Intel Corporation

60 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Intern Interview

Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details 1 phone interview

Interview Question – about dff and clocks   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Program Manager Interview

Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Informal, found out who was the hiring manager and agreed directly about screening and interviews

Interview Question – Tell me everything in detail about your last project   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Phone interview (30 minutes). Very light questions. Had a phone call the next day for a site interview. Questions emphasized personality. The only technical questions involved my previous work/research. Everyone was very polite and professional, from talent acquisition to senior engineers. The process moved fast. Two days after submitting my application, I received a phone call. The next day I had a "technical screen". I was called the next day to schedule an on-site interview.

Interview Question – Providing alternative solutions to my research (i.e. propose experiments with elemental analysis).   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Interview

Electronics Engineer
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2012.

Interview Details For a contract position of 3+ months duration. Interview process was phone-only, consisted of talking to 3 department members for 1/2 hour each. No in-person interview needed due to good resume.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Contract employment agency had previously set a fixed rate.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Mostly behavioral interview. They're not really into brain teasers/puzzles.

Interview Question – What's your biggest accomplishment in your career?   Answer Question

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Senior Process Engineer
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details My advising professor received an email from a former student saying he was looking for recent/soon-to-be graduates in Mechanical Engineering. I sent him my resume and the next day had an hour phone interview, consisting of the details of my engineering experiences and what I wanted to do in my career. The next week I had an informal interview in Santa Clara, mostly consisting of more questions about my engineering experiences, and a thorough tour of the facilities related to the position and a lot of detail about the specifics of the job (the hiring manager was very concerned both that I was a good fit for the job and that the job was a good fit for me). The next week I came in for a formal interview, consisting of a 30 minute presentation of my engineering experiences to the group and a series of one-on-one interviews with each member of the group. The questions weren’t too difficult, with the exception of a few technical questions (by the younger members) and one interviewer who had some sort of sheet of standard (mostly behavioral) interview questions for a process engineer.

Interview Question – Most unexpected: what are the 2 golden rules of an op amp (I’m a mechanical engineer)?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – The job sounded amazing, but I got another offer for another (also amazing) job which had a much better location with regard to family and affordable housing.

Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2013.

Interview Details Pretty nice group leader, the manager is kinda pushing. Take only one week from 1st phone call to get the offer. Two 15min phone interview. 5-6h on site. Already got a lot of info and warning from the manager about the hard work >=9h per day and on-call forever.... we'll see.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – on going

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details Received email about this position from the internal email system of our school, and I sent my resume to that person and given an interview over the phone. This position is to work on next-generation client(CPU) product in the area of architecture performance modeling and validation.

Interview Question – When browsing a web page, after clicking on the enter button, what happens sequentially from top to the bottom?   View Answer

Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview Details Review resume frst then pick 2-3 candidates for the phone interview. With a minor technical questions, pick 1-2 persons for the on-site interview. During the onsite interview, mostly see the behavior and potential whether he/she can co-work with team members.

Interview Question – Are you willing to be a tool owner as a process engineer?   Answer Question

Software Validation Support Engineer Interview

Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2012.

Interview Details Interview consisted of no visit to Intel, just 2-3 phone interviews of 1/2 hour each with members of the group. Immediate hire. Hired by resume skills mostly.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Temp job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation