J.P. Morgan Customer Assistance Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2013.

Well I applied July 8th & got a call July 11th to have a phone interview & set up an in person interview for the follwing Monday, July 15th. Everyone was so nice & very friendly. I was asked normal interview behavioral questions & had to explain what kind of person I was. After my interview I some with the Asst Vice President who was also very friendly but really really intimidating. Got a call the nxt day with a offer. My start date isn't until August but there are a lot of steps you have to take before starting. Have drug testing, background & finger printing

Interview Questions
Didn't need to, pay was awesome

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

After I applied online I received a phone call from a recruiter had a short interview and scheduled a one one meeting with a hiring manager.
    Very friendly and professional. direct questions about communication skills and how to handle certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were direct and related to the positions.   Answer Question

Pending counter offer reply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2012.

2 interviews; first was a phone interview that lasted about 15min, it was a joke the person on the phone did not appear to have any interview experence and asked basic questions about previous employment.

second interview was a face-to-face with an AVP this was a behavioral and lets get to know one an other interview. Nothing difficult I would consider it a typical interview.

There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2011.

I applied several times and was declined, I then contacted the recruiter and requested an interview and was scheduled for one, I then got the job. When I was hired they offered me 1 amount, then after they saw my performance and knowledge of the field, they gave me a salary increase.

Interview Questions
    Nothing. It was a take it or leave it type deal.