Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated 9 Sep 2014
Updated 9 Sep 2014

2.4

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Applied online and received an email stating to call corporate for a phone interview. The interview involved general questions like "Explain a time when you helped a person and how did you help them?" I then received an email with a time for a personal interview. In the interview I was asked to role play as a consultant and the interviewer acted like a walk-in client. The general idea is that they want you to be personable and ask a lot of open ended questions. Let the client do most of the talking. Then, once you have gathered the information, explain why the program works perfectly for their needs. I had two interviews before being accepted.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

I applied online and they have you call a number to set up an interview. The process is conducted of 2 interviews. The first one is where you want to make the best impression. They ask you a lot about yourself and why you want to be a weight loss consultant. I got a really nice girl named Pricilla and I really wanted to work with her in general. The second interview is reached if they like you and more of just a way to meet someone higher up. It was a far drive but it was worth it. ALSO put good references! They call them.

Interview Questions

Even though I really wanted to be a weight loss consultant (I am going to school for healthy lifestyle coaching), the compensation was a little scary. The training is a decent pay but it's too low for having a job like that. However, commission is included so there could be a good pay.. I just don't know how busy the store is.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I initially responded to a post on Monster from a local office. I was contacted within a day or 2 by phone from their HR office. They asked a lot of the basic interview questions like "Why do you want to work for Jenny Craig?" and set me up with an interview with the local center director. What was nice about that was the fact that they were very flexible with what time I of day I wanted to have the interview. When I arrived I filled out a job application, which was also simple, and straight forward. The director was very pleasant, we just went through my resume and talked about my recent job experiences. I was offered the position though I couldnt actually start for a number of weeks as it was their slow season at the time. (Summer)

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult or unexpected questions...the typical things that you get during an interview and I never felt nervous during it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation but was happy with what was offered. ($11 hr)

Area Market Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

There is a brief phone screen and then you interview with a Centre Director. The questions are all behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • You can be asked to demonstrate a lead call or a consultation.   View Answer
    There is not negotiation. There is a set scale of pay.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Had to have a drug test and background check

I couldn't negotate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2014.

No real structured interview process so if you prepare yourself with customary interview skills and Q&A you can wing the interview...

Interview Questions
    Needed to be employed before my unemployment ran out

Centre Director Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

The Market Director interviews for the CD position. They usually hire from within. You have to be a consultant or a program consultant first. You are given all of the information about the center you are being hired for and then present your case of how and what needs improvement.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to turn the center into a profitable one? Business is down 20% in most centers year over year. Some are meeting fiscal goals because they are in affluent areas. What will you do that will be different to improve this center?   Answer Question
    It wasn't really a negotiation. I had heard that the previous CD was making $45,000. I expected to be offered the equivalent, but was not. I was dissapointed, but was told that there was no room for negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

The interview process is quite simple, not complicated at all. The interviewer makes the job seem to be better than what it actually is.

No negotiation, standard salary.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Two interviews both with center director

Interview Questions
    • asked to role play a situation where I had to motivate a client who had lost sight of their goal   Answer Question
    simple

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

I had 2 interviews in 1 day with the center director and the area marketing director. The interview process was easy and well managed.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with a minimum wage plus commission job?   View Answer

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!