Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2014

2.6

353 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

one technical round,one hr round after clearing apti

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Infosys.

I had applied through campus interview. Selection was a one day process.
    1st round : Aptitude questions(quite easy)
    2nd round: technical questions( c,c++,rdbms,OS)
    3rd round : Interview round .. He asked me to introduce myself, asked some basic questions on c, c++,rdmbs (had to solve a query), Software engineering, Software development lifecycle,Data structures,java... interview round was good..

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

came in college
    initially,we were told that there will be three rounds
    1. online test comprising of only aptitude and English questions.No technical questions whatsoever.English section was lengthy.the paper was easy and could be cleared easily.
    2. interview: no questions were asked related to c,c++,ds or dbms.the first question was the difference between microprocessor and microcontroller as my project was related to it.then he asked me about some concepts of commnunication system such as gaussian noise and all.
    main focus was on my projects and knowledge of concepts of my field i.e ECE
    There was only 1 interview..either technical or HR..depends on your luck.mine was technical

Interview Questions
    • question related to communication system were asked..only basic..but it was unexpected   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

When I joined Infosys as a SE, I had a written test consisting of puzzles from Shakuntala Devi's puzzle book.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember much. But a question with circumference and related to race track was kind of difficult.   Answer Question
    I was a fresher and I accepted whatever offer was given to me.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Got selected in the campus recruitment. Crack the written and you have all the chances to make it through. The interviewers were good. Nothing technical. Complete non-technical stuff. They don't evaluate your knowledge, they evaluate your attitude and personality.

On Campus drive at college

Interview Questions
    • There were English Diagnostic questions which was little difficult   View Answer
    No Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Got through campus placement.
    Had a written test with 10 aptitude questions.
    I had answered 7 correctly.
    Interview was for 15 mins by a lady HR.
    Was asked a aptitude question in the interview. And normal stuff like schooling, college life, studies, hobbies etc. Got selected.

Interview Questions
    • An aptitude question was asked. The question was if i remember correctly, 'You are in a room with a hanging lamp of 5m, a table and a scale. How will you find the height of the ceiling from the ground?'   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. They offered and i accepted. It was a campus interview and i was thrilled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhubaneswar
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

This was a campus interview with 30+ colleges participating. First round was a written english round and an aptitude test. No technical round was added. They selected 100 out of a possible 1000+ students, who went ahead for PI. The personal interview was only an HR round, no technical questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Infosys.

In first round there are 2 written tests, first is aptitude based and the other checks verbal ability. The latter is confusing, time consuming to read large sentences so better be fast

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in December 2013.

The interview process included a preliminary aptitude test, followed by a Technical HR round. The initial aptitude test consists of a computer based test. It included the normal category of questions along with some puzzles. The technical HR round consisted of questions that tested the basic programming concepts.The interviewer also asked us to write a simple C program on a given concept and asked us the logic behind our coding.

Interview Questions
    • The Technical HR asked us about the basis of programming. That's it.   Answer Question