John Deere Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at John Deere in February 2011.

I was interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 day - interviewed at John Deere in February 2011.

I applied through college and the process took 1 day - interviewed at John Deere in February 2011
    question were based on the projects and academic performance, Behavioral questions.
    The interview process was in the following manner
    1. Aptitude exam ( Technical and Non Technical)
    3. HR Interview

Interview Questions
    No negotiation happened as salary was fixed.

Cost Management Specialist, Senior Engineer-I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at John Deere in May 2012.

HR person call you and fix a telephonic interview date, then Hiring manager calls u and telephonic round is completed with basic current roles & responsibilities & background info. If you happen to clear telephonic then you are called for face to face interview. Generally an India manager accompany you in a virtual conferencing (Video Call) to join with US manager and then interview progressed. Due to US culture, interview is not much tensed, it`s very light. Not so technical but more logical. If you clear that then HR comes in to picture for salary finalization & if that goes well, you will be hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most complex analysis you have done in your career?   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, I asked 30% salary hike on my current CTC they paid me that. ( May be my current salary was less so 30% hike was reasonable for them to pay)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at John Deere in March 2014.

I applied through college and the process took 2 days - interviewed at John Deere in March 2014
    The interview process was in the following manner
    1. Aptitude exam ( Technical and Non Technical)
    3.HR Interview

Interview Questions
    No negotitaion happened as salary was fixed

Section Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rānchī
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at John Deere in June 2010.

it was a campus hiring, with one round of each HR and technical which had been preceded by written round of aptitude (basic). technical round was based on case study of improving the business etc. HR round was basically on long term and short term goals, family, and if relocation wasa issue or not. Over all a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • how would you take on a employee who has been not working perfectly.   View Answer
    it was a fixed salary.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at John Deere in September 2011.

Behavioral aspects, more technical & commonsense.

Interview Questions
    Facts & comparison, be straight & simple.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

interviewed at John Deere in August 2011.

Specific and very job oriented. No superficial question. Clearly defined expectations from the job

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at John Deere in April 2010.

Not much in detail, specific questions on the projects of the past, and the way of execution your contribution for the growth on the projects, major accomplishments on those and cross questions to convenience them.

Interview Questions
    No negotitaion happened in my case as HR was reluctant to have discussion for the negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at John Deere in July 2011.

I got placed by campus interview.It was not that difficult. Aptitude test was not that difficult and interview was based on JAVA totally and projects done in third year and final year.

Interview Questions
    • One of my friend's third year project was 1 mobile app and interviewer asked that friend to show that app on cell but she was not carrying it and she was having 1 other app with more functionality from someone else....So she got rejected straight away.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university - interviewed at John Deere in July 2013.

1. Aptitude exam (Both non technical and Technical) 50% cutoff
    3.HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at John Deere in July 2009.

Campus placement. Written examination of one hour comprising technical as well as questions on aptitude. Shortlisted candidates called for personal interview. Interview lasted for around 30 mins.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on global politics and automotive trends from the view of an auto enthusiast were not expected.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiation. It was an already declared job.

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!