Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions & Reviews

86 interviews

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2014.

Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
    Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
    Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2009.

first technical question, second one technical with manager, third is HR. Finally got offer...I worked for two years till 2011. Pros: Work from home option( it is no more i think), close to my home ; Cons: Bad work culture, no ethics, no professionalism

Interview Questions
    Bad, they are not interested in negotiating..they just want some people to immediately join, no look for best people..

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2012.

Round 1 : Shortlisting Round.
    Round 2: Technical Round
    Round 3:Managerial Round
    Round 4:HR Round

Interview Questions
    • Explain the failures you had in your IT career and also explain your short-comings   View Answer
    I had other offers , therefore, I got an offer which I asked for.

Director - Delivery Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2012.

India software delivery centre seems to be run by scammers:
    They ask you to travel to Bangalore for an interview and promise to pick up the travel cost - three months have gone by and they have not done so. Nor have they responded to mails and enquiries for the past two months. If this can happen, after one goes through multiple rounds of interview with their top management, and for a senior position, I wonder what kind of ethics they uphold. Possibly, and hopefully, this is just a phenomena local to India centre ( I had interviews and conversations with the then centre head, in fact - Chr*sto or something - the inept, oily fellow that he was, reminiscent of the brown-nosers in govt jobs, should have given me a clue)

Interview Questions

Top Management appeared inept throughout the interview process - while the VP in India is the top brass, he couldn't follow and seemed quite unaware of professional developments in leadership thinking. On top of it, he was offering a job that reported to him, and with significant responsibility, but three levels below him. No justification given, other than that "that opening is only at that level" - No matter, if the prospect has almost as much experience as the VP and that the prospect comes with credentials and current position far above what was being offered. This happens after 5 rounds of talks with various senior management - these guys just seem to want to create a hierarchical setup and hire cheap so that the top management can leverage a high pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in October 2012.

This recruitment was held in bangalore for b.tech freshers,1st round comprised of 20 aptitude questions in 15 min,then there was presentation round...then a technical round based on CV...then there was a tech+managerial round....then an hr round....but guys it takes a lot of time....

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2012.

It was a smooth process. Very well organized.

Interview Questions
    • What were the best practices in your previous organization?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in November 2011.

First round was Telephonic interview; followed by 1:1 Interview and then followed by the HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Discussion mainly based on the projects on which I had worked   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2012.

Lots of things were promised during interview which was not there after joining

good package since they are not getting people to join

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2010.

There were 3 rounds.1 telephonic..1 technical f2f and then again one more technical f2f.first two were conducted by a well behaved person.But the 3rd round was conducted by a very arrongant and harsh person who has a limited set of knowledge about the subject and was very adamant in accepting the facts.He considers support people to be superior over application developers and was showing attitude.Decided to reject the offer to work under such kind of person and because the role was 100 percent voice based database support and not development.

Interview Questions
    • Not even a single standard question was asked.Everything seems like taken out from google.Basic definitions and some support issues faced were asked.   Answer Question

Territory Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Addison, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in May 2014.

I initially had a phone interview with Field Recruiting for Iron Mountain's North American Operations. The phone interview went well and it led to a face to face interview with 4 people from the Iron Mountain. I interviewed with the four people, two at a time in a conference room. The interviews went well and I was complemented on being prepared. The people I met were open, friendly (during our meeting) and I sent each of the interviewers a follow up email to thank them for the opportunity to talk with them about the position. I also reaffirmed my interest. I received one response thanking me for the preparation and interview and saying I would be notified of their decision. I believe 4 people were being interviewed that day. That's where the professionalism stopped. I did not hear anything back from any of the five people who interviewed for Iron Mountain. I followed up again in a week to ten days via email. No Response (from anyone)! I followed up again , this time with a phone call and left a message. No Response. I followed up again with no response.
    My conclusion. They are either too busy to be professional or aren't professionals. Unfortunately it left me with a bad feeling about Iron Mountain's lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to provide examples of profitability analysis & improvements you've done in past experiences.   Answer Question

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!