Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Updated 15 Oct 2014
Updated 15 Oct 2014

2.2

Team Member Interview

Really didn't have an interview I went in yesterday & spoke to the manager and he called me back the next day and when I went back he basically was telling me what i was gonna do & stuff & told me to go back tomorrow to start my orientation.

Intern Interview

First received phone interview with general qualification questions. Then in person interview with HR with behavioral questions, which are basic and simple. Then interview with management with technical questions and experience.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Basically, there was no interview. I applied online and filled out the questionnaire. Then, about a week later, I got a phone call from the manager asking me to call her back. I called her back and she asked me when I could start. We didn't meet in person until it was time for me to show up for training.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions on the questionnaire are things like, "What is more important to you, school or work?"   Answer Question

Fry Cook Specialist Interview

I saw an opening on Craigslist, and I had to take it. I had been down on my luck trying to look for a job for years, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I came in to the interview Tuesday morning with my freshly-pressed suit and was ready to go. The interview went great. The employer asked me the usual interview questions, to which I answered every single one of them with poise and confidence. I thought I had the job in the bag, but I got a call back a week later and was unfortunately turned down. All-in-all, the process was very streamlined and simple. I recommend this opportunity for those trying to find a stable position in today's withering and downtrodden job market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

phone interview consisted of qualification questions, followed by in person interview of behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • A time when you had to drop something for another project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Behavioral interview

Line Cook Interview

two interviews, fill out a lot of paperwork

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

Applied 30days before I was contacted for first interview. Panel Interview. If you are asked to come in for an interview you will be asked to complete a hand written restaurant style application.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with an arrogant person or one who made you angry.   Answer Question
    no flexibility

Restaurant Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

Was interviewed for crew member position and got promoted 3 times to Restaurant Manager position, so there was really no interview for Managers position.

Interview Questions
    • Got promoted from within so an offer was made and there was no interview   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

Hiring Process- They usually hire interns and pay them nothing. Anyone being hired for a good paying job is a friend of someone that already works there.

Interview Process- Do you really want this Job? If you say no - they will find a spider monkey that can do what you were going to do. If you are a friend of someone getting you in the door, you are not as smart as a spider monkey, therefore can't be replaced by one.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be unhappy if we said we lied about what we are willing to pay?
      Do you have any problem working for someone stupider than yourself?
        View Answer
    No phase, They offer you below market/area rates and you take it. If you complain they will find a spider monkey that can do what you were going to do. If you are a friend of someone getting you in the door, you are not as smart as a spider monkey, therefore can't be replaced by one. It is kinda a catch 22 yada yada yada