J.P. Morgan Customer Assistance Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2013.

After I applied online I received a phone call from a recruiter had a short interview and scheduled a one one meeting with a hiring manager.
Very friendly and professional. direct questions about communication skills and how to handle certain situations.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were direct and related to the positions.   Answer Question

Pending counter offer reply.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coppell, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX (US)

Well I applied July 8th & got a call July 11th to have a phone interview & set up an in person interview for the follwing Monday, July 15th. Everyone was so nice & very friendly. I was asked normal interview behavioral questions & had to explain what kind of person I was. After my interview I some with the Asst Vice President who was also very friendly but really really intimidating. Got a call the nxt day with a offer. My start date isn't until August but there are a lot of steps you have to take before starting. Have drug testing, background & finger printing

Interview Questions
    Didn't need to, pay was awesome

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2012.

2 interviews; first was a phone interview that lasted about 15min, it was a joke the person on the phone did not appear to have any interview experence and asked basic questions about previous employment.

second interview was a face-to-face with an AVP this was a behavioral and lets get to know one an other interview. Nothing difficult I would consider it a typical interview.

There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

The process took 6 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2011.

I applied several times and was declined, I then contacted the recruiter and requested an interview and was scheduled for one, I then got the job. When I was hired they offered me 1 amount, then after they saw my performance and knowledge of the field, they gave me a salary increase.

Interview Questions
    Nothing. It was a take it or leave it type deal.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!