Infosys Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015
2,372 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Its a campus recruit involving 2 round. First one is written test followed by HR round. Written test was at its quality. Should be good at reasoning and english. If you are good at those 2, its just a cakewalk. HR round is bit tricky. It all around what you know, how you do (more on general awareness) and what you are.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Chennai).

Interview

Gone through my university recruitment process. The interview process is not very difficult. Just the basic Maths, Group discussion and personality skills test. Got the offer on the same day. I also had an offer from another organization and i chose Infosys, just because of the training they give. I gained lot of knowledge in my training.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh).

Interview

On campus. Written test followed by interview. The test included general computer science questions which were easy. They asked me to describe my Master's thesis. After the interview they informed me about my selection just after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your Master's thesis.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

very tiring and takes a lot of time, HR does not have proper co-ordination among them leading to multiple rounds of process. very tiring and takes a lot of time HR does not have proper co-ordination among them leading to multiple rounds of process.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Pune).

Interview

Good, well Organized. on time. no long waiting in queues. genuine questions asked. all well if you stay positively and having strong academics record. interviewed by two panel (2 persons) each and selected on same day. but confirmation takes time . overall good experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād) in April 2015.

Interview

Person who was taking the interview had very limited knowledge of the module. They should ask about work which we have done not point out what all things we are lacking. It gave me very negative image for the company

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Bangalore).

Interview

Basic Interview questions:
    Start with current porject.
    Some technical questions on your project in terms of technology used and solutions provided.
    Then interview with HR where salary was negotiated. they will try to give the minimum so please try to be firm.
    Also project should be asked from the very begininig the kind of oppurtunity you want to work with.

Interview Questions

• What are the technologies used?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Nāgpur, Maharashtra).

Interview

only one aptitude and one technical interview round very easy to crack.
    but prepare basic c, c++ java programing, unix and database eg sql to crack the interview and aptitude.
     Aptitude took 2 and half hours and interview hardly took 15 min.
    your communication skills is also very important

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Hyderābād).

Interview

Applied through referral process. 2 rounds of Interview was conducted. 1st round was technical interview with 2 member team. During technical round mostly process and previous projects experience was questioned. Best part is there are much worried on the previous project for recruitment. Next is HR round. where Infosys has standard slabs with min and max salaries for each role. So based on experience and interview feedback HR would offer you the salary. Previous organisation salary drawn is irrelevant here.

Interview Questions

• How do u think Infosys will satisfy/full fill your aspirations.   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Relaxed and easy questions... a few IQ questions and puzzles to solve. Approach is important than the answer. Some on resume. Be prepared to face any question on the words you use in resume.