Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Interview Details Very systematic way of conducting interviews at each level. Freedom to express your views about your compensations, carrier aspirations and goals. Warm welcome and great support until you settle down at work.

Negotiation Details – Very simple and easy. Focus on your strengths and you don't need to negotiate.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Delhi

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2012.

Interview Details Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

Negotiation Details – not satisfactory!

Quality Coordinator Interview

Quality Coordinator
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Interview Details Hiring process is too slow and need to wrap up things really fast as people wont wait for so long to get an offer letter

Joined As GIS Representative In GOOGLE Through KELLY Services Interview

Joined As GIS Representative In GOOGLE Through KELLY Services
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

Interview Details 2 intial rounds of interview by kelly services and 2 round of interview by GOOGLE
2 rounds of kelly include 1 written test and face to face interview
2 rounds of GOOGLE include one written exam and face to face interview.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation as I joined as a fresher

Delivery Vice President Interview

Delivery Vice President
Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2014.

Interview Details Phone screens with headhunter and HR, then phone interview with hiring mgr, then F2F with 8 folks at HQ. Although it looked like it went well, the end result was to ask if I was interested in a totally different position (which I wasn't). Seems like a very good, midwestern culture and lots of long tenured folks. Sorry it didn't work out.

Interview Question – How to improve retention?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Candy Factory Interview

Candy Factory
Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

Interview Details no interview process, had a friend delivered a resume and was called for orientation later in the week. was then fired about 3 weeks later for because the supervisor and i had a supposed disagreement (which never actually occurred). Received no form of training was called one or twice a day for extra shifts, also had to sign a "test" stating i had finished safety training

Interview Question – do you have your social insurance number (surprisingly most people in the group orientation did not)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation whatsoever, working 3-5 days a week on rotating 12 hour shifts

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Staffing Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Tier I Technical Support
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

Interview Details Interviewed on basic computer/gaming and basic computer knowledge. As long as you have done some type of work on either computer or gaming systems, you should be able to get this job as they are going to offer you low pay anyway.

Interview Question – Are you a gamer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Consider working for companies directly. Avoid working for these people. Pay is way too low.

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support) Interview

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support)

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details I applied and had a few assessments to take during the process, then was sent a link to schedule an interview. Once I had completed the interview, she offered me the job over the phone and I accepted! It was a pretty simple process!

Interview Question – Behavioral and situational questions, as well as knowledge of Apple products and troubleshooting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Why decline an opportunity to work from home that will allow you to move up within the company?

Very Easy Interview

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Interview Details must have official transcripts, and have at a minimum of 60 credit hours. A 4 hour orientation, out of pocket back ground check around $75. which is the amount you will make per day if you have a Master's degree.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions to answer. There was just an overview of what is expected of you, as a substitute.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!