Kelly Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Very systematic way of conducting interviews at each level. Freedom to express your views about your compensations, carrier aspirations and goals. Warm welcome and great support until you settle down at work.

Very simple and easy. Focus on your strengths and you don't need to negotiate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2012.

Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

not satisfactory!

Quality Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Hiring process is too slow and need to wrap up things really fast as people wont wait for so long to get an offer letter

Joined As GIS Representative In GOOGLE Through KELLY Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

2 intial rounds of interview by kelly services and 2 round of interview by GOOGLE
    2 rounds of kelly include 1 written test and face to face interview
    2 rounds of GOOGLE include one written exam and face to face interview.

There is no negotiation as I joined as a fresher

At Home Advisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

I applied for an At Home Advisor role back in May. I received an e-mail in late July stating that while the original position had been filled, I was invited to apply for another Advisor role. I applied and was invited to a phone interview later that week.

The interview lasted fifteen minutes and largely involved questions regarding technical knowledge of basic internet and computer usage and customer service. After the interview had concluded, I was given a contingent offer. I filled out an I-9 and background check, and when the check was complete, I was called and given an official offer of employment.

I would definitely recommend Kelly Services for anyone looking for an at-home telecommute/remote position. I have been looking off and on for at least three years and have finally found "the one". Advice I would give to others who have had the same at-home position goal is to check Kelly At Home's website frequently for positions. Even if you don't get one you originally apply for, another may come about.

Partnered Staffing Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2010.

Interviewed with three individuals first with the District Manager and then with the two District Operation Managers together. It was all within about a one week time period before I was offered the job.

Mechanical Designer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kelly Services.

The short phone interview came the next day after the online application, and the in-person interview was set up the day after. The interview lasted 15 minutes with questions being read to me. Upon asking what company they were recruiting for, I was told she did not know. Two days later I got a call that my application had been forwarded to a company. The next week I called to follow-up and was told that the position had been filled and that my resume would be kept on file.

Field Service Technician Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

I applied for a job through Kelly Services and had a horrible experience. I received a call from a recruiter about my resume and she agreed to forward it to the hiring manager. I then received an email from the recruiter with a request to set up a phone interview at a specific time. I replied stating that I was unavailable at that time and asked if a different time would suffice. The reply I got was 'no'. I then emailed back and asked if she could ask the hiring manager what other times were available. I received an email reply with a time and date that the phone interview was scheduled for. Luckily I was available so I was able to do the interview. The hiring manager then scheduled a face to face which I felt went well.

The next day I received an email from Kelly Services stating that the position was now closed. I called the recruiter and asked if that meant I did not get the job and she said it was a general email and the job was still open. She also said I should hear something back within a day or two. A week went by and I did not hear anything so I called the recruiter again and she wasn't there. I sent an email asking about whether or not the position was filled and to this day I have not heard anything. Common courtesy is to let a candidate know whether or not they got the position. This shows very bad business practices on the part of Kelly Services and I would not recommend doing business with them. There are much better temp agencies out the so keep looking.

Interview Questions
    • The interview with the hiring company went well, the communication with Kelly Services was horrendous.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

When you go to sign up to be part of Kelly Service job seekers, there are many steps. First you have to fill out an application. After that you have to be interviewed by a staff member. You should call your local Kelly Services office to see if they are only seeing people by appointment. You then have to take tests in whatever skills you want jobs in. They are mainly Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Typing and Excel. There are other test you may have to take based on their requests.

Interview Questions
    • What type of job you want and the lowest pay you will take.   View Answer
    You got to accept the job if you want it. If you want higher pay, they will try to get it for you.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Test on PC which includes typing and listening and computer skills
    Actually there was no formal structure to it other than inquiring what kind of business development I've done in the past, what my growth rate was and what I expected the new role to be.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!