Infosys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Belgaum

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details Interview process basically starts with an Aptitude test (mostly for freshers, for laterals direct technical and HR rounds). Aptitude test is little bit tough and next round are very easy. Frankly speaking I joined Infosys as a freshers I don't know much about lateral interviews.

Interview Question – I think questions in Aptitude test are bit difficult, so be prepared for that, I don't remember exact questions it been 4 years I have attended interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was my first job, I accepted offer as is.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chennai

I applied in-person - interviewed at Infosys in November 2011.

Interview Details Recruited through a walk-in interview. Very thorough 2 member panel. Technical interview was sound. HR round was a breeze. HR were very communicative. Salary negotiations were pretty fast. Only con - I was promised Bangalore as the joining location but instead due to their priorities was allotted to Mysore.

Interview Question – Difficulties / conflicts in past experience and resolution   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details Written examination followed by interview 2 rounds. Interviewer was senior person in both the rounds and infosys during our college time hired in bulk as well. Written examination was generic aptitude based questions and mix of verbal and english questions.

Interview Question – No all questions in both the rounds were mix of technical and hr   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Interview Details Written Test followed by HR interview.Only one round of Interview and it is simple related to ur personal info.
Written test consists of verbal,reasoning etc everything related to non technical.Once the Employee wrking in Infosys gives reference you will get a mail with location and venue for wriiten test.By the End of the day you will get results through a mail with the details of a venue and location next level of Process.That will be the final round.

Interview Question – Written test is little difficult   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied by employee refrerral. During date of interview process consists of two rounds . 1st round was technical and 2nd was Hr round. 2nd round was just the location and salary negotiation.

Interview Question – They were easy question. Start with your project work and then a basic java question like collections , threading.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotions of location and salary figures

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Senior Associate Consultant
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

Interview Details I gave the interview in Jan 2013. There was a walkin interview at their Gachbowli Hyderabad campus. It consisted of two rounds:
1. Technical round - It was a good interview and the questions were pretty basic technology related questions. The highlight of the interview was the interviewer himself. He guided and encouraged me to think about some of my answers. It made the experience worth while.
2. HR round - We discussed about the salary break up in Infosys and some of my background. And that was it.

I got an offer (over and above what I had asked for) after 3 weeks of waiting. All in all a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – The salary break up of Infosys. It is no secret that Infosys tends to inflate salary packages by offering up to 25% - 35% in bonuses. Out of this hardly even 5% is paid out. Coming from a company which paid announced bonuses at year end, we never had inflated CTCs with heavy side bonuses.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Infosys pads its CTC packages with heavy bonuses. Its runs into 25% if you are near 10 lakhs and 35% if you are near 12-13 lakhs. This puts your in hand salary a lot less than you would expect.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details There were three rounds. Two technical and once HR. Everything listed in the resume is very important here. I was asked about my roles and responsibilities as listed in my Resume.

Interview Question – I was asked to brief the conversion process, which I did. Then I was asked to list the whole set of packages used. I could not do that   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – CTC offered is lower than my current CTC

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details It was my on campus interview. Right from the starting of recruitment process Infosys displayed how professional they are in their work. Even the interviewers were very professional and from the process only you could judge the kind of quality at work Infosys has and no surprise why it's a brand in itself.
There was a HR round initially followed by the technical round. HR round was good. Questions were very good. Technical round was of very long duration and the interviewer made me very comfortable. Questions ranged from every topic I studies in my B.Tech course, all core computer science subjects.

Interview Question – Nothing much difficult. If you know your basics and know what you are saying, it will go smooth   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infosys in March 2010.

Interview Details its very simple. there should be 4 rounds, apptitude round, Group discussion, HR round, finally salary discussion . all these rounds are not much difficult and exprerience should able to qualify

Interview Question – should be much difficult for experienced person   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Infosys in February 2010.

Interview Details campus hiring

first round objective written: aptitude +english + logical reasoning
2nd round interview : panel consist of one,mostly HR and judging communication skills
asked in details about achievements and why so less marks in engineering,am i able to relocate to any of the DC of infosys or not,also asked about hobbies and interests,why infosys and not other IT companies , why should i take you

Interview Question – why should i hire you?...   Answer Question

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!