Intel Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electronics Engineer Interview

Electronics Engineer
Portland, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2013.

Interview Details interview process is good. need more rounds of interview for selection process. hiring process could have been much more aggressive and should keep the resume in the database so that as and when we get the offer HR team should give us a call back and get right candidates for right position

Interview Question – expectations   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Process Engineering position after a PhD in EE. Got a phone call and was asked to attend an on-site interview. After about 4 weeks, I got an offer. Focus on problem solving and know your PhD work well. Don't worry about questions that you can't answer, but, make sure that you show the interviewer that you can work towards the answer with some help or assumptions.

Interview Question – All sorts of questions on points taken off my resume. e.g. I had XRD in my resume and I was asked to explain how it works. Not the fine details, but an overall practical knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Debug Interview

Debug
Portland, OR (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2013.

Interview Details interview was setup via phone. Normal Conversation and questions about how you debug my projects. Asked some questions related to post silicon and analytically questions. I got Fadv from the Staffing department. Later HR called to ask whether i accept the offer letter.

Interview Question – Questions from resume   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Product Development Engineer
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details I was interviewed through phone for Product Development Engineer Intern position. The main idea of the interview was mainly regarding technical questions in computer architecture and programming topics and see if I was able to work and communicate it through.

Make sure to review your truth table, logic gates, and programming concepts that you have lost touched on for any software engineering positions.

Unfortunately, few weeks later, the group lost their funding so they couldn't hire interns.

Overall, it was a great experience and I enjoyed the interview with the interviewer.

Interview Question – Simplify (~a)b+abc+b(~c)? Clear register bits using OR/XOR. Programming in C questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2013.

Interview Details Systems software knowledge will be tested thoroughly. be familiar with x86 architecture. Be confident and truthful. Most people are friendly, very smart and warming. One of the best places to interview and to work for!

Facilities Technician Interview

Facilities Technician
Aloha, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Panel of Technical Questions, Managers, and Senior Technical staff.
Group System Walks with shift leads of all shift techs.
HR Behavioral questions, this was the stuff that was unexpected due to odd questions.

Interview Question – Give an example of a problem, and how you solved it using a calculation, and step by step process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Turned down first offer and interviewed with a night shift manager and took a UPW position.

Component Design Engineer Interview

Component Design Engineer
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Interview Details I got a call from the hiring manager for a position I had not applied for, which I thought was funny (as I had applied for at least 2 dozen positions before). The phone interview was about 45 min and in the end he asked about the my availability for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was very tiring (9 AM to 4 PM). I interviewed with 9/10 managers or team members. The questions ranged from verilog, RTL design, analog design, puzzles, transistor layout questions, perl scripting, c coding.
There were a bunch of other candidates interviewing with me. They took all the candidates together for lunch which was a little awkward as everyone was trying to make an impression.
A few questions were from my resume but others wew

Interview Questions

• Was given a verilog code and was asked to guess the function of the module. It was a voltage controlled oscillator.   Answer Question
  • There was a BIG sheet of transistor layout and the interviewer wanted me to figure out the function.   Answer Question

Graduate Software Intern Interview

Graduate Software Intern
Hillsboro, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details Just one phone interview and 3 weeks later got an offer after following up consistently.

Interview Question – Just asked about computer architecture projects which was there in my resume..some oops concept from C++   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO. I didnt negotiate

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Graduate Technical Intern
Portland, OR (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Phone interview. it takes about 45 min. Asked related to the computer architecture basics to deep.
it is difficult but got the job offer. Asked on c language questions and the interviewer is cool and we had a good chat in the phone,

Interview Question – questions on computer architecture   Answer Question

Component Design Engineer Interview

Component Design Engineer
Portland, OR (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2012.

Interview Details phone call followed by a onsite interview. Different management level and technical level colleagues had interviewed me and tested on my CV. The interview lasted for five hours as in 5 1:1 with five different people of different backgrounds working on my CV and posing various questions.

Negotiation Details – I was a recent college graduate and hence was fixed on the pay scale

Worked for Intel Corporation? Contribute to the Community!