KPMG US Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Advisory Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2010.

Interview process has three phases. HR round followed by technical round which is conducted by Manager or Senior Manager level. HR and technical round is generally conducted over a phone. After completing the technical round, if candidate is through, there will be partners round which is done through video conferencing or in person at the respective location/ branch.

Interview Questions
    • I had been asked some I Q questions related to tricky mathematics during the final round of interview which was quite unexpected.   View Answer
    This was my first job and I needed the brand in my CV. I did not do the negotiation as they told me that they have fixed minimum salary for each band

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in December 2013.

Asked a couple of questions about resume, activities, future plans (whether MBA was in the cards?), why you think you're good for this job.
    Then there was a round where they basically threw current business-related questions at you, like which British company was recently bought by Tata (Jaguar Motors); which firm is called "Big Blue" and many more such questions about companies. These questions were like a not-so-perfect litmus test to measure the candidate's knowledge and interest in current business scenarios, since the job involved working with clients as a management consultant.

Interview Questions
    • What firm is nicknamed "Big Blue"? Which firm bought a large medical-supplies firm this year in India?   View Answer
    No negotiation phase. On-campus college placement.

IT Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2012.

Hiring & Interview process was methodical.
    I went through Following round of Interviews.
    1) Telephonic Round - HR
    2) Technical Interview -
    3) Director/Partner Round-
    4) Final HR Interview
    There were multiple rounds of negotiations for salary discussions. Finally i made them agree on my expected salary

I was able to negotiate as they were in need of a resource.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

Personnel interview held for 20 min and questions were fundamentals of finance and accounts. Introduced my self at the beginning interviewer asked me to share my professional accomplishment and i shared at my best

Interview Questions
    • Professional accomplishment explaination and knowledge   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2013.

The candidate is grilled with 3 rounds of interview which can take good 10-15 days (In my case the it took 15 as the partner was not in town).
    1) This round is taken by HR and is a general conversation about your past.
    2) This is the most grilling round, as this is where your skills are tested.
    3) This is the easiest of them all, as you need to meet the partner.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2013.

1.HR-Telephonic interview
    2.Technical round with partner
    It wasnt that difficult.You have to be clear as to why you fit the role for which you have applied.The role is at the starting level,so the interviewers know you dont have much hands-on experience.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was asked from the resume so know what you have done well. Do not lie ;simply say you dont know   Answer Question

Executive Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Just two rounds..one with the HR and other was technical

Interview Questions
    • It was on As 21 and 23...dont remember precisely...two years back   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

there were 3 interviews- HR round then we had the techical round followed by the telephonice interview.

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

I applied through professional connection, and received notification from the department secretary for interview. The first round was with the Associate Director in the office, second interview with Partner in charge over the phone. They are constantly looking for qualified candidates due to the lack of well trained risk based internal auditors in Taiwan. I received an offer in 2 weeks time.

Articled Trainee Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG US.

phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • if you're in your third year how would you pursue articleship?   View Answer

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!