Infosys Interview Questions

2.6

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Its a simple process, one round of technical interview and then hr interview. In HR will discuss about your package negotiations. After interview it will take one or two weeks to get offer letter

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

I applied through the online portal.. the drive was held in Udaipur.. It was a fairly easy process.. We started with an online test.. it contained question related to logical reasoning, verbal, language.. it was about 1 hour test.. It took some time to get the results though. but finally we got the results and were told that remaining rounds will be held the next day.
    Next day we started with the technical interviews. due to the number of candidates, it took forever to get to the interviews. but once in it was really easy. questions asked to me were like about myself, why i want to join infosys.. then some questions related to my academic projects. then he asked me a few more technical questions like the ways to transfer data from one page to another on an asp website. i answered it correctly having done most of my work with it.. so in short it was good and easy to crack. there were 170 candidates initially, 70 cleared the frst round.. out of which 65 or so got selected.

Interview Questions
    • these series they asked were quite easy once u figure them out, but it was not easy to figure out because they were not like these mathematical series that i am used to solve.
      series was
      5-?
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vijayawāda
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawāda

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

expected questions like Self description, family back ground, education back ground, aspirations, short term & long term plans, engineering projects. the process was very clumsy and not smooth. when the process ended it was almost 1 am. they cleared too many people in the initial round due to which too interviews happened.

Interview Questions
    • gave a hypothetical situation to solve power crisis because i belong to Electrical & electronics back ground.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation, salary was fixed

Tech Analyst Interview

I did not had an interview as I joined as a fresher. There is an aptitude test that you need to clear and need to score optimally in it. There was a lot of crowd when I gave the test some 10 yrs back. It was a school full of aspiring candidates.

Interview Questions
    • There were questions asked for the Shanukntala devi book. So if you had solved the puzzles you would answer them correctly.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Just writing it so I can get access to Glassdoor, anyways

Infy came to our college through campus placement.

First was written test which was pretty easy if you have done basic aptitude, easier than accenture.

Then was the technical the type of interview depended on which room does the coordinator takes you to eg some were pure technical grilling for 40 min some were basic hr for 10 min else were a mixed of both.

Mine was both technical and HR for 15 min approx. first he asked me about myself then on training and projects then on extracurricular. After that some random talks about IT industry and all.

Selected but not joining
    (guess 50 word limit is over)

Bottom line Simply talk to interviewer, Dont bluff on resume, else will be fine.

accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

You will have to give a aptitude exam on paper (easy!!) and the personal interview - mostly our attitude and interests will be checked. Keep in mind the values such as integrity, Fairness, Learn-ability.

Negotiate directly as how much salary will be credited to the employee account every month?

Systems Engineer Interview

For campus recruitment, the interview process is one of the easiest to crack.
    There is just one aptitude round, which for most who have prepared for competitive exams is just a piece of cake, followed by a HR interview, which is usually just casual, not much eliminations here.
    Interview process was organised very efficiently without much delay the results would be announced

Fixed salary for freshers, no scope for negotiations. The same salary is applicable to all who are recruited

Systems Engineer Interview

My interview was through college or university. The process took 2 days, first day was PPT and online test and the second day was the interview process.
    As you all know for aptitude R S Aggarval is more than enough and for the interview just get to know more about the company and brushup little bit on C/C++ if you are weak in it.

Interview Questions
    • I'm basically a Electronics (Hardware) guy and I was asked to write C/C++ programs in which I'm pretty week. That was a nightmare but I got selected. Aptitude is simple R S Aggarval is sufficient.   Answer Question
    Best company for the freshers, a World Class training. I would say, just go for it.

Test Engineer Interview

Two rounds: 1) Written aptitude round (no technical round). 3 sections with sectional cutoffs.Stess on Verbal ability 2) Personal Interview which was an HR interview and very few technical questions were asked

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The interviewer was trying to judge my personality. Very informal conversation   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Technology Analyst Interview

The process consists of two stages. 1) online aptitude test 2) Interview.
    In aptitude test you will find general questions based on quants, logical and verbal.
    In interview, your basic knowledge on your related subjects and your confidence will be tested.

Interview Questions
    • What if you get job offer from any other company?   View Answer

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!