Kaiser Permanente

2.9

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2009.

One of the best interview process. Displayed a very good advertisement in the newspaper advertising the position, skills needed, benefits offered. Conducted interview in a five star hotel. One Technical Interview, One HR round, Offered Position after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were technical and about the previous job   View Answer
    They offered a salary and told either accept it or leave it. Since it provided an opportunity to work in USA and I was young, I accepted the offer.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I was first interviewed by phone, then I was interviewed in person and lastly i was interviews by the manager. All of the interview questions were standard interview questions, multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The process was rather standard, I would not say it was out of the norm. All aspects of the interview were typical and ran smoothly.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA (US)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

You take a typing speed accuracy test and audio data entry test.
    If you fail you can retake it again in 3 weeks.
    I was hired in 2002 so I'm sure the testing is much different now

Interview Questions
    • How would you answer to someone calling you foul names   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Hire process took a very long time, several month to be exact. HR was very thorough on background screening, and initial phone interview included a skills test. After which I was invited to a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. A follow up interview was set up with a panel of leads from the department. Both Interviews itself was conversational, but had many real life scenarios and I was expected to describe my experience or how I would handle a situation.

Interview Questions
    Brief negotiation phase, made one adjustment after which I accepted the offer.

Senior Consulting Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

1. Submitted a cover letter and resume online. 2. Asked for first round interview within 2 weeks. 3. Interview was in-person and two hours in duration, w/ optional webcam if not available in-person. 4. First hour was case study analysis. 5. Second hour was with Department Director and Associate Director. 6. Second round interview is in one month.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview process took one phone call. Employer asked me typical questions (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for KP). SInce it was an intern position, I don't think it was as high stakes. Relaxed interview process.

When hired, they told me right at the end.

No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2015.

This process went quick for me, about a week and a half between first interview (with peers,) second interview with Regional Administrator. Countered initial salary offer and they met me half way.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that something negative happened that was not your fault but it was your responsibility to handle it, how did it turn out?   View Answer

Consultant - Market Strategy Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2015.

Applied online. HR person responded back with a questionnaire to fill out stating salary requirements and to respond to a few questions. Got a response back that the max salary for this was well below my current salary. I decided to proceed anyway. Did a 1 on 1 with a sr mgr (1h). They are quick to schedule you in but did not tell me it was 1h long. Luckily I could push back my other meeting. But the call was a very structured interview, not a lot of time to answer questions about the organization on their part though. Easy case study. Second round included coming into their office. I met with the same senior mgr again for an hour. Lot of open-ended questions, no structure to the interview this time. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Questions seem to come on the fly. Again, not a lot of time to answer questions so I can understand their organization. In the end she cut it short, as it was probably evident that this was my practice interview as I was gearing up for other interviews not related to health care. They want someone dedicated to health care market strategy (not too many job openings in this realm so if this is truly what you want, then make sure you do your research around this). I think a market strategist coming from a CPG, CE or any other industry could be a good fit to this role, just have to be be nimble enough to respond to the current regulatory issues around healthcare but all industries will have constraints.

Interview Questions
    • What part of ACA do you find to be the most challenging?   View Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2015.

The process took some time my Initial talks began with them in October the ball didn't start rolling until January. It started off with a phone interview which from there went to 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was of more of a feel out "if you're a good fit for our team " .... Which I love because it gives a true sense of who you are.   Answer Question
    I must say it was a very easy process everyone was extremely easy to work with.

Team Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Contacted 2 months after applying online. Recruiter left a message for me and didn't return my calls until 3 weeks later. When I spoke to the Recruiter she did the phone interview screening and said I would hear back within 2 weeks. 1.5 months later I receive a call for a physical interview. Attended the panel interview and felt very comfortable with the Senior Managers who were very friendly and made the interview more like a conversation. At the end of the interview they set up 4 role playing scenerios to determined my leadership style. I was told I would hear from them in about 2 to 3 weeks as they had 20 more interviews scheduled. 1.5 months later I received and call to set up a group interview for the final candidates. When I attended the group interview it was set up with 4 Managers and 4 final applicants including myself. We were each asked a question and then went on a very detailed tour of the campus. After the tour we met with the Operations Director seperately for about 40 mins each. I was told in 10 business days I would find out the outcome. 47 long days of waiting- I received a call for the Senior Manager offering me the job. 3 weeks later my background check completed and then I was scheduled for my New Hire orientation.

No Negotiation