Iron Mountain Inc

Very Easy Interview

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2014.

Interview Details Initial telephonic screening by a recruiter.
Telephonic interview with a HR Manager.
Telephonic interview with a panel of managers from their Boston office.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2009.

Interview Details first technical question, second one technical with manager, third is HR. Finally got offer...I worked for two years till 2011. Pros: Work from home option( it is no more i think), close to my home ; Cons: Bad work culture, no ethics, no professionalism

Interview Question – Related to some administration skills..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bad, they are not interested in negotiating..they just want some people to immediately join, no look for best people..

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2012.

Interview Details Round 1 : Shortlisting Round.
Round 2: Technical Round
Round 3:Managerial Round
Round 4:HR Round

Interview Question – Explain the failures you had in your IT career and also explain your short-comings   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had other offers , therefore, I got an offer which I asked for.

Director - Delivery Management Interview

Director - Delivery Management
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2012.

Interview Details India software delivery centre seems to be run by scammers:
They ask you to travel to Bangalore for an interview and promise to pick up the travel cost - three months have gone by and they have not done so. Nor have they responded to mails and enquiries for the past two months. If this can happen, after one goes through multiple rounds of interview with their top management, and for a senior position, I wonder what kind of ethics they uphold. Possibly, and hopefully, this is just a phenomena local to India centre ( I had interviews and conversations with the then centre head, in fact - Chr*sto or something - the inept, oily fellow that he was, reminiscent of the brown-nosers in govt jobs, should have given me a clue)

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Top Management appeared inept throughout the interview process - while the VP in India is the top brass, he couldn't follow and seemed quite unaware of professional developments in leadership thinking. On top of it, he was offering a job that reported to him, and with significant responsibility, but three levels below him. No justification given, other than that "that opening is only at that level" - No matter, if the prospect has almost as much experience as the VP and that the prospect comes with credentials and current position far above what was being offered. This happens after 5 rounds of talks with various senior management - these guys just seem to want to create a hierarchical setup and hire cheap so that the top management can leverage a high pay.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in October 2012.

Interview Details This recruitment was held in bangalore for b.tech freshers,1st round comprised of 20 aptitude questions in 15 min,then there was presentation round...then a technical round based on CV...then there was a tech+managerial round....then an hr round....but guys it takes a lot of time....

Interview Question – Tech Managerial Round..   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2012.

Interview Details It was a smooth process. Very well organized.

Interview Question – What were the best practices in your previous organization?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in November 2011.

Interview Details First round was Telephonic interview; followed by 1:1 Interview and then followed by the HR interview

Interview Question – Discussion mainly based on the projects on which I had worked   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Bangalore

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2012.

Interview Details Lots of things were promised during interview which was not there after joining

Negotiation Details – good package since they are not getting people to join

Applications Support Interview

Applications Support
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2010.

Interview Details There were 3 rounds.1 telephonic..1 technical f2f and then again one more technical f2f.first two were conducted by a well behaved person.But the 3rd round was conducted by a very arrongant and harsh person who has a limited set of knowledge about the subject and was very adamant in accepting the facts.He considers support people to be superior over application developers and was showing attitude.Decided to reject the offer to work under such kind of person and because the role was 100 percent voice based database support and not development.

Interview Question – Not even a single standard question was asked.Everything seems like taken out from google.Basic definitions and some support issues faced were asked.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2014.

Interview Details My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Question – Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   View Answer

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!