Infosys Interview Questions

Updated 29 Oct 2014
2,091 Interview Reviews

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

I got placed through campus placement. We had an online test covering different areas like quantitative aptitude, mathematical aptitude and English aptitude. After that, next day we had interviews. It was good. Questions were there from my project, capabilities in programming logic etc. It was pleasant. I got placed.

Interview Questions
    • What is a palindrome and how can we find whether given word is palindrome or not using a computer programme?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

A written exam to judge your mathematical and logical skills. No prior technical knowledge required. Just require to be confident in what you say or do. A 1:1 interview was conducted as well but that was quite easy to crack as well.

No negotiation

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Its a simple process, one round of technical interview and then hr interview. In HR will discuss about your package negotiations. After interview it will take one or two weeks to get offer letter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

aptitude test of medium difficulty level and directly HR interview. Interview is of very simple there is nothing complicated in system but you will not understand how they select or reject .

simply the job is very boring and it pays you very less as compared with your capacity to earn.

Fresher Interview

online test first then fallows an HR and technical interview which is almost a combined on so there is no separate interview these are basic procedure which i have faced in the campus interview i dont know about the walk in interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Written test, mainly to test your analytic abilities. General MBA entrance exam level questions on mathematics, reasoning and English language proficiency. Interview was mainly to test your spoken English language and basic reasoning questions were also asked. This was way back in 2005.

No negotiations, as I had joined as a fresher (straight out of college)

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Online Aptitude Test on day 1 having 65 questions of Quant/Verbal and Logiacal Questions. Next Day a Technical/Hr Interview was conducted for shorlisted candidates. The questions asked were related to the CV of the candidate and some general questions like background info, etc.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

aptitude + technical /HR interview
    in aptitude only english section need to be very fast as most of them fail in this section others are very simple.
    it has sectional cutoff
    while interview is only ur resume (Projects)with some basic HR questions like tell me about yourself? , Why IT?,tell me about family background?

Systems Engineer Interview

The initial phase was of written test.....three tests logical reasoning , mathematical aptitude and verbal ability.....after the test it was a personal interview...it was a mix of HR and Technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected questions were not there it was a simple process for those going fully prepared   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr

Was selected through campus recruiting. Sat for a written analytics test, the results of which were declared the same day. Selected candidates were put through for an interview over a two day period. Questions involved projects done during the final year and personal hobbies. It was mostly behavioral and was to test my communication skills.

No salary negotiation