Jack in the Box

Updated 22 Feb 2015
Updated 22 Feb 2015

2.2

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

I filled out an application in person. Gave the application to the shift leader that was there at the time. I was contacted 3 days later for a face-to-face interview with the General Manager. The interview went pretty well. The questions were easy. They were just about experience, customer service skills, and attitude.

Interview Questions
    Paid minimum wage, and there was promotion potential.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, NM (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, NM (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in December 2014.

I applied, as a 19 year old, overqualified employee via their Job Network. Their process took maybe.. A week? I met with the District Manager to interview and view my entry of the position. After several questions, an offer, All I needed was a background check, which took.. Two weeks? After that I was on the get-go for training and management.

Gave an offer, they accepted

Team Member Interview

Really didn't have an interview I went in yesterday & spoke to the manager and he called me back the next day and when I went back he basically was telling me what i was gonna do & stuff & told me to go back tomorrow to start my orientation.

Intern Interview

First received phone interview with general qualification questions. Then in person interview with HR with behavioral questions, which are basic and simple. Then interview with management with technical questions and experience.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Basically, there was no interview. I applied online and filled out the questionnaire. Then, about a week later, I got a phone call from the manager asking me to call her back. I called her back and she asked me when I could start. We didn't meet in person until it was time for me to show up for training.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions on the questionnaire are things like, "What is more important to you, school or work?"   Answer Question

Fry Cook Specialist Interview

I saw an opening on Craigslist, and I had to take it. I had been down on my luck trying to look for a job for years, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I came in to the interview Tuesday morning with my freshly-pressed suit and was ready to go. The interview went great. The employer asked me the usual interview questions, to which I answered every single one of them with poise and confidence. I thought I had the job in the bag, but I got a call back a week later and was unfortunately turned down. All-in-all, the process was very streamlined and simple. I recommend this opportunity for those trying to find a stable position in today's withering and downtrodden job market.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in May 2014.

It was a great experience. Applied for the position 3 weeks ago and received a phone interview. Followed up with an in person interview. The interview process was a little difficult at times.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

phone interview consisted of qualification questions, followed by in person interview of behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • A time when you had to drop something for another project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Behavioral interview

Line Cook Interview

two interviews, fill out a lot of paperwork