Infosys

2.6

376 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

I was recruited as a fresher in campus placements during my final year of engineering. First round is a written test that consists of solving puzzles. Second round is a technical round of interview, during which they tested my core engineering knowledge and programming skills. Next is a HR round, which is casual just to make an offer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about electrical motors and generators, because I am from Electrical engineering back ground.   Answer Question
Nothing

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Had an aptitude test. Scored well in it. Waited for some time for the results. Interview started in 1 hour or so. Very cool interview. Purely HR interview, hence could make it easily. Was asked about my engineering experiences, hobbies. Not at all a stressful interview. Received the highest marks in the interview from among all the interviewees.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

1st round-Online Aptitude test. You have to be very quick in this section because questions are not easy.
    2nd round- Technical Interview. Questions are based on basic C. Not very tough.
    3rd round- HR Interview. Basically they are testing your communication and confidence. Avoid giving dumb and boastful answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Apptitude test which consist of mathematical puzzle and some difficult problem solving example.Verbal part is also too tough.Great thing was that you have to give just apptitude exam and you are through.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Written examination followed by interview 2 rounds. Interviewer was senior person in both the rounds and infosys during our college time hired in bulk as well. Written examination was generic aptitude based questions and mix of verbal and english questions.

Interview Questions
    • No all questions in both the rounds were mix of technical and hr   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Analyze project needs and determine resources to meet objectives and solve problems.
        Design and Develop custom SharePoint 2014 applications using SharePoint Designer.
        Expertise using SharePoint Object Model and Web Services
        Customization of SharePoint Document management, Portal site and Master page layouts.
        Using Asp.Net and SharePoint designer for customizing the site.
        Developing user control using asp.Net,C#.Net and deploying them into SharePoint site.
        Preparing Test Cases.
        Preparing UML diagrams, Functional diagrams and Sequence Diagrams

Interview Questions
    • important interface in hibernate framework   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

I was a fresher and attended an off campus interview in 2006. Was just Sakunthala Devi puzzles and English. Followed by short HR interview when shortlisted in Round 1.

Interview Questions
    • Sakunthala Devi, if you know how to solve them, then you can crack, But I am not sure of current process. But HR interview was a cake walk   View Answer
    SInce i was a fresher then, no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

I applied for job at Infosys online. Cleared the test which around 10,000 people attended,and was selected to the next 1:1 interview at the main campus. The Interview mainly consisted of Aptitude/Team Work/ Technology related questions. My Graduation Project was discussed as well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puducherry
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puducherry

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in May 2014.

The Interview process in Infosys is so simple! I have always wondered if such a good company have interview process lesser than its competitors like L&T Infotech, HCL Technologies, TCS, etc. There were only two rounds:
    1) Online Test
    2) Face to Face Interview

Online Test: It comprises of Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Sections...

In fact, there were only two sections namely: Logical (40 qns) and Verbal (35 qns)

The Logical Section consisted of Probability, Blood Relations, Guessing the right shape, Odd Man Out, Directions & few basic Geometry probs

The verbal section was even more simple! Please do not be threatened by other's comments... It consisted of 10 RC (Reading Comprehension) qns., 10 Synonyms and few qns on other Grammatical portions... Overall, the Online test was very simple to crack :)

The Face-to-Face Interview was even more easier! All that you need is to get them a very good profile so that they feel confident that you will be one good asset to bet on! They started of with this question "Do you have any problem with Relocation?"

What can be more sophisticated than being asked the final question every company asks as the very first qn in your interview... Of Course, you will have to come up with good communication skills

Interview Questions
    • The questions were merely conceptual than too much of program-oriented! Some of the concepts that were covered during the interview were:
      1) OOPS Concepts (Inheritance, Constructor & Destructors, Templates, Polymorphism, Interface)
      2) Data Structures (Stacks & Queues, Linked Lists)
      3) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - Mainly because it was listed in my Resume
      4) RDBMS (Simple Queries - Group By, Order By, View concepts, RAID Levels)

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Aptitude and English test followed by interview (technical and HR)

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions are very simple. Basics in c, data structures.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation