J.P. Morgan Intern Interview Questions

3.1

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

The process started with the case study, and there was an interview round where basic questions were asked like tell me about yourself, why jpmorgan, why finance.

Interview Questions
  • They were all basic questions so nothing was unexpected   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied to attend a corporate event where students were paired with each other and had to do a case study. From there J.P Morgan Chase handled it all. Communicated with students interested in the internship. You just had to show up

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

On site. 3 hour interview with 6 people. Many behavior questions. Heard from the interviewers in one month. Then went to a standard background check, drug test, on-boarding process.

N.a.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Applied on University's website, got an email about two weeks later. Received an email say that I would have two phone interviews. A week and a half later I got a call offering the position to me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

First round on campus, second round in office in new york. Interviewed for the Investor services division. Pretty laid back interview with some technical questions - really wanted to see that you know what they actually do etc.

Interview Questions
    • Pushed every question very far. 4 .. 30 minute interviews back to back   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied online after talking to someone at an on campus event. First round was a phone interview about two weeks after I applied. Questions were a mix of behavioral and general finance questions. The next step was an on site interview about a few weeks later. This interview was a super day where 25 or so other people were all on site to interview for the internship. They split us into groups of 5 with 4 interviewers per group. We rotated to each of the interviewers for a 30 minute interview with each person and one 30 minute break. The actual interviews all varied. One was just a light behavior one and more of a chat about past work, hobbies and things like that. Another was a fast paced interview where questions were thrown at you about finance, the market, personal questions, and anything else. The other two interviews were a somewhere where in between. What annoyed me about this process was that 3 of the 4 people I interviewed with seemed to be intentionally mean to try and test you. The interviews seemed mostly not be about performing under pressure.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was particularly difficult or unexpected. It was all stuff you should have scene in any finance interview study guides. It was only difficult because the questions were rattled off so fast and if you didn't answer quickly and confidently you'd be pushed further down that line of questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2014.

Initial phone interview with second interview in person. Interviewed by recruiter and VP and asked basic questions about the company and resume. Asked about working in groups and wanted to see if I would fit in with the company.

No negotiation for intern

Intern Interview

Many behavioral questions. All about past leadership experiences and experiences with a team. Interviewed by two people in a thirty minute interview. Very professional. Attend networking events beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you regret a decision you made and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

2 rounds. got called to interview 4 hours before it begins.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

phone interview after a few months of applying, took a while to hear back on a decision

Interview Questions
    • nothing too difficult, all behavioral, some finance questions   Answer Question