John Deere Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2015

2.9

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

Very skewed and HR thinks behaves as very very oversmart and you have to be alert that they are not pulling wool over your eyes especially about Short Term Incentive (called STI) in your salary.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to change jobs (in the third HR round) when that was already told in first telephonic round, then first face-to-face conversation with the manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have to be very alert with what is being offered so that you don't get sold a dummy! HR acts very very very oversmart and you have to know how to cut them to size.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at John Deere.

Interview

Interview process is quite simple. Technical round one or two, one telephonic and may be video conf or personally at location and once you are confirm by technical person on technical round, HR is just a formality. Easy process and very quick in providing offer latter if you got selected.

Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at John Deere.

Interview

I applied through college, campus placement. Nothing unexpected. The interview was easy.

One written test, technical and aptitude. About 1.30 hr, 150 questions.

Followed by two technical rounds and 1 HR interview.

And then the offer letter on same day and goods.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

A telephonic rund of interview to understand your current role and nature of your job
    Followed by face to face interview to assess job fit and suitability to organisation
    Finally HR interview to discuss remunerations, location and reporting structure

Interview Questions

• To assess job fit, lot of questions will be twisted to understand one thing - Ethics
      John Deere belives in ethical practices

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at John Deere in April 2014.

Interview

CV shortlisting followed by 2 rounds of telephonic interviews. First one was called technical but they focused only on my previous internships. Second one was a typical HR interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at John Deere (Pune) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through college and the process took 2 days - interviewed at John Deere in March 2014
    question were based on the projects and academic performance, Behavioral questions.
    The interview process was in the following manner
    1. Aptitude exam ( Technical and Non Technical)
    2.Technical Interview
    3.HR Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotitaion happened as salary was fixed

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at John Deere (Pune) in July 2013.

Interview

1. Aptitude exam (Both non technical and Technical) 50% cutoff
    2.Technical Interview
    3.HR Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at John Deere (Pune) in April 2013.

Interview

Aptitude + Technical Test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you refuse any new assignment if you are already overloaded with many of them?   Answer Question

Sale Promotion Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at John Deere (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in August 2012.

Interview

I received this call with the reference of my friend, as told me that it's an off role position. the interview held two time telephonic than once face to face. I also mailed my resume before that, it all took 3 weeks to join this company, I planned & studied technical aspect of the job.

Interview Questions

• how would you search new dealer.   1 Answer
    • why did you quit on roll position of last company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would not suggest any one to join on contract basis...but if it is so then prepare technical and last experience will work out, a good company to start work here for freshers.

Associate Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at John Deere (Pune) in June 2012.

Interview

Had an initial telephonic interview that lasted for close to 45 minutes. Was called in for a face to face and had two interview rounds - HR first and technical later. All the interviewers were very positive and keen to understand my abilities and driving factors.

Questions were generally on why and how of technology. There was a specific question on how you'd handle multi-gigs of data generated every day. Agile practices, TDD and other stuff on my resume was asked about.

On completion, the lead recruiter even took me around the floor and we met some folks and got to see some of their tools in use at sites.

The whole process was very positive, people were very helping, trying to see the best in you. Overall, it leaves you definitely wanting to join.

Interview Questions

Had personal reasons to decline. The experience was so good, that I felt a part of company.