Jack in the Box

38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details Basically, there was no interview. I applied online and filled out the questionnaire. Then, about a week later, I got a phone call from the manager asking me to call her back. I called her back and she asked me when I could start. We didn't meet in person until it was time for me to show up for training.

Interview Question – Some of the questions on the questionnaire are things like, "What is more important to you, school or work?"   Answer Question

Fry Cook Specialist Interview

Fry Cook Specialist

Interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview Details I saw an opening on Craigslist, and I had to take it. I had been down on my luck trying to look for a job for years, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I came in to the interview Tuesday morning with my freshly-pressed suit and was ready to go. The interview went great. The employer asked me the usual interview questions, to which I answered every single one of them with poise and confidence. I thought I had the job in the bag, but I got a call back a week later and was unfortunately turned down. All-in-all, the process was very streamlined and simple. I recommend this opportunity for those trying to find a stable position in today's withering and downtrodden job market.

Interview Question – What's your biggest goal in life?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Anaheim, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2013.

Interview Details I handed my application in and in one month they called me back. i sat down with the manger and told me this how the job is and this is what you will be doing. not really an interview.

Interview Question – i actually had not questions. weird?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i got offered to become a team leader. but decide not to becasue it was a small raise with to many responsibilities. and to top it off management there had a bad rep and i did not want to become part of them.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2010.

Interview Details received phone call went and spoke to area coach.

Interview Question – why I wanted the job.   View Answer

Crew Interview

Crew
Pullman, WA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jack in the Box in August 2011.

Interview Details Was told about the job by a friend who worked there. Went in and filled out an application one day and then a couple days later brought in a resume, cover letter, and a couple letters of recommendation. Waited for a bout a week. Got a Call in the middle of the week and was asked to come in and do an interview that day. Felt pretty good about the interview and got hired a few days later.

Interview Question – What have you been doing for the last few months that you were not employed?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details phone interview consisted of qualification questions, followed by in person interview of behavioral interview.

Interview Question – A time when you had to drop something for another project   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details Behavioral interview

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you had to be innovative   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
La Quinta, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2011.

Interview Details They call you and then they make you fill out some papers.

Interview Question – Can you be as friendly as the cashiers in other restaurants?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook

Interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview Details two interviews, fill out a lot of paperwork

Interview Question – what would I do with an unexpected angry customer   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details Applied 30days before I was contacted for first interview. Panel Interview. If you are asked to come in for an interview you will be asked to complete a hand written restaurant style application.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you worked with an arrogant person or one who made you angry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no flexibility

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack in the Box

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!