Infosys

Average Difficulty
335 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details one technical round,one hr round after clearing apti

Interview Question – BE project based questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details I had applied through campus interview. Selection was a one day process.
1st round : Aptitude questions(quite easy)
2nd round: technical questions( c,c++,rdbms,OS)
3rd round : Interview round .. He asked me to introduce myself, asked some basic questions on c, c++,rdmbs (had to solve a query), Software engineering, Software development lifecycle,Data structures,java... interview round was good..

Interview Question – was asked to solve an rdms nested query   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details came in college
initially,we were told that there will be three rounds
1. online test comprising of only aptitude and English questions.No technical questions whatsoever.English section was lengthy.the paper was easy and could be cleared easily.
2. interview: no questions were asked related to c,c++,ds or dbms.the first question was the difference between microprocessor and microcontroller as my project was related to it.then he asked me about some concepts of commnunication system such as gaussian noise and all.
main focus was on my projects and knowledge of concepts of my field i.e ECE
There was only 1 interview..either technical or HR..depends on your luck.mine was technical

Interview Question – question related to communication system were asked..only basic..but it was unexpected   Answer Question

Airoli

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2011.

Interview Details On campus interview

Interview Question – Slogan of infosys.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wanted to pursue my masters.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in September 2013.

Interview Details I got placed at infosys through the campus placement. The drive lasted for two days.

On the first day we had the online test which consisted of two sections : aptitude and english. Its usually said that the english section is though rather than the aptitude, but for me it was the other way round. Perhaps they switched it or something.

The second day we witnessed the interview round. There was no panel, just a single interviewer. Now my interview consisted of only the technical questions, but some had a total HR round. So I guess that it depends on one's luck.
For the technical round I would suggest that students should atleast be through with their concepts of OOPS, DBMS, Java. He might even ask about our favorite subjects and then indulge in them.

Interview Question – The interviewer was keen in knowing about the activities which we had participated or managed in our college. I suggest that student should prepare for that as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negatiations as this was a campus placement.

Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details When I joined Infosys as a SE, I had a written test consisting of puzzles from Shakuntala Devi's puzzle book.

Interview Question – I do not remember much. But a question with circumference and related to race track was kind of difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher and I accepted whatever offer was given to me.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details Got selected in the campus recruitment. Crack the written and you have all the chances to make it through. The interviewers were good. Nothing technical. Complete non-technical stuff. They don't evaluate your knowledge, they evaluate your attitude and personality.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details campus placement was the process
One aptitude test was taken and the other was an interview round
General questions asked in the interview

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details Nothing specific to any programming skills, panel simple jumped around here and there detailing specific about company for most of the time, after some time they simply asked general questions such as interests and hobbies along with ambitions and future plan followed by couple of simple puzzles

Interview Question – Nothing it was one of the most easiest interview i have faced ever   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Interview Details On Campus drive at college

Interview Question – There were English Diagnostic questions which was little difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation