Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated 3 Apr 2015
Updated 3 Apr 2015

2.8

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Hiring takes time depending on the requirement so be patient pay is good but quality sucks so if you get offer and your pay is less go for it and then enjoy the fun ...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Linux Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

IMI hiring process is quite fast
    1. Telephonic round with technical team to check basic knowledge on mentioned technology.
    2. F2F -->> may be technical or kind of verbal communication.
    3. Telephonic with Boston team: The real technical round and easy one
    4. HR Round: Salary related

Interview Questions

• Why you are moving out from your old company?   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
    Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
    Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.

Director - Delivery Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in December 2012.

Interview

India software delivery centre seems to be run by scammers:
    They ask you to travel to Bangalore for an interview and promise to pick up the travel cost - three months have gone by and they have not done so. Nor have they responded to mails and enquiries for the past two months. If this can happen, after one goes through multiple rounds of interview with their top management, and for a senior position, I wonder what kind of ethics they uphold. Possibly, and hopefully, this is just a phenomena local to India centre ( I had interviews and conversations with the then centre head, in fact - Chr*sto or something - the inept, oily fellow that he was, reminiscent of the brown-nosers in govt jobs, should have given me a clue)

Interview Questions

Top Management appeared inept throughout the interview process - while the VP in India is the top brass, he couldn't follow and seemed quite unaware of professional developments in leadership thinking. On top of it, he was offering a job that reported to him, and with significant responsibility, but three levels below him. No justification given, other than that "that opening is only at that level" - No matter, if the prospect has almost as much experience as the VP and that the prospect comes with credentials and current position far above what was being offered. This happens after 5 rounds of talks with various senior management - these guys just seem to want to create a hierarchical setup and hire cheap so that the top management can leverage a high pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process is hassle free.
    I had a round of telephonic and then the HR round.
    The Process should have been better defined. The offer was released late due to the VP approval

Interview Questions

• Explain about your experience   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in October 2012.

Interview

This recruitment was held in bangalore for b.tech freshers,1st round comprised of 20 aptitude questions in 15 min,then there was presentation round...then a technical round based on CV...then there was a tech+managerial round....then an hr round....but guys it takes a lot of time....

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in April 2012.

Interview

Round 1 : Shortlisting Round.
    Round 2: Technical Round
    Round 3:Managerial Round
    Round 4:HR Round

Interview Questions

• Explain the failures you had in your IT career and also explain your short-comings   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had other offers , therefore, I got an offer which I asked for.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a smooth process. Very well organized.

Interview Questions

• What were the best practices in your previous organization?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in January 2012.

Interview

Lots of things were promised during interview which was not there after joining

Negotiation

good package since they are not getting people to join

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bangalore) in November 2011.

Interview

First round was Telephonic interview; followed by 1:1 Interview and then followed by the HR interview

Interview Questions

• Discussion mainly based on the projects on which I had worked   Answer Question