Jamba Juice Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 22, 2014
117 interviews

2.1

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

I originally called the store and asked if they were hiring, they said yes and told me to go to their website and print the application. I turned in the application towards the end of the week and the following Tuesday i received a call from the store asking if i was still seeking employment and we set up an interview for the following morning. The interview was very casual and just felt like we were having a casual conversation. She asked me about my availability, my previous work experience and all the basic interview questions. Strengths and weaknesses, why should i hire you, what do you know about Jamba Juice, why did you choose Jamba Juice all basic easy questions. Right after we were done she told me she would like to bring me on her team and gave me all the paper work to fill out which i returned the next day and she told me she would give me a call as soon as she sent the paper work to whoever she needed to send it to! It is now the following day and i am just awaiting her call for me to come in and complete training and all that!

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a problem in the past with another co-worker?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in August 2014.

I was looking online for jobs and saw that Jamba was holding a Open Job Fair / Hiring Day that Thursday. So I applied online then came in Thursday afternoon with a resume and job application filled out. I got there 20 minutes early and waited around and was the second person to sign in. I was then interviewed by two people. The second person was the assistant manager for the location I was applying at and she scheduled a second interview for me the following morning. The next morning I came in 15 minutes early and the General Manager made some drinks then took me outside to the tables under the umbrellas about 10 minutes later. She then interviewed me with almost all the same questions from yesterday. Then she asked me if I had any dates in the future that I already knew of that would keep me from work. I told her I did not and she said she'd love to have me on her team if I'm willing to accept (Of course I was!) and then scheduled an orientation date for me next week on Saturday morning since I'm unavailable on mornings when she's usually in during the week. She's going to call me with details later today on orientation.

Overall, the staff is SO friendly and for my first interview I was very comfortable save for the initial nervousness I had before the interview. They really do make you feel comfortable in the interview. My tip is to show that you are positive and energetic (if you actually are) because those people work best for the Jamba face.

Interview Questions
    • What are three words that describe you?   View Answer
    • What is your greatest accomplishment and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question
    • How do you plan on balancing school and work?   View Answer
    • Explain a situation where you and a co-worker or group member in a project at school had a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

The girl who interviewed me seemed juvenile and was fresh out of high school. She asked me personal questions about my life like why I quit college, which has nothing to do with the job position as it involves my private family life. I found her to be unprofessional and I did not want to work with someone as condescending and rude as she is.

Interview Questions
    • If you had all the ingredients in the world, what kind of sandwich would you make?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Marcos, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jamba Juice in June 2013.

I interviewed with 3 of the managers, and they didn't call me back I found out later on that they were waiting to see if I would call them back, and I did which got me the job. All the managers are young and usually in college so they are relatable and easy to talk to generally speaking.

Interview Questions
    • How does it make you feel when someone isn't trying their best?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

I applied online through a job board website and got emailed back to come in about a week after. I had been to an interview at another Jamba Juice location and the interviewing varies between each location. I was expecting it to be a little formal but the manager just sat me down and we had a 2-hour conversation about myself, he asked me about what I would do to improve this location, how I work in a team environment, etc.. He seemed as though he was very interested in what I said and that he liked me. However, I got a coupon in the mail for half off a drink a week later in the mail saying I wasn't chosen.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orange, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

It was a very casual and easy interview process. He asked me about my availability in addition to my school and work background. I'm not really sure what went wrong, but I didn't get an offer or even a second interview when he clearly told me that he would call in the next few days. I'm still slightly bitter about it, to be honest. I did call in for a follow up and the manager who answered told me that she'd let whoever that was supposed to interview me the second time around that I called and asked. Well, I never got a call back from them so I'm guessing they must have found someone better. Pretty rude of them, if you ask me.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fresno, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice in July 2014.

Walked in to submit resume. General manager told me about open interviews that would occur the next day. Arrived for interview & right off the back felt like Id known the manger & asst manager. They were young & relatable,& it helped that we were all laughing and vibed while keeping it professional. Really good interview questions,not too difficult or trick questions. All in all, good experience.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fresno, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA (US)

Walked in,asked for manager,turned in resume. She informed me of open interviews occurring the next day (Thursday). Arrived at interview, dressed "interview ready", presented another resume & application. Right off the back, the general manager & assistant manager were awesome. Young & relatable, so it made me very very comfortable, almost as if i were talking with friends. We laughed & the good vibes were flowing, but still kept it professional. Informed that i would receive a call the following Monday if selected for 2nd interview. I was selected, went through 2nd round, generally the same questions, & got the job that day.

Team Member Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

This was my second interview. It was a one on one interview with the General Manager. She asked me a few questions. They were basically from the first interview. She hired me on the spot after about four questions.

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jamba Juice.

It was very quick and easy, I was basically offered the job, the shift manager liked my smile and asked me to apply. So i did, I planned on asking anyway.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult: Describe what is integrity to you in your own words?
      No question was too hard or unexpected.
        View Answer

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!