KPMG

Getting the Interview

71 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG in March 2014.

Interview Details Prior to the interview, KPMG took me and a few other people to a nice dinner to become acquainted with each other. We played a trivia game that was fun and the interview was the next day. The interview was very casual with no direct questions. The man giving the interview was very laid back and just wanted to get a feel of my personality.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details all basic behavior questions, there are nothing unexpected. I had two rounds total, one on campus, and another on site. Just be prepared before the interviews.

Very Easy Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in March 2011.

Interview Details Campus interview, then 2 day office visit for "Inside Look"

Interview Question – Standard questions. None very exciting or challenging. Mostly behavioral. You can find all these online.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in January 2014.

Interview Details Really fun process. 1st interview was basic behavioral questions. Second round interviews were very conversational and really just about getting to know you. It was really informative and I was able to get to get a lot of knowledge about the company.

Interview Question – There wasn't any really challenging questions. Just behavior questions. They are really just trying to get to know you and see if you are a good fit   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details I applied through college or university and the process took about a week. The first interview was on campus with a manager. I met him at a networking event the week before so it was more of a conversation then a interview. The next day I got invited to second rounds. Second rounds was different this year then in the past. Instead of the usually three 1:1 interviews, second rounds only consisted of one 2:1 interview with a partner and senior manager.

Interview Question – Why audit over tax or advisory? Why KPMG? What role do you take on in a group?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details I was contacted for an on-campus interview. The interview took only 30 minutes. The senior manager I interviewed with was quite personable, and the recruiter from our school was and has been quite helpful throughout. I was declined for a second interview, heard in a week.

Interview Question – What have you heard about the other big 4?

I found this question strange. He did say that he only asked because he doesn't know anything about the others.
  Answer Question

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in September 2012.

Interview Details The process took 5 weeks. I applied through my University career portal, had an on-campus interview and a full day office interview which consisted of two individual interviews with a manager and partner and lunch with associates and the recruiting team. Everybody was highly courteous and enthusiastic so try to match that enthusiasm. Also have as an arsenal of questions ready to ask them because my interview with the partner was all me asking questions because he didn't want to ask anything which is quite unique.

Interview Question – Tell me about your leadership skills.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's Big Four company. You are lucky if you get in, negotiation is out of the question.

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in November 2013.

Interview Details Simple on campus recruitment, then super day at office Interviewer was as cold as stone.

Interview Question – None, typical random interview questions focused on teamwork.   Answer Question

Denver, CO (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details Attended local summer leadership program in early August; applied for winter internship in late August; was told there was no need to attend September interviews because I had attended the summer leadership program; was offered internship via phone call in early October

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details Applied through university career development site and got an interview. First round thirty minutes. Second round at their office.

Interview Question – Walk me through your day and tell me how you use multitasking   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Audit Intern interview questions and advice. All 71 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.