Jacobs Interview Questions

2.6

Trainee Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Andheri
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Jacobs in September 2012.

Step 1. Written Technical test (basics of chemical engineering). It contains unit conversion,heat and mass balance,pumps, Utilities such as steam, etc.
    Step 2. face to face interview (approx. 30 minutes) It is better to say what you know than to be embarrassed with wrong answer.

Interview Questions
    Accept what they give, it is best in the city.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Jacobs in January 2011.

Very Friendly but Detailed Interview Process

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to Quit your current organisation in just one year?   Answer Question
    I could not negotiate as my previous Compensation Package was already a bit on the higher side.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jacobs.

One technical test and one-on-one interview

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jacobs in July 2012.

Had one on one interview, Very basic questions , about undergraduate project and rest were general stuffs

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Andheri
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Jacobs in August 2008.

Technical details such as sld's, protection philosophies relay numbers, motor schematics,

Interview Questions
    no negotiation the package offered was good for me at that point of time

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vadodara
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Jacobs in February 2008.

With single well planned interview by the group of interviewers and attained the practical test interview. For interview candidates "you should be very skilled you can go as long as in interview but dont say faque on the topic which you dont know."

Interview Questions
    • the End reactions of beams for different end cases   View Answer
    • connection details for beams columns and bracings   View Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Jacobs in January 2011.

Very good. Had been a telecon with HOD and Head of office.

Environmental Scientist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Jacobs.

Three part interview. Step one, panel interview with the local office principals and management team. Step two, interview with the intended department management team. Step three, casual lunch with members of the intended department in similar positions.

Interview Questions
    • Pertained to a project for which the work I conducted under ineffective senior management, and the details about which I was unprepared to tactfully but genuinely describe.   Answer Question

Transportation Planner Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jacobs in March 2013.

In-person interview with group/panel. There weren't any surprising questions. The process was involved, but not exhausting. It got repetitious with employees coming and going to ask questions, but I didn't find the process unpleasant. The process was actually very welcoming and warm...warmer than any other interview that I've done.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Jacobs in February 2014.

First I had a quick telephone interview. Next I had a face to face interview with the recruiter and manager for HR. The recruiter was friendly, asked behavioral questions but the manager was a nightmare. The manager just kept grilling questions and did not listen, I guess that was her style. I would not accept the offer if I had been offered a job, working for an HR dictator would be miserable.

Interview Questions

Worked for Jacobs? Contribute to the Community!