Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2014

2.6

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

The process consists of two stages. 1) online aptitude test 2) Interview.
In aptitude test you will find general questions based on quants, logical and verbal.
In interview, your basic knowledge on your related subjects and your confidence will be tested.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lucknow
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in March 2010.

Got selected in a campus interview.First round was a analytical and english test.Second round was a non technical interview.I was asked few puzzles from the shakuntala devi.Overall interview was well planed and quite well organized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Questions consisted of the software practices in our old company like how the bugs are handed,what is my role ,how we handle production issues and at last there was about 15 questions on technical problem solving skills.Questions asked in problem solving were mainly on string operations .

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not asked on advanced concepts of java.Just basic questions on problem solving were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belgaum
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgaum

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview process basically starts with an Aptitude test (mostly for freshers, for laterals direct technical and HR rounds). Aptitude test is little bit tough and next round are very easy. Frankly speaking I joined Infosys as a freshers I don't know much about lateral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I think questions in Aptitude test are bit difficult, so be prepared for that, I don't remember exact questions it been 4 years I have attended interview.   Answer Question
    Since it was my first job, I accepted offer as is.

Technology Analyst Interview

Campus recruitment - Puzzles, Managerial Skills Questions, no technical questions.
    Two rounds - 1st round - Written ( Puzzles )
    2nd round - Face to face - Questions on logic and managerial discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Interview process is good, which have two rounds, one is technical and another HR.

Technical round is very easy, questions about core concepts of Java, J2EE and struts and HR is about salary negotiation.
    Interview was scheduled by infosys talent acquisition, took 4 hours of time to complete interview session.

salary is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

I liked the interview process as there was only one interview round. Technical + Manager and once your clear your interview, there is HR negotiation and that is worst part of infosys selection process where HR offered me 10% increment over my current CTC including 18% variable part in their salary structure..

Obviously I was supposed to get less in hand salary what I am already getting.. pathetic.. and above all of that they want me to join in their Chandigarh location but not ready to give any relocation expenses..

Salary offered wasn't enough

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Infosys in February 2013.

Had 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round . Stick to the basics and some questions on design patterns like what is facade pattern . Some basic select queries with join were also asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2012.

There was total of 3 rounds- 2 Technical and 1 HR rounds. Interview process is very streamlined. Within 3 hours process got over and results were declared on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly there were asking on the Unix commands scenarios based and few database quesions like aggregate functions usage, triggers and Indexes related   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

They don't know how to take interviews, you can read interview questions and go.
    They will only ask what they know, if you cross question them interviewer will get confused.
    Be confident and give the interview. If you be polite to interviewer he will definitely take you in. As all poor and incompetent people are working here.

Interview Questions
    • nothing, just read interview questions and go. Rather you can crosss question interviewer and he will be lost.   Answer Question
    yes can negotiate a bit

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!