Infosys Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
1,955 interviews

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Hiring process comprises of a general aptitude test and then a HR interview which generally goes smooth for most freshers. Interview question include both quant and verbal aptitude question which are of average difficulty.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

I was recruited as a fresher in campus placements during my final year of engineering. First round is a written test that consists of solving puzzles. Second round is a technical round of interview, during which they tested my core engineering knowledge and programming skills. Next is a HR round, which is casual just to make an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about electrical motors and generators, because I am from Electrical engineering back ground.   Answer Question
    Nothing

Senior Systems Engineer, Infosys Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Infosys in August 2011.

from college campus good interview process an easy one.have some puzzles and English paper without vocabulary. puzzles are important part. logical reasoning.interview was face to face and was quite easy. mainly abut your self. about your family. they may ask about final year project but not much.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Questions consisted of the software practices in our old company like how the bugs are handed,what is my role ,how we handle production issues and at last there was about 15 questions on technical problem solving skills.Questions asked in problem solving were mainly on string operations .

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not asked on advanced concepts of java.Just basic questions on problem solving were asked.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Applied through campus and the process took a day . Easy aptitude test consisting of English and reasoning followed by a HR round. Only basic questions were asked in HR round as I was a fresher. Very organised process.

Interview Questions
    None . campus recruitment.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2011.

Campus selected, First is written test which you have to score 65% to get selected to next round which contains more of aptitude test and little bit of vocabulary, and next round is simple and easy which will a cake walk HR round, questions like tel me about yourself and why do you want to join our company

Interview Questions
    • Tel me about yourself, why would you like to join Infosys?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

My interview was taken by two members, initially they asked to introduce myself, followed by a bunch of questions on C++(which i'm good at), and asked me to write a program in that language, then they gave me a graph sheet(company report) to analyse and tell them the important points and also advise them(you being as Team Leader) as to how should they improve the situation.

Interview Questions
    • Finally, they asked me to solve a puzzle, not a pretty easy one though. But thankfully i was successful at solving it.   Answer Question
    Best company for the freshers, and ofcourse the World Class training of Infosys, and the encouraging and helping work environment. I would say, just go for it.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in August 2010.

(College Campus)Shortlisting resume -> Written -> Technical Interview -> HR Interview -> Offer

Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in October 2013.

There is only one main round for this position.that is Aptitude.i have never seen the difficulty like this.you should prepare rigorously for this thing.if u cleared this one means then HR round round that will be very easy(General).

Mainframe Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune
    Anonymous Employee in Pune

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

applied two week before on portal, got call from HR, but on venue i was waiting for my turm for 3 hour as no faculty was present for my technology.

Interview Questions
    • LoL, Big lol, interview was firing Fundas nothing tehcnically he asked, he was not from Mainframe background, Mostly asked process and management related questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!