J.P. Morgan Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar 2015

3.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

First was the 1 hour presentation about the company. Then the started off with the interview process. First round was the aptitude round, followed by technical and lastly HR round. aptitude round was quite easy. But i have no idea for the rejection. They were very calm and composed. Finally only 7 candidates were selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• basically finance related questions.I heard even the accountancy specialization students were being asked finance based questions. so better get prepared for it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Analyst Interview

Interview

Code for Good Hackathon 2014 Mumbai. It was through college campus selection the process included resume screening, aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. The hackathon consisted of coding for an NGO within 24 hours. So the contestants had to stay awake the entire night. After the coding was done we had to present the ideas to the NGO after which again shortlisting was done for the final presentations

Interview Questions

• Which year JP Morgan bought Chase?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process started with an aptitude test that had tech as well as non tech questions. It had 80 questions to be solved in 80 minutes. Next was a group discussion in groups of 5-6. Followed by one Tech cum HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai).

Interview

2 rounds of interview. fairly simple. lots of questions about my knowledge on finance. friendly interview style, clarified all my doubts on the profile, policies, work environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai) in May 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test, followed by interview with Manager and the last is Interview with HR

Interview Questions

• Is social networking the cause of falling human relations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a choice to join any section of a particular department.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai) in January 2009.

Interview

Set of analytical questions.and HR rounds mainly asking about background, why the company, which field are you intrested in, are you willing to relocate all sorts of questions.

Interview Questions

• Case study regarding How to increase your sales of product   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Lengthy process meeting around ten people in the team, from other analysts to MD. Each interview was different, with some being more technical than others. Overall, it had a good mix of technical (corporate finance, capital markets, and math/statistics/brain teasers, etc.) as well as behavioral questions. Overall process was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions

• From basic "Tell me about yourself" to brain teasers/capital markets related questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Arrive around 1:30 pm. start at 2:00 pm. There are three interviewees. We are lead to different rooms. Four people came and they takes turns to ask questions. It took about three hours. Finished around 5:00 pm.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

2 rounds, telephone then face to face in the JP Morgan london office. Took 2 weeks for the phone interview then 2 weeks to hear back. I went for a face to face interview 2 weeks after that.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

his interview was on my calendar. I showed up. JPM management must have had the interview on their calendar, as they were physically present.I would normally not have a phone on during an interview, but I most certainly would not answer it if I did. If I ‘unintentionally’ (?) answered a call or read a text message, I most certainly would apologize for the interruption. My phone was off. After a while of the manager’s divided attention, I was asked if there were any questions. I thought about suggesting that we talk some other time and chalk the time up as interview practice, but I asked the following question:

How engaged are you in the affairs of your department? The answer?