Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014
86 interviews

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2014.

My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Questions
    • Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   View Answer

Courier Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

The process can be slightly tedious. You have to list a lot of information and they do a thorough background check, due to the fact your are constantly around confidential information. You go through an interview with to people usually on the same day. Then if you get hired you are offered and acceptance letter and start right away. The acceptance process because of the background check can take a few weeks.

IT Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2010.

Interview process was easy, spoke to 4 different folks on two occasions in person. This was after one phone screen. The process included a written cultural fit questionaire. It also required a drug test. The process took around three weeks and was not particularly difficult

Interview Questions
    • There we now trick questions. The HR interviews were straight forward. The technical interviews just verified my technical background as expected. 4 references were required and they seemed to ant them early in the process   Answer Question

• Document Preparer & Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in December 2013.

Meet with hiring Manager. He showed me all around to different rooms in the facility. As in the preparing room/scanning room, and the data entry room and the warehouse and the safe room. Asked several questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, hired through a temporary service.

Director Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

3 stage process which helped IM evaluate me and for me to evaluate the company. They made sure I was able to meet with the key stakeholders and those I would be working with directly. It was a good process and they were able to share details regarding benefits and incentive programs.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the most significant accomplishment in your current role and your most significant opportunity for improvement.   View Answer
    Not really...

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview process involved meeting initially with the hiring director followed by interviews with the operations team. Was giving the PI test.

Interview Questions
    • UNexpected question: How do you feel when people don't believe you?   Answer Question
    Very professional

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in July 2012.

Recuirter contacted me via LinkedIn. Interview process was long but overall experience was postive. Do your research on this company so that you are informed.

Interview Questions
    Negotions took over a month and a half. Background check was about 3 weeks due to Iron Mountain being a very secure company.

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2014.

One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
      If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?
        Answer Question

Transportation Service Specialist Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southborough, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southborough, MA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Hiring procedure was pretty fast and very good in getting result. All questions were resume related with one brain teaser. The brain teaser was taken I guess from online portal. The rest of the interview was filled with OOPs questions.