J.P. Morgan

Updated 25 Feb 2015
Updated 25 Feb 2015

3.2

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

First was the 1 hour presentation about the company. Then the started off with the interview process. First round was the aptitude round, followed by technical and lastly HR round. aptitude round was quite easy. But i have no idea for the rejection. They were very calm and composed. Finally only 7 candidates were selected for the job.

Interview Questions
  • basically finance related questions.I heard even the accountancy specialization students were being asked finance based questions. so better get prepared for it.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Analyst Interview

Code for Good Hackathon 2014 Mumbai. It was through college campus selection the process included resume screening, aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. The hackathon consisted of coding for an NGO within 24 hours. So the contestants had to stay awake the entire night. After the coding was done we had to present the ideas to the NGO after which again shortlisting was done for the final presentations

Analyst Interview

The process started with an aptitude test that had tech as well as non tech questions. It had 80 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. Next was a group discussion in groups of 5-6. Followed by one Tech cum HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

2 rounds of interview. fairly simple. lots of questions about my knowledge on finance. friendly interview style, clarified all my doubts on the profile, policies, work environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2011.

Aptitude test, followed by interview with Manager and the last is Interview with HR

Interview Questions
    • Is social networking the cause of falling human relations?   View Answer
    I was given a choice to join any section of a particular department.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2009.

Set of analytical questions.and HR rounds mainly asking about background, why the company, which field are you intrested in, are you willing to relocate all sorts of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Case study regarding How to increase your sales of product   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Arrive around 1:30 pm. start at 2:00 pm. There are three interviewees. We are lead to different rooms. Four people came and they takes turns to ask questions. It took about three hours. Finished around 5:00 pm.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

2 rounds, telephone then face to face in the JP Morgan london office. Took 2 weeks for the phone interview then 2 weeks to hear back. I went for a face to face interview 2 weeks after that.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

his interview was on my calendar. I showed up. JPM management must have had the interview on their calendar, as they were physically present.I would normally not have a phone on during an interview, but I most certainly would not answer it if I did. If I ‘unintentionally’ (?) answered a call or read a text message, I most certainly would apologize for the interruption. My phone was off. After a while of the manager’s divided attention, I was asked if there were any questions. I thought about suggesting that we talk some other time and chalk the time up as interview practice, but I asked the following question:

How engaged are you in the affairs of your department? The answer?

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I received an initial call from HR. He asked some basic interview questions such as experience on my resume and why JP Morgan. A week later, I was brought to an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview lasted one and half hours.