Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit.

1 tech, 1 HR interview and one on-spot design work sort of.
    Algorithms questions, Resume questions that's it. little about design pattern. when & where to the design patterns. Asked about Factory, Template and Builder pattern.

Interview Questions
    I was an intern interview only. Got the Pre-Placement Offer after intern completion.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in January 2012.

The difficulty level is moderate and questions were related to Quality Process, if you have used automation then simple questions related to tools will be asked. Be confident and answer confidently. If you dont know then be bold Interviewers were really helpfull. Overall it was good experience

Interview Questions
    • Question related to Agile methodologies and few algorithms   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Intuit.

Was referred by a friend and applied online.

The recruiter contacted me around 2-3 months later and scheduled an interview with the Program Manager.

The questions were around my work in previous companies and nature and scale of my responsibilities. I got the impression that my resume was being read for the first time. Links to details and references within my resume that were hosted on the internet were all being opened for the first time. It all looked so surreal and absurd. I expected better preparation from someone asking questions in an interview.

The recruiter did not respond to queries. I got the impression that the recruiting process in Intuit India is bungled up.

Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit in November 2010.

Got an Employee referral. The process was pretty fast. There were 5 rounds done in a day. First two were technical rounds where lot of QA related questions and situations were. Then there was a panel discussion round. Finally a manager round round and HR rounds. Employees were very friendly and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • lot of logical reasoning questions and database queries   Answer Question
    You can negotiate.

SSE Interview

Phone interview will be done first then there might 2-4 technical interview and final will be HR. You need to clear phone interview. If at all you got rejected for first itme you might get another call whenever there is an opening based on your profile and performance during the interview

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Intuit in February 2011.

Overall experience was great. the Panel was respectful and was quite engaging. I was there for a Sr Manager QE role. Started with a Dev lead, then an automation lead, followed by the hiring manager and the Group manager. Questions were ranging in all forms but they were very thoughtful and detailed.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

2 rounds
    1) behavioral - basic HR questions regarding team work,leadership qualities, time constraints, multiple responsibilities, all with example.
    2)Technical - resume discussion, multi threading , abstract class vs interface, sql.

No negotiation, offer was very much generous.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Got a call from HR and scheduled a face to face round.

Never had such a unprofessional experience in interviews.

My interview was scheduled at 10:00 AM .It started at 10 and finished by 10:10 AM and i was asked to leave for the day.I dont know how they assessed a person of nearly 9 years of experience in a span of 10 minutes .

The person interviewed did n't have the minimum courtesy of introducing himself before the interview.Secondly he went through my profile only after entering the interview room. May be he might have felt my profile is not suitable for current requirement.But they should have taken care of these things before shortlisting a profile.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in August 2013.

1 written round.
    6 technical and 1 puzzle to be solved in 1 hour.

followed by team building group activity

after that, 2 rounds of interview.
    few technical questions,puzzles and project related questions.

Interview Questions
    • Not much of difficult questions.Asked fundamental questions on data structures,networking OS.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online - interviewed at Intuit in October 2013.

First round was telephonic. followed by tech questions

Interview Questions
    • What is the test process followed by you? Write pseudo code for fibanocci series?
      Not much technical questions.
        View Answers (2)

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!