Johnson & Johnson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Mumbai

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2012.

Interview Details Group discussion & personal interview process. It was campus hiring where students were put in panels of 8 & a topic was given to discuss. Topic was abstract & conviction & out of the box thinking was eprobably seen. Basic Marketing knowledge was also tested.

Interview Question – Why J & J   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Delhi

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2011.

Interview Details did not have an interview was hired on basis of my previous work and recommendations, the person whom i met first was very comforting asking mostly my background, he was impressed with what i wa doing and wanted a follow p on our meeting again next month.when we had the next meeting, the questions were more technical and direct and it was slightly tougher than the first one

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Johnson & Johnson

Interview Details initial phone interview followed by in-person interview with 4 members of team

Interview Question – programming question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was able to negotiate for a 10% increase from current salary

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2009.

Interview Details GD which was based on a common problem that everyone had to solve.
The key was that there is no solution but it is all about how you organize everyone's thoughts and try to arrive at a solution

Interview Question – Something about indian politics   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Great company. They will really take care of you well

Scientist Interview

Scientist
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in August 2010.

Interview Details Sending of CV - screening of CV by employer - call for one on one interview - screening of candidates - call for a panel interview - screening further - HR interview - offer letter after screening and selection - accepting the offer - medical checkup - other formalities - joining on the provided date

Very Difficult Interview

Anonymous Interview

Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2011.

Interview Details It was systematic and well organized.

Interview Question – Describe previous project management experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Consider based on Company Profile.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2009.

Interview Details 1. Group Discusssion
2. personal Interview with the HR head and Business Head

Interview Question – on difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fixed package offered on campus

Intern Interview

Intern
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2011.

Interview Details Shortlisting of the CV's followed by one to one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

IRDP Program Interview

IRDP Program
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2010.

Interview Details Inital interview on campus followed by global assessment center where you can interview for as many roles as u like. However no feedback on the interviews even 2 months after the final process.

Operations Interview

Operations
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

Interview Details I applied through our college career web site and got selected for an interview.
Had 1st round at campus. It was one on one interview, mostly focused on behavioral questions.
Also, I think the interviewee was asking questions by which she can see through my resume and verify the authenticity of my work experience mentioned in it.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for J&J   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yet to receive an offer

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!