Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Principal Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details Was referred by a friend and applied online.

The recruiter contacted me around 2-3 months later and scheduled an interview with the Program Manager.

The questions were around my work in previous companies and nature and scale of my responsibilities. I got the impression that my resume was being read for the first time. Links to details and references within my resume that were hosted on the internet were all being opened for the first time. It all looked so surreal and absurd. I expected better preparation from someone asking questions in an interview.

The recruiter did not respond to queries. I got the impression that the recruiting process in Intuit India is bungled up.

Interview Question – None that I remember. Most questions were vague.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview

Senior Software Engineer In Test
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit in November 2010.

Interview Details Got an Employee referral. The process was pretty fast. There were 5 rounds done in a day. First two were technical rounds where lot of QA related questions and situations were. Then there was a panel discussion round. Finally a manager round round and HR rounds. Employees were very friendly and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience.

Interview Question – lot of logical reasoning questions and database queries   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate.

SSE Interview

SSE

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details Phone interview will be done first then there might 2-4 technical interview and final will be HR. You need to clear phone interview. If at all you got rejected for first itme you might get another call whenever there is an opening based on your profile and performance during the interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Intuit in February 2011.

Interview Details Overall experience was great. the Panel was respectful and was quite engaging. I was there for a Sr Manager QE role. Started with a Dev lead, then an automation lead, followed by the hiring manager and the Group manager. Questions were ranging in all forms but they were very thoughtful and detailed.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details 2 rounds
1) behavioral - basic HR questions regarding team work,leadership qualities, time constraints, multiple responsibilities, all with example.
2)Technical - resume discussion, multi threading , abstract class vs interface, sql.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, offer was very much generous.

Bangalore

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Interview Details Got a call from HR and scheduled a face to face round.

Never had such a unprofessional experience in interviews.

My interview was scheduled at 10:00 AM .It started at 10 and finished by 10:10 AM and i was asked to leave for the day.I dont know how they assessed a person of nearly 9 years of experience in a span of 10 minutes .

The person interviewed did n't have the minimum courtesy of introducing himself before the interview.Secondly he went through my profile only after entering the interview room. May be he might have felt my profile is not suitable for current requirement.But they should have taken care of these things before shortlisting a profile.

Interview Question – They have asked only one simple question   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in August 2013.

Interview Details 1 written round.
6 technical and 1 puzzle to be solved in 1 hour.

followed by team building group activity

after that, 2 rounds of interview.
few technical questions,puzzles and project related questions.

Interview Question – Not much of difficult questions.Asked fundamental questions on data structures,networking OS.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied online - interviewed at Intuit in October 2013.

Interview Details First round was telephonic. followed by tech questions

Interview Question – What is the test process followed by you? Write pseudo code for fibanocci series?
Not much technical questions.
  View Answers (2)

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details 1 Round of Telephonic, 3 rounds of technical, 1 round with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• How would you implement Single Signon with social networks in WPF. They would have an accordian or a list box on the left, the authentication view on the right   Answer Question
  • How would you create a factory pattern in c# in such a way that I could just add Concrete classes and not have to modify the scaffolding (the creators).   Answer Question
  • Usual MVVM concepts   Answer Question
  • UI Virtuallization   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in August 2013.

Interview Details Had Two Technical Round.
Round 1 :
Design Sudoku Game

Round 2: { Most Memorable ;) }
Q1 : Design a System Which contains multiple components, And all components are in same Assembly. All These Components are independent. Design a Communication System such that:-
a. Sender is Not Aware of Reciever
b. Any New Component Addition Should Not Change the System Implementation.
( I Guess Interviewer also Not aware What he was asking ;) :P When he told sender is not aware of receiver hehehehe )

Q2. Design a System to Handle Different Type of Objects
And Perform an Operation on the Sender Object.
a. Design to scale , it should handle huge number of Different kind of objects.

Q3: Find Whether a Input string had Palindrome?
Example :
Input Samples : "1234xyzyx5678" , "abcdefeabc"
Output : A Bool Value, True if Contains a Palindrome , False otherwise. ( In this Example input string conatins "xyzyx" and efe" Palindrome respectively)

Interview Question – After Round 2 I Asked Interviewer How he would Solution for Above mentioned Q1 & Q2 questions of the Round 2 Technical Interview.
Very Smartly Interviewer Did not take any effort to answer and also told me find it out by myself :)
  View Answers (3)

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!