J.P. Morgan

Getting the Interview

53 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2011.

Interview Details Aptitude test, followed by interview with Manager and the last is Interview with HR

Interview Question – Is social networking the cause of falling human relations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given a choice to join any section of a particular department.

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details The process started with an aptitude test that had tech as well as non tech questions. It had 80 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. Next was a group discussion in groups of 5-6. Followed by one Tech cum HR interview.

Interview Question – A lot of questions were asked about projects.   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details 2 rounds of interview. fairly simple. lots of questions about my knowledge on finance. friendly interview style, clarified all my doubts on the profile, policies, work environment.

Interview Question – different types of securitised products   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2009.

Interview Details Set of analytical questions.and HR rounds mainly asking about background, why the company, which field are you intrested in, are you willing to relocate all sorts of questions.

Interview Question – Case study regarding How to increase your sales of product   View Answer

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details Interviewed in the Morning, got an offer that same day offer letter came 2 days later started 2 weeks later. pretty straight forward

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details Had three rounds with Senior Managers and asked me what I wanted to do and why I would like to join the company

Interview Details Easy there was no questions

Interview Question – Easy all questions are easy   Answer Question

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details I applied to a rotational program for recent college graduates. I received an initial call from HR and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview covered basic interview questions such as examples of being a team player, excel use, etc. Following the phone interview, I was brought to an inhouse interview where I met with a few managers and completed a team exercise.

Interview Question – Most questions were expected.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details Great interview, friendly manager and easy going.

Interview Question – Why did you choose this company?   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details The interview dealt with business processes and critical thinking. I entered the company via an entry level analyst program. The interviewers were great and highly professional and discussed the various opportunities available with the company.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Analyst interview questions and advice. All 53 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.