Kaiser Permanente

2.9

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2009.

One of the best interview process. Displayed a very good advertisement in the newspaper advertising the position, skills needed, benefits offered. Conducted interview in a five star hotel. One Technical Interview, One HR round, Offered Position after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were technical and about the previous job   View Answer
    They offered a salary and told either accept it or leave it. Since it provided an opportunity to work in USA and I was young, I accepted the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Got email notification from HR within days of applying. Answered basic screening questions, a repeat of screening questions already asked and answered when applying online. Interview appointment was set up pretty quickly and casually. Standard canned interview questions, practically like an online questionnaire (why do you want this job, how do you deal with hostile coworkers, what do you do if your boss's peer wants you to do something...). There was a long quiet period until second round interviews. People seemed generally very nice, but very guarded at the same time, as if they/we were always being recorded or watched.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate annual demand for batteries in the US. A typical Google interview question, like how many golf balls fit in a school bus.   Answer Question

One interviewer said they were constantly fighting with IT to get data access, equipment and software upgrades. And losing.

Customer Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Initial communication was with HR recruiter via email to set up phone interview. Phone interview took place one week later with HR recruiter. Secondary communication was with HR recruiter to set up testing at main office location. In person interview was set at that meeting based on results of testing. In person interview took place after Christmas holiday. Approximately ten days after interview HR recruiter called with job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I want to work for a health insurance company having only work for an auto insurance company previously.   Answer Question
    There offer was non-negotiable.

IT Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I got an email to attend an interview in about a week and had time to prepare for it. The interview wasn't too difficult or out of the ordinary, but be prepared to speak for a group as there tends to be 2-3 interviewers. The head interviewer didn't think I was ready, but the other two liked me as a candidate. Oh well. Took them 4 weeks or so to get back to me after that.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest challenge and tell me how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR for an invitation to a telephone interview. The telephone interview was pretty straight forward, nothing tricky or unexpected. I was then informed that if chosen to move forward, I would receive an email invitation to a group interview. I received the invitation and had to respond right away. The group interview was well organized, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unexpected, overall the process seemed fair.   Answer Question

Marketing Consultant Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Kaiser's hiring process can take 3-6 months, be patient. They make a point of having interviewees speak with only relevant personnel. Since KP's marketing group uses focused analytics in its preparation for, execution and testing/measuring, a member of the analytics team will surely be part of the interview. The process takes a while, but it's to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Kaiser nurses are striking at KP's medical facilities in Southern California. KP has been made aware of the pickets. What resources and processes will you use to communicate to members and employees on the situation and what to do if you encounter the strikers?   Answer Question

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Process to three weeks after interview which was on 11/18/14. Interview was basically a meet and Greet,Got offer today. pending background check,tentative start date is jan,12. Excited and thanking God for this blessing.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, pay is great.

Senior Staff Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Quick Correspondance. Still about 1-2 month process for internal candidates and about 2-3 month process for external. Be prepared to take PC Skills testing and typing test. Interview was a panel interview with 4 people and they took turns asking the questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most amount of projects you have handled at the same time and how did you prioritize your time with deadlines?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I applied online and received a call one month later. I interviewed with 3 managers. They asked common interview questions. The interview lasted one hour. I will update my response if I am selected for the second round of interviews. There is an assessment test on the same day of the second interview.

Staff Auditor Interview

Multiple rounds of phone interviews. Followed by in person interviews. Most of interview questions were basic and not very technical. Recruiting process was a bit disorganized. Overall I would expect this process to take a while.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about s conflict with coworker And how you resolved it.   View Answer