John Deere

Getting the Interview

148 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at John Deere in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied through college and the process took 2 days - interviewed at John Deere in March 2014
question were based on the projects and academic performance, Behavioral questions.
The interview process was in the following manner
1. Aptitude exam ( Technical and Non Technical)
2.Technical Interview
3.HR Interview

Interview Question – Prove that you are better than me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotitaion happened as salary was fixed

Section Manager Interview

Rānchī

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at John Deere in June 2010.

Interview Details it was a campus hiring, with one round of each HR and technical which had been preceded by written round of aptitude (basic). technical round was based on case study of improving the business etc. HR round was basically on long term and short term goals, family, and if relocation wasa issue or not. Over all a good experience.

Interview Question – how would you take on a employee who has been not working perfectly.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was a fixed salary.

Senior Engineer Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at John Deere in September 2011.

Interview Details Behavioral aspects, more technical & commonsense.

Interview Question – all are reasonable   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Facts & comparison, be straight & simple.

Pune

I interviewed at John Deere in August 2011.

Interview Details Specific and very job oriented. No superficial question. Clearly defined expectations from the job

Interview Question – Stability in organization without significant growth   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer
Pune

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at John Deere in April 2010.

Interview Details Not much in detail, specific questions on the projects of the past, and the way of execution your contribution for the growth on the projects, major accomplishments on those and cross questions to convenience them.

Interview Question – dont think so,all of the questions were simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotitaion happened in my case as HR was reluctant to have discussion for the negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at John Deere in July 2011.

Interview Details I got placed by campus interview.It was not that difficult. Aptitude test was not that difficult and interview was based on JAVA totally and projects done in third year and final year.

Interview Question – One of my friend's third year project was 1 mobile app and interviewer asked that friend to show that app on cell but she was not carrying it and she was having 1 other app with more functionality from someone else....So she got rejected straight away.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Pune

I applied through college or university - interviewed at John Deere in July 2013.

Interview Details 1. Aptitude exam (Both non technical and Technical) 50% cutoff
2.Technical Interview
3.HR Interview

Interview Question – Not any tough Questions ,   Answer Question

Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at John Deere in July 2009.

Interview Details Campus placement. Written examination of one hour comprising technical as well as questions on aptitude. Shortlisted candidates called for personal interview. Interview lasted for around 30 mins.

Interview Question – Questions on global politics and automotive trends from the view of an auto enthusiast were not expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiation. It was an already declared job.

Intern Interview

Intern
Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at John Deere in April 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude + Technical Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Interview Question – How would you refuse any new assignment if you are already overloaded with many of them?   Answer Question

Pune

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at John Deere in October 2009.

Interview Details Four rounds of interview
Telephonic
Hiring manager
Head of Department
HR round

Interview Question – Design calculations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate for higher package than offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at John Deere

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!

John Deere Videos

John Deere – Why Work for Us?

By 2050 the planet will be shared by another 2 billion people. Building technology to help feed, clothe and shelter the world is what we're all about at John Deere. A career at John Deere offers more than just… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Deere interview questions and advice. All 148 interview reviews are posted anonymously by John Deere employees and interview candidates.