J.P. Morgan

Updated 25 Feb 2015
Updated 25 Feb 2015

2.8

Corporate Development Analyst Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

1: Resume Screening / 2: Online Assessment Test / 3: Group Interview (Group Puzzle and General Interview) / 4: Final Interview (Genetral Interview about the position you applied)

Interview Questions
  • Especially, In the Group interview section, it was a not a just general interview. Applicants are set up as a one group randomly and enter the interview room. There were 3~4 interviewers in there and puzzle game. Our team had to complete that puzzle using several evidences on the desk and discuss together. In this process, interviewrs assess us who is the leader and who is most brillant to act this puzzle etc...After puzzle section, our team were moved to another room and there were 3 interviewers.
    Then, we were asked several easy questions about jot position which we were applied.

View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2015.

I attended a half day event where there was speakers and a panel set up to help the candidates better understand the position and company. There were two 30 minute interviews back to back that were behavioral/situational. They asked: tell me about yourself, tell me about this on your resume, the share price, current events, work ethic, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about J.P. Morgan? What are our businesses?
      What is your work ethic like?

Answer Question

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2015.

I interviewed through my school. It took several weeks from the resume drop deadline to the interview. I did two back to back 30 minute interviews, and I heard back within a week.

The interviews were largely behavioral. One thing that was interesting is that JP Morgan brought an current analyst to chat with the interviewees in between the two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What are some products that our firm offers?   View Answer

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.
    Took approximately 6 weeks. First online test like typical SHL type, not hard. First round interview was a group exercise and a panel interview. A week later invited to assessment day. A typical group exercise followed by a presentation.

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2014.

I applied through my school and received an email approximately two weeks later requesting a phone interview. I filled out my available times and was contact via the number I provided at the specified times.

I was given two back to back phone interviews, each 30 minutes long. Both of them were behavioral and very relaxed. One from NYC and one from Columbus, Ohio. I was able to ask a large variety of questions I had as well as answer theirs.

About a week later I received a phone call from the hiring manager congratulating me on my acceptance into the program. A few days alter I received my email notification and had 3 weeks to accept or decline the offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was given a location, pay, benefits and contract.

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2014.

I applied online (JP Morgan doesn't recruit on my campus) and got an email asking for a phone interview about a month later. It was an hour long interview with two guys who had worked there for quite a while each. They asked a bunch of behavioral questions, wanted to have a conversation and get to know me. Overall a really pleasant and informational interview. They definitely sold the position to me.

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

THe team at JP Morgan was very responsive and helpful. The internship was an excellent experience and I would definitely recommend it for undergrads. You learn a lot about the corporate environment and about working independently on projects. There were several social events to keep interns engaged and we even had the opportunity to see c-suite execs speak via telepresensce.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you've had to deal witha difficult team member.   Answer Question

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Initial campus interview which was simple…just your typical behavioral questions. Then there was a group interview at the office. The group interview sounds a little intimidating, but it really wasn't that bad. Basically they just want to analyze your problem solving skills and see how you interact in a group setting.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have any job in the company, which would it be and why   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2014.

Was invited for a Superday after attending an informational event. Consisted of 2 "1/2 hour" interviews with 2 separate interviewers. 1 interview is resume review and "how did you handle a difficult situation, what are your other interest" questions. Other is more technical: "What are some of the regulations J.P. Morgan might face; What financial stories have caught your eye?". Will hear back "in a couple of weeks". Haven't received offer yet.

Interview Questions
    • What are some regulations J.P. Morgan may face in the financial industry?   Answer Question