KPMG

Getting the Interview

1,167 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details I applied through professional connection, and received notification from the department secretary for interview. The first round was with the Associate Director in the office, second interview with Partner in charge over the phone. They are constantly looking for qualified candidates due to the lack of well trained risk based internal auditors in Taiwan. I received an offer in 2 weeks time.

Interview Question – Cannot recall   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG in February 2014.

Interview Details there were 3 interviews- HR round then we had the techical round followed by the telephonice interview.

Interview Question – how many BTS's are there in India?   View Answer

Articled Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details phone Interview

Interview Question – if you're in your third year how would you pursue articleship?   View Answer

Pune

I applied through other source - interviewed at KPMG in December 2012.

Interview Details Interview Process consists of three rounds, which includes first round HR round. The second round will be a operational round which will be with Manager or other head person of the department, final round will be a technical round which includes technical questions regarding the job you are applying for.

Interview Question – Technical Questions regarding your job.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in September 2010.

Interview Details HR is really bad and not effective

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult   Answer Question

Audit Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at KPMG in February 2014.

Interview Details Had a telephonic interview which was mostly based on technical questions and some questions on the present state of economy

Interview Question – Present Economic scenario   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
New Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in November 2013.

Interview Details The day started with a presentation by the HR and a manager from the IT advisory department.
After that, group discussions were held. They gave topics like Idli v/s Burger, World w/o Facebook and twitter, etc. They were just checking your basic communication skills and group dynamics. It's not about how much you speak but what and how you speak and how you put forth your views.
This was an elimination round. After this there was a 2:1 interview. Both, the HR and the IT guy were there. Both technical and behavioural questions were asked.
The interview was around 40 minutes long. After that there was a telephonic round with the director in Bangalore.
He just wanted to check if we were suited for KPMG workplace. Question about our personality and family were asked.
Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Question – Would you leave KPMG if Google offered you a job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations for campus hiring.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details Very elaborate procedure, several rounds and detailed background verification

Negotiation Details – Well, the salary structuring should be done smartly!

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in January 2013.

Interview Details Consisted of 2 rounds- GD & PI
GD- FDI in India. Boon or a bane. Simple topic. Needed brief understanding of commerce
since most of us were of the commerce backgroud
PI- Very genral. Show confidence. Your half way there :)

Interview Question – Nothing much. Everything was easy if you keep your cool   Answer Question

Analyst
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in December 2012.

Interview Details 1.Group Discussion
2.Telephonic Interview

Interview Question – They asked the usual questions which are asked in the HR rounds of most companies.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG interview questions and advice. All 1,167 interview reviews are posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.