. It was pretty lowkey. Then I had another phone interview with the hiring manager.. basically walked me through the resume. some questions based on wat i had in my resume. then a presentation round based on anything I want.. I got a reject in a week.
- Tell me about urself. Answer Question