Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

initial phone interview followed by in-person interview with 4 members of team

was able to negotiate for a 10% increase from current salary

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2012.

Group discussion & personal interview process. It was campus hiring where students were put in panels of 8 & a topic was given to discuss. Topic was abstract & conviction & out of the box thinking was eprobably seen. Basic Marketing knowledge was also tested.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2011.

did not have an interview was hired on basis of my previous work and recommendations, the person whom i met first was very comforting asking mostly my background, he was impressed with what i wa doing and wanted a follow p on our meeting again next month.when we had the next meeting, the questions were more technical and direct and it was slightly tougher than the first one

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2011.

Shortlisting of the CV's followed by one to one interview

Not negotiable

IRDP Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2010.

Inital interview on campus followed by global assessment center where you can interview for as many roles as u like. However no feedback on the interviews even 2 months after the final process.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in August 2010.

Sending of CV - screening of CV by employer - call for one on one interview - screening of candidates - call for a panel interview - screening further - HR interview - offer letter after screening and selection - accepting the offer - medical checkup - other formalities - joining on the provided date

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

I applied through our college career web site and got selected for an interview.
    Had 1st round at campus. It was one on one interview, mostly focused on behavioral questions.
    Also, I think the interviewee was asking questions by which she can see through my resume and verify the authenticity of my work experience mentioned in it.

Yet to receive an offer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2009.

1. Group Discusssion
    2. personal Interview with the HR head and Business Head

Interview Questions
    Fixed package offered on campus

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2009.

GD which was based on a common problem that everyone had to solve.
    The key was that there is no solution but it is all about how you organize everyone's thoughts and try to arrive at a solution

Interview Questions
    Great company. They will really take care of you well

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

The process was professional and they kept me in the loop the entire time. I had three interviews. The first was a screening interview with HR. The second was with a marketing manager. The third was with two directors, one from HR and another from Marketing. All interviews were very friendly and fair. No surprises.

Interview Questions
    • No real marketing questions all behavioral
      1. Tell me about a time when you faced a failure and what did you do?
      2. When you are faced with conflicting requests from internal and external (to the company) customers, what do you do?
      3. How do you support your coworkers?
        Answer Question