KPMG US

2.7

128 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in January 2010.

The first round was taken by a panel which consited of Senior manager (technical) and HR Manager. The HR Manager asked questions related to Salary and Notice period and a brief of my professional experiience. The technical manager asked questions related to my audit experience. Then he asked technical questions relating to accounting standards and company law matters in detail.

Interview Questions
  • Accounting treatment of asset retirement obligation.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Audit Associate Interview

Had phone interview with hr then brought in met with a managing director. After managing director met with a partner. Overall not a very hard experience the staff was very easy to talk to and seemed very interested in those with whom they interviewed and how the company could benefit possible employees

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were out of the ordinary for an interview. Very basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Went through university's recruiting process. Was in a target school, but had a below average GPA for Big 4. Networked my butt off with all 4 and secured Round 1s with 3 of the 4. Heard back from KPMG within a week for 2nd round. 2nd round was office tour, met Partners, Managers and Staff. Office tour is mostly that, an office tour, with 2 back-to-back 30 min interviews with Senior Managers/Partners in the middle of the day. Behavioral questions for all interviews, if you're going into auditing thats just how it'll be for all Big 4 interviews. Heard back 3 hours after I got back from the tour.

No negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US in November 2014.

The interview process took 2 weeks. I applied through on-campus recruitment.

I went to the career fair and got invitation for first round bs interview. I had a pre-interview dinner the night before the interview. The interviewer is friendly and basically ask about the resume and ask which part of auditing you are interested in.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through my local University. However my university recruits heavily and are a BIG 4 magnet. In my honest opinion you should always try to go to all info sessions and socials so that you can network. As a transfer to a top 25 uni and top 5 accounting program i only regret not networking. My gap was not bad 3.5 but if i networked life would have been SOOOO much easier during the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

Got better offer at mid tear

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

I got in for 1st round campus interview, second round be invited office visit. both should be behavioral and conversational. The interviewers will be senior managers. They will be taking notes of your answers.

Interview Questions
    • Your teammates decide to go one direction but you prefer the opposite. What would you do?   View Answer

Audit Associate Interview

The interview process lasts about 1.5 months. There are two rounds. The first round is on campus interview, and the second round is on site interview. Before the interview, there is a social night, that interviewers, greeters, and interviewees are all coming to network. The interview is behavioral and conversational. No surprising questions.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Second round was an office visit where I interviewed with 3 people that were a mix of audit and tax. The remainder of the visit consisted of a presentation, office tour, and lunch.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through campus event. Interviewer is senior manager. First a few background question, including graduate time, driver license. Then go through my resume, ask what I have done on last job, all conversation style. No behavior question. And he left about 10 minutes for asking him questions.

Audit Associate Interview

I did an on campus interview with one of the local office's senior partners. Pretty basic behavioral interview. It carried more of a conversational feel than a true interview. The interviewer was very nice and informative, providing me information on relocation and the hiring process. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenge that you have overcome either through work experience or education.   Answer Question