Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
1,999 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Applied through job portal and the CV got shortlisted.The whole process took 3-4 hrs.First is the Technical round interviewed by 2 interviewers followed by HR 1:1 .Initially asked me about my project and my role and the went into basics.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

Three rounds

Aptitude test- Quite difficult.. Logical, Quant and verbal ability

Technical interview- ask about the projects, andcprogramming language u r familiar, if u know languages like c++, or java, be well prepared. They ask sometimes.

HR interview- It was simple interview.. Its was like normal interview..asked like tell me about urself, why should we hire u? Why infosys? strength and weaknesses..

Interview Questions
    • In tech interview, they ask be to design database schema , sql queries, etc,   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

First round: Written/Aptitude test ( English, aptitude and puzzles)
    Second round: Interview (one to one interview, was not very tough), was kind of HR round or may be I got lucky.
    Training: (average 6 months), if not perform well.. can get termination.

Trainee Engineer 3T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jodhpur, Rajasthan
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in November 2013.

The first round is an aptitude test which: s online and next is HR and technical interview. They ask some basic C programs, stream related questions, puzzles and judge your personality.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you hit someone but you are getting Late for a meeting   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Systems Engineer Interview

My interview was through college or university. The process took 2 days, first day was PPT and online test and the second day was the interview process.
    As you all know for aptitude R S Aggarval is more than enough and for the interview just get to know more about the company and brushup little bit on C/C++ if you are weak in it.

Interview Questions
    • I'm basically a Electronics (Hardware) guy and I was asked to write C/C++ programs in which I'm pretty week. That was a nightmare but I got selected. Aptitude is simple R S Aggarval is sufficient.   Answer Question
    Best company for the freshers, a World Class training. I would say, just go for it.

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied online - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

I got call from Infosys HR team as i applied in Infosys site. I have attedned face to face interview. That was good experience. They covered all topics basic High availablity and performance related questions also.

Interview Questions
    • Not Difficult. They asked questions from Basic to Performance related questsions also.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

The first round included quant, logical reasoning and verbal questions. Quantitative questions were quite easy. Logical reasoning required considerable thinking although a few were easy as well. The test mainly concentrated on verbal questions like comprehension, correcting the sentences, choosing the logical order etc. which were easy but finishing it in the given time frame was the challenge.
    The second round was a technical/ HR round. Basic programming questions like prime numbers and Fibonacci series were asked. Few others were asked questions on DBMS too.
    Then, questions on your résumé like the projects you've done, paper/project presentations and other technical and non technical activities you've done we're asked. Then, came the HR questions - why infosys? , why the IT field? , tell me everything u know abt infosys. That's about it.

Interview Questions
    • Programming - Fibonacci series and prime numbers , questions on project.   Answer Question
    • Tell me abt urself , Why infosys? , why the IT field?   Answer Question
    No negotiations on salary as I was recruited through campus interview.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

I applied through the online portal.. the drive was held in Udaipur.. It was a fairly easy process.. We started with an online test.. it contained question related to logical reasoning, verbal, language.. it was about 1 hour test.. It took some time to get the results though. but finally we got the results and were told that remaining rounds will be held the next day.
    Next day we started with the technical interviews. due to the number of candidates, it took forever to get to the interviews. but once in it was really easy. questions asked to me were like about myself, why i want to join infosys.. then some questions related to my academic projects. then he asked me a few more technical questions like the ways to transfer data from one page to another on an asp website. i answered it correctly having done most of my work with it.. so in short it was good and easy to crack. there were 170 candidates initially, 70 cleared the frst round.. out of which 65 or so got selected.

Interview Questions
    • these series they asked were quite easy once u figure them out, but it was not easy to figure out because they were not like these mathematical series that i am used to solve.
      series was
        View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in February 2013.

Campus interview was there arranged by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India....The interview was simple....basic questions related to accounting and process related. salary was predecided by the recruiter. salary composition was not explained in detail. it consists of variable part

Predecided salary

Technology Analyst Interview

The process consists of two stages. 1) online aptitude test 2) Interview.
    In aptitude test you will find general questions based on quants, logical and verbal.
    In interview, your basic knowledge on your related subjects and your confidence will be tested.

Interview Questions

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!