Infosys Interview Questions

2.7

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Its a simple process, one round of technical interview and then hr interview. In HR will discuss about your package negotiations. After interview it will take one or two weeks to get offer letter

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Online Aptitude Test on day 1 having 65 questions of Quant/Verbal and Logiacal Questions. Next Day a Technical/Hr Interview was conducted for shorlisted candidates. The questions asked were related to the CV of the candidate and some general questions like background info, etc.

Fresher Interview

online test first then fallows an HR and technical interview which is almost a combined on so there is no separate interview these are basic procedure which i have faced in the campus interview i dont know about the walk in interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Written test, mainly to test your analytic abilities. General MBA entrance exam level questions on mathematics, reasoning and English language proficiency. Interview was mainly to test your spoken English language and basic reasoning questions were also asked. This was way back in 2005.

No negotiations, as I had joined as a fresher (straight out of college)

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

aptitude + technical /HR interview
    in aptitude only english section need to be very fast as most of them fail in this section others are very simple.
    it has sectional cutoff
    while interview is only ur resume (Projects)with some basic HR questions like tell me about yourself? , Why IT?,tell me about family background?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Was selected through campus recruiting. Sat for a written analytics test, the results of which were declared the same day. Selected candidates were put through for an interview over a two day period. Questions involved projects done during the final year and personal hobbies. It was mostly behavioral and was to test my communication skills.

No salary negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

The initial phase was of written test.....three tests logical reasoning , mathematical aptitude and verbal ability.....after the test it was a personal interview...it was a mix of HR and Technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected questions were not there it was a simple process for those going fully prepared   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

A quantitative and verbal aptitude test followed by an interview. The aptitude test pattern is the same as that mentioned before the process took place. The interview was both technical and HR.

Interview Questions
    • In the interview questions like strengths, weaknesses, problems faced as a student and how I overcame them, basic yechnical questions, questions based on my resume etc.   Answer Question
    Ther was no negotiation phase as I applied through my college campus recruitment process.

Systems Engineer Interview

You need to have good aptitude skills. Interview is not that difficult to crack, it is merely an HR round for freshers. If you have cleared the aptitude, interview is not difficult to crack

Software Engineer Interview

Infy came to our college through campus placement.

First was written test which was pretty easy if you have done basic aptitude, easier than accenture.

Then was the technical the type of interview depended on which room does the coordinator takes you to eg some were pure technical grilling for 40 min some were basic hr for 10 min else were a mixed of both.

Mine was both technical and HR for 15 min approx. first he asked me about myself then on training and projects then on extracurricular. After that some random talks about IT industry and all.