J.P. Morgan

3.1

66 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

The process started with the case study, and there was an interview round where basic questions were asked like tell me about yourself, why jpmorgan, why finance.

Interview Questions
  • They were all basic questions so nothing was unexpected   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Intern Interview

Submitted resume through career center and through JP Morgan website, got a call from a recruiter, had a phone interview and then that day got an email inviting me to superday in New York for 3 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions
    • If the price of oil went up tomorrow, how would that effect the mom and pop grocery store? I expected questions kind of close to this, but was still kind of caught off guard   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online and was offered an invitation to an event that I attended and had two interviews during. During the event we heard from upper level executives and toured the office.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you had two projects for different business clients due tomorrow (same date and time) but realistically did not have time to get them both done?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were working on a project due in two weeks and your boss left for vacation for two weeks and you realized a week into it that he had something you needed to complete the project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

It was an interesting experience. Everyone was very friendly and genuine. The interview was more like a conversation that an interrogation. While the processes was somewhat long, it was a nice rotational interview that allowed me to meet a significant number of employees. By far one of the best interview experiences I have had.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I applied for its women program (summer analyst). Sales and Trading Division. Interviewer was an alumni. There were both fit and technical questions, but most questions were technical. The technical questions were basic, but ranging from equity to FX... basically covered all securities you can think about. But I didn't prepare for FX, so I got stumbled on question related to FX.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied to attend a corporate event where students were paired with each other and had to do a case study. From there J.P Morgan Chase handled it all. Communicated with students interested in the internship. You just had to show up

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

On site. 3 hour interview with 6 people. Many behavior questions. Heard from the interviewers in one month. Then went to a standard background check, drug test, on-boarding process.

N.a.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Called for an AC after the application online.
    1 business case interview and 2 competence based interview.
    Meet people from the business with increasing seniority, genuinely interested in knowing the candidate.
    Fairly standard process.
    Called the day after for the offer.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Applied on University's website, got an email about two weeks later. Received an email say that I would have two phone interviews. A week and a half later I got a call offering the position to me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

First round on campus, second round in office in new york. Interviewed for the Investor services division. Pretty laid back interview with some technical questions - really wanted to see that you know what they actually do etc.

Interview Questions
    • Pushed every question very far. 4 .. 30 minute interviews back to back   Answer Question