KKR

Updated 15 Nov 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at KKR

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KKR.

Had three rounds of interviews in about two and a half weeks. First round I met with two individuals from HR, second round I met with the three Executives I'd be supporting and third round I met with three Senior Executive Assistants. After the last interview it took about a week to get an offer.

Interview q's were pretty standard - nothing too off the wall.

Interview Questions
    Recruiter took care of this for me - KKR offered me the salary I requested plus some (benefits, lunch allowance, promise of bonus, etc).

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at KKR.

Went through a staffing agency. They scheduled me for a Wednesday. I was Interviewed for 40 minutes with pretty standard questions. The interviewer was VP and was very nice. She was very difficult to read though as to whether she liked me or not. I left completely unsure of whether they were considering me or not.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions like what did you like best/least about your past job.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KKR in May 2014.

Testing, background checks, reference checks, transcript verification, employment verification, and urine sample. Its like customs with a cavity search. For nothing bc ppl leave quickly anyway. People come and go quickly because they dont appreciate good people. And they are losing good people faster than you can blink!

The low ball you

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KKR in September 2013.

Very interesting interview. The people were very nice but the questions were a little challenging.

Interview Questions
    • "If you had questions that no one had answers to, how would you handle it?"   Answer Question
    Very easy. Told them that i wanted a certain salary and they gave it.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KKR.

Went through a recruiter. Interviews went very well, but a bit disorganized in their explanation of job description.