KPMG US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Advisory Senior Associate Interview

Advisory Senior Associate
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2010.

Interview Details Interview process has three phases. HR round followed by technical round which is conducted by Manager or Senior Manager level. HR and technical round is generally conducted over a phone. After completing the technical round, if candidate is through, there will be partners round which is done through video conferencing or in person at the respective location/ branch.

Interview Question – I had been asked some I Q questions related to tricky mathematics during the final round of interview which was quite unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This was my first job and I needed the brand in my CV. I did not do the negotiation as they told me that they have fixed minimum salary for each band

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in December 2013.

Interview Details Asked a couple of questions about resume, activities, future plans (whether MBA was in the cards?), why you think you're good for this job.
Then there was a round where they basically threw current business-related questions at you, like which British company was recently bought by Tata (Jaguar Motors); which firm is called "Big Blue" and many more such questions about companies. These questions were like a not-so-perfect litmus test to measure the candidate's knowledge and interest in current business scenarios, since the job involved working with clients as a management consultant.

Interview Question – What firm is nicknamed "Big Blue"? Which firm bought a large medical-supplies firm this year in India?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. On-campus college placement.

IT Advisory Manager Interview

IT Advisory Manager
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2012.

Interview Details Hiring & Interview process was methodical.
I went through Following round of Interviews.
1) Telephonic Round - HR
2) Technical Interview -
3) Director/Partner Round-
4) Final HR Interview
There were multiple rounds of negotiations for salary discussions. Finally i made them agree on my expected salary

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate as they were in need of a resource.

Associate Interview

Associate
Bangalore

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

Interview Details Personnel interview held for 20 min and questions were fundamentals of finance and accounts. Introduced my self at the beginning interviewer asked me to share my professional accomplishment and i shared at my best

Interview Question – Professional accomplishment explaination and knowledge   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Executive
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2013.

Interview Details The candidate is grilled with 3 rounds of interview which can take good 10-15 days (In my case the it took 15 as the partner was not in town).
1) This round is taken by HR and is a general conversation about your past.
2) This is the most grilling round, as this is where your skills are tested.
3) This is the easiest of them all, as you need to meet the partner.

Interview Question – Case Study   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2013.

Interview Details 1.HR-Telephonic interview
2.Technical round with partner
It wasnt that difficult.You have to be clear as to why you fit the role for which you have applied.The role is at the starting level,so the interviewers know you dont have much hands-on experience.

Interview Question – Everything was asked from the resume so know what you have done well. Do not lie ;simply say you dont know   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details Just two rounds..one with the HR and other was technical

Interview Question – It was on As 21 and 23...dont remember precisely...two years back   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Senior Internal Auditor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details I applied through professional connection, and received notification from the department secretary for interview. The first round was with the Associate Director in the office, second interview with Partner in charge over the phone. They are constantly looking for qualified candidates due to the lack of well trained risk based internal auditors in Taiwan. I received an offer in 2 weeks time.

Interview Question – Cannot recall   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

Interview Details there were 3 interviews- HR round then we had the techical round followed by the telephonice interview.

Interview Question – how many BTS's are there in India?   View Answer

Articled Trainee Interview

Articled Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details phone Interview

Interview Question – if you're in your third year how would you pursue articleship?   View Answer

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!