J.P. Morgan Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2013.

Person from OPs talked about my reasons for leaving the present job, which I found particularly strange. Instead of quizzing me regarding my work ability, the person rather seemed more interested in knowing the 'juicy' details of the reasons why I am quitting my previous job. My response to their two distinct questions immediately gave away their fear. Instead of treating me as a fair candidate, I was treated as a potentially hostile candidate who may someday threaten their position in the company. However, I must say, the entire conduct was polite, courteous and an attempt was made not to let their personal emotions reflect in the process. In a nutshell it was indeed a professional conduct, to that certain extent.

Interview Questions
  • A role play scenario was given. With a clear instruction on I don't need to know the basis and the hypothetical assumption was presented. I was told that I was expected to respond to the given scenario, in whatever way I thought was the best and give the reasons for my decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

To contribute to organisation success
    Through my experience in customer relationship.
    Proven ability to achieve company’s objective.

Interview Questions
    • Capable to handle any situation and can work on it as well for the betterment of organisation.   View Answer
    We offer you job and we would be pleased love to have you in our company .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westerville, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I applied on line. and they called with a phone interview, that went well. then a few days later they called me for a face to face interview with two people. that went well also. They called me a week later and offered me the position. I accepted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elgin, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2012.

The interview process is great. Very friendly and caring. They explain the job in great detail.

Interview Questions
    • Put on the spot by having to act like you are making a collection call to a card member.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I had an initial interview for about 10 minutes then they said I passed it then they will refer me to thr HR Dept. and wait for their call the following day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to relocate and seek opportunities with JPMorgan?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2013.

Went through a Temp agency and was sent to the site in Newark for a 3 person interview

Interview Questions
    • All teh questions were the same from all the interviewers   Answer Question
    the pay was set

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Davao (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Davao (Philippines)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

I applied online. after a week they contacted me for an initial interview then scheduled for an interviwe to hr and communication skills. there are 4 phases in the hiring process unfortunatrly i was only till the 3rd phase. they did sent me an email after 2 days informing that i didnt make it for the position.

Interview Questions
    • all answers that you have you must related to your current or previous jobs . regarding on handling situations like whats the greatest decision you have made, situations in which u've gone beyond your job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2013.

I was e-mailed that I would be having a phone interview within a week or so. I never got a call so I asked them what was that about and they told me there was a delay and that they would call again within a week. Well guess what? They never did call...I felt like they just dropped me when they kept telling me I would get a phone interview. I never got an explanation to what happened and I felt like it was very rude even though I followed up.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Mary, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

Applied online a week ago. Received an email this past Saturday requesting a phone interview. Phone interview today, Monday, which last about 20 minutes. Very detailed questions involving job history, customer service background, various customer service scenarios as well as explaining exactly what I did at each job listed on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service but the customer still wasn't happy.   Answer Question
    Accepted 1/1 interview which is scheduled in two days.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

Gone through Initial Interview, H.R. Interview, and Communications Interview. They Said that they would call within 1-2 days, but they never called. No email was sent.

Interview Questions
    • During communications interview, you must really SPEAK UP. Otherwise they will lose interest in you   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!