Infosys

Getting the Interview

40 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details number of interviews is 1. Interview process is very smooth. Like other companies, they dont let the people to wait for whole day just for 1 round interview.

Interview Question – Not much difficult questions.Depends on the interviewer also. if he is strict and technically sound person, in that case he can ask difficult questions as well.   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in October 2010.

Interview Details It depends how badly company is in need. If they have awful lot of projects in pipeline, they will take below quality talent and that will take them down one day.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was fresher and I had two jobs when I graduated. I opted to choose Infosys.

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details got selected through campus placement.

Very Easy Interview

Technology Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details Simple Technical interview in .NET and SQL.

Interview Question – All questions were so basic even a student can answer those technical questions.
Interviewers was behaving like they are from Microsoft or Google.
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – As usual infosys offered me 15% hike from my current CTC, out of which 10% was variable

Mangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2010.

Interview Details For Technology Analyst, just consisted of 1 technical round in which basic questions related SQL server (some simple queries), 2-3 easy HTML questions and 2-3 ASP.NET related question like cookies, sessions and Authentication were asked

Interview Question – No question was difficult as such. Just if you knew the basic things as a web developer you could have cleared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as salary being offered to me that time seemed fine considering what I used to get in a very small company earlier. But be careful the package they offer is not what you get. It will have a variable component which increases as you go up the order. Just cross check how much is your guaranteed take home.

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2012.

Interview Details Interview process has 2rounds out of which first one id technical and the other is HR. Technical interview was based on your job profile and the resume. Hr was completely about salary negotiations.

Interview Question – All the questions were relevant.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Interview Details There was a written test and an interview. I had a stress interview and focus was more on soft skills and aptitude. In the written test there were questions regarding case studies and management review. In the interview they had asked about certain programs to code and questions from topics I chose.

Interview Question – I didn't expect they would ask question from my 10 standard.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details Through campus placement.
Aptitude Test
Personal Interview

Interview Question – Puzzles   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Mumbai

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in August 2012.

Interview Details First Email Communication, then two round of interview at scheduled place, technical and HR

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions/   Answer Question

Pune

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

Interview Details Its based on intelectual Aptitude and Good Basic knowdge on technology

Interview Question – What is the expectation from your manager   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Technology Analyst interview questions and advice. All 40 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.