J.P. Morgan

Updated 5 Nov 2014

2.8

60 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2013.

The process was simple. They just asked questions on our projects. They asked questions mainly on object oriented Software engineering concepts.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were unexpected. Just one point I would like to mention that HR interview was a stress interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Campus Process-
    Aptitude (Simple questions)
    Group Discussions
    Interviews (Had only one round of HR)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2012.

1. Aptitute test of 4 sections- verbal, quants, logical, C++ programming(sectional cut off)
    2. GD- Our topic was Advertising useful or wastage of resources
    3. PI (HR+ Technical)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2010.

they came to our college campus , with a package of 6.00 lac the interview was as follows

1. analytical and programming ability(80 question and 80 minutes)
    2. GD(no elimination)
    3. Technical Interview ( easy question on your fav subject)
    4.HR

It was a nice experience , do well for the analytical section its includes ration , p and l,time and distance etc.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

From a college job fair, there was a "next day interview." Following this, after a few weeks, one Monday was told that I had been selected for the next round, which was on Friday. Luckily I had no plans and went to the interview. It consisted of three parts: a presentation, a technical interview, and a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you felt you weren't being used to your full potential, and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • Various questions about polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation, abstraction, etc   Answer Question
    • Describe your method you go through when writing a program   Answer Question
    • Difference between an array and a linked list   View Answer
    Actually still in the negotiation phase

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

It was through campus, they set you up to interview with 3 different current employees who are trying to see if you will be a good fit for the company and what area should you work in.

Interview Questions
    • Simple questions going over my resume, project, and leadership experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Started through Campus application, recruiter followed up through e-mail for further application before On-Campus recruitment. Met with one senior member of similar role, basic questions. Focusing more for myself towards the Business Analyst role. Asked SDLC questions, Agile v. Waterfall. After first round, invited to SuperDay the following Tuesday. 3 half hour interviews , one of which is a presentation on a technical project. More interested in your technical skills and coding experience versus project management skills.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

Pretty much straightforward. 2x45 minutes interviews. First interview was technical and second one was competency-based. For technical questions, they asked about stuff that interests me and how JPM can benefit from that. In second interview different scenarios were presented and I was asked to deal with those situations. For instance, somebody comes with a proposal for which you would have to make compromises, what would you do?

Interview Questions
    • Something along the lines of what kind of financial challenges would JPM face, if they were to develop a certain technology.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

After filling in the online application I heard back after a month and a half for the first round interviews consisting of technical and competency interviews each of 45 minutes. The competency based interview was about the reasons for applying to JP Morgan and knowing about the leadership and team work skills. The technical interview comprised of the projects I had undertaken in my professional studies and the details I had mentioned in my CV.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Application online and super day at their office. Two 30-min long interviews. One more technical and the other more behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • How do you solve a problem that you've never encountered without Google.   Answer Question