Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Iron Mountain Inc
- Account Manager (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Operations Supervisor (5)
- Inside Sales (4)
- Business Development Executive (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Sales Operations Intern (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Enterprise Account Manager (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Consultant (1)
- N/A (1)
- Transportation Coordinator (1)
- Director of Product Management (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Courier (1)
- Expense Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Document Review (1)
- Fulfillment Specialist (1)
- Director (1)
- Plant Manager (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- IT Staff (1)
- Contracts Manager (1)
- Associate Manager (1)
- Client Services Representative (1)
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.
Hiring takes time depending on the requirement so be patient pay is good but quality sucks so if you get offer and your pay is less go for it and then enjoy the fun ...
- Wats ur strength Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.
IMI hiring process is quite fast
1. Telephonic round with technical team to check basic knowledge on mentioned technology.
2. F2F -->> may be technical or kind of verbal communication.
3. Telephonic with Boston team: The real technical round and easy one
4. HR Round: Salary related
- Why you are moving out from your old company? 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in January 2014.
Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.
Helpful (4)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in December 2012.
India software delivery centre seems to be run by scammers:
They ask you to travel to Bangalore for an interview and promise to pick up the travel cost - three months have gone by and they have not done so. Nor have they responded to mails and enquiries for the past two months. If this can happen, after one goes through multiple rounds of interview with their top management, and for a senior position, I wonder what kind of ethics they uphold. Possibly, and hopefully, this is just a phenomena local to India centre ( I had interviews and conversations with the then centre head, in fact - Chr*sto or something - the inept, oily fellow that he was, reminiscent of the brown-nosers in govt jobs, should have given me a clue)
- None Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Top Management appeared inept throughout the interview process - while the VP in India is the top brass, he couldn't follow and seemed quite unaware of professional developments in leadership thinking. On top of it, he was offering a job that reported to him, and with significant responsibility, but three levels below him. No justification given, other than that "that opening is only at that level" - No matter, if the prospect has almost as much experience as the VP and that the prospect comes with credentials and current position far above what was being offered. This happens after 5 rounds of talks with various senior management - these guys just seem to want to create a hierarchical setup and hire cheap so that the top management can leverage a high pay.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in November 2012.
The interview process is hassle free.
I had a round of telephonic and then the HR round.
The Process should have been better defined. The offer was released late due to the VP approval
- Explain about your experience 1 Answer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in October 2012.
This recruitment was held in bangalore for b.tech freshers,1st round comprised of 20 aptitude questions in 15 min,then there was presentation round...then a technical round based on CV...then there was a tech+managerial round....then an hr round....but guys it takes a lot of time....
- Tech Managerial Round.. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in April 2012.
Round 1 : Shortlisting Round.
Round 2: Technical Round
Round 3:Managerial Round
Round 4:HR Round
- Explain the failures you had in your IT career and also explain your short-comings 1 Answer
I had other offers , therefore, I got an offer which I asked for.
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in February 2012.
It was a smooth process. Very well organized.
- What were the best practices in your previous organization? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in January 2012.
Lots of things were promised during interview which was not there after joining
good package since they are not getting people to join
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in November 2011.
First round was Telephonic interview; followed by 1:1 Interview and then followed by the HR interview
- Discussion mainly based on the projects on which I had worked Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review