Infosys

2.7

Software Engineer Tranee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Applied through cocubes.com. Was called for online aptitude and technical test. 45 min normal aptitude round followed by java/.net test. No negitive marking. Got selected and called by Infosys Ltd for further aptitude and interview process. Aptitude round was easy as compared to cocubes.com apti round. Interview round involved only hr round. Asked questions about myself project n a few aptitude ques. Overall easy process. Just be confident. All the very best.

No negotiations.

Systems Engineer Interview

First of all, we had a presentation. Then we had our written round. Basic aptitude questions – piece of cake. Then all those who were selected, had a technical-HR interview round. Questions were asked from DS, C, C++, OOPS, DBMS. So prepare these topics in advance. I had a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Written test followed by interview, the written test had components of English, IQ and Aptitude very simple to solve just follow the RS AGARWAL book on aptitude and reasoning also that the whole thing was organised in an auditorium and people duid copy and stuff and most of them did getthrough

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

There will be total two rounds:
    1. Written: You will be asked on variety of topics in this round, e.g., English, Logical reasoning, Analytical Thinking, DI Questions, etc. Also, the time given to this round is less, so you need to prepare with speed and accuracy.
    2. HR : Puzzle, English Communication, etc.

Interview Questions
    • You will asked lot of difficult questions on English Grammar   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

straight rapidfire technical questions for some website (i think)and a stupid puzzle about getting 120 from 5 zeroes((0!+0!+0!+0!+0!)!)=120 :p
    should prepare according to your specialisation are mentioned in resume and prepare database and coding part well

Interview Questions
    • star logic
      pl sql questions were from nowhere (never heard off)

Answer Question

Senior Content Architect Interview

Written test, simple evaluation process, basics tested in interview, evaluation of communication skills, confidence, knowledge, ability to grasp, analytical skills, ability to manage projects tested, basic questions such as overview of experience, past assignments, processes, etc. asked.

Interview Questions
    • Experience in leading multiple projects   View Answer

Tech Lead Interview

nterviewer was clear about job requirements and the specific skill requirements. Got a clear picture about the job and employer expectations. It was a nice learning experience. Got sufficient time to think and take a decision, It was a more participatory process.

Software Engineer Interview

Applied through campus recruitment.

- First we had a aptitude written round which I luckily got cleared. There was no information about the minimum cutoff or any sectional cutoff. We just came to know about the students who cleared the test.

- Then, next day we had our interview round. Interview round consists of both HR and technical. Some got only HR or only technical while others got both. Mine was both HR and technical and it was very easy. They just ask very basic questions about you and your interests and some basic c or java questions.

- Overall very easy and I cleared them all.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude exam was a bit tough otherwise it was smooth.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

On campus interview. Interview went on nearly 25 minutes. A very senior guy nearly aged 50 took the interview. started with tell me about yourself and then continued with HR question(streanth, leadership quality, weakness, future goal etc.)

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question. All were HR based interview as expected. No technical question   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

It was campus Interview, basics question were asked on hobbies, Projects done and future aspiration. Most of my friends were selected and all the process went smoothly.It was campus Interview, basics question were asked on hobbies, Projects done and future aspiration. Most of my friends were selected and all the process went smoothly.