Infosys

Average Difficulty
1,940 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details Had an aptitude test. Scored well in it. Waited for some time for the results. Interview started in 1 hour or so. Very cool interview. Purely HR interview, hence could make it easily. Was asked about my engineering experiences, hobbies. Not at all a stressful interview. Received the highest marks in the interview from among all the interviewees.

Interview Question – Explain the working of AC   View Answer

Ghaziabad

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details I got campus placement and it compromised of a written test which had appti and English and an interview which was non Technical.

Both the interview and written test was very easy.

Interview Question – It was a very easy interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Systems Engineer

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Infosys in March 2014.

Interview Details I got selected through Off-Campus. First phase was an online aptitude exam in the morning. After that, we were told that those who pass this test will be intimated via mail till night for the interview next day. On the next day, I was interviewed by a Female employee of Infosys. The interview went smooth as she asked me general questions about me, my family background, my projects and my interest in any particular technology, my expectations and all. She also asked if I would be okay with relocation. I was completely honest about being all set and looking forward to it.

Interview Question – There was no particular difficult or unexpected question. Just one that 'tell me something that you did recently that you have never ever done before in your life'.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer

Interview Details Came for placement in college. An aptitude test followed by an interview where mostly they asked about your projects. Very less or no technical questions. Prepare for aptitude questions.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. For placement level just prepare for aptitude.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation in placement scenario

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in December 2013.

Interview Details The interview process included a preliminary aptitude test, followed by a Technical HR round. The initial aptitude test consists of a computer based test. It included the normal category of questions along with some puzzles. The technical HR round consisted of questions that tested the basic programming concepts.The interviewer also asked us to write a simple C program on a given concept and asked us the logic behind our coding.

Interview Question – The Technical HR asked us about the basis of programming. That's it.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details It was easy and smooth. There were two people who took my interview. Then there was HR round, where HR told us the salary and other conditions. This all took place the same day.

The interviewers asked few technical question which were not too difficult to answer. Since I was prepared for the worst, even then I would say they were quite easy questions if you know the basics of .Net

Negotiation Details – It was fine. They have already decided it what they can offer and they don't negotiate much on it.

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Hyderābād

Interview Details Got selected through campus recruitment. Written test was basic as it will be for any fresher with basic aptitude and logical reasoning questions for first round . Later had an interview where they tested communication skills, confidence levels and few puzzles.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details Hiring process was smooth. They gave me time 2:00 pm and my my interview Started at 2:15 after some formality and security check. There were a interview panel with 2 person. both Interviewer were nice and asked some basic coding question. Actually they were checking my approach and asking why i followed this approach. They were quite impressed with my explanation. then they asked some java and SQL question just to check whether my basics and sql skills are good or not? Just be prepared for crossed question on your current project. Every thing was easy specially if your basics are clear. This round continues for 40-45 minute. After technical interview one of the interviewer told me to wait and said Would you like to work under me and at last said All the best. After 15 minute one hr comes to me and after some document verification and salary negotiation told me to wait for 2 week for final offer letter.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were not ready to negotiate. However they asked me for Preferred location and type of project.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Interview Details There will be two rounds in recruitment process. First will be aptitude which is an online exam and second will be HR. There wont be any technical round. Prepare for aptitude round as time management is a major problem. Questions looks like easy and simple but there will be some twist in the midway. Beware of such twist and understand the question completely before you answer.

Interview Question – Reasoning questions in first round will be of high difficulty. Better follow R S Agarwal books. Interview will be easy as you clear first round there is 85% chance of getting an offer   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details 1st round-Online Aptitude test. You have to be very quick in this section because questions are not easy.
2nd round- Technical Interview. Questions are based on basic C. Not very tough.
3rd round- HR Interview. Basically they are testing your communication and confidence. Avoid giving dumb and boastful answers.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!