KPMG US

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2012.

Interview Details I was selected for the first round interview during on-campus recruiting. I was very excited about it. I had my first personal interview on-campus and it was a good interview, pretty intense though!

Interview Question – After the initial pleasantries, I was bombarded with a Case study and my entire interview was based on that. I was not expecting the type of questions that my interviewer was asking me. I tried to answer them to the best of my ability though.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2012.

Interview Details Applied through campus career link, invited for first round interview about 1 week later. 30 min basic interview with mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – How many golf balls would fit in the room?   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!