Kelly Services

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Very systematic way of conducting interviews at each level. Freedom to express your views about your compensations, carrier aspirations and goals. Warm welcome and great support until you settle down at work.

Very simple and easy. Focus on your strengths and you don't need to negotiate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kelly Services in February 2012.

Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

not satisfactory!

Joined As GIS Representative In GOOGLE Through KELLY Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

2 intial rounds of interview by kelly services and 2 round of interview by GOOGLE
    2 rounds of kelly include 1 written test and face to face interview
    2 rounds of GOOGLE include one written exam and face to face interview.

There is no negotiation as I joined as a fresher

Quality Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Hiring process is too slow and need to wrap up things really fast as people wont wait for so long to get an offer letter

Data Entry Clerk II Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kelly Services.

I initially had a quick phone interview with a recruiter. I was asked about my past employment and skills. I was sent a skills test via email. Once she received my test results, an interview and drug test was scheduled for the next day. The environment was really relaxed and the branch was locate inside of the customers building, so it was nice to see where I would be working right off. I was surprised that the interview was going to be conducted out in the open on the office sofa. She went over my resume and asked me about each job listed, education, and my employment gap. The interview was over within 15 minutes. I got to meet with my soon to be boss and even got a tour of my department area.

Claims Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I had one short phone interview and a few emails were exchanged. I was hired before I met the recruiter. I received the call on a Monday and was working 8 days later. After the phone interview there was a standard questionnaire online, a drug test, then I went to the office to fill out paperwork

It's a temp job but you can still negotiate a little.

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2014.

Interviewed two after a after applying online. Interview went well. It was me and one other person. I told I would here something one way or another by the end of the week. 2 weeks went by before I found out I didn't not get the job. I only found out because I finally talked to the district manager after calling him twice.

Scientific Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter who set up the first interview and provided additional information to review. I was asked back for a second interview and told that the job was between me and one other person - since I went first, I believe that the recruiter had more information to provide to the second candidate.

Interview Questions
    • You do not have a biology background, why are you interested in this position and what can you bring to the job?   View Answer

PT Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I was contacted by a recruiter and completed at least 2 online screenings. Had 2 over the phone interviews and 1 face to face with the District Manager, Branch Manager and met most of the local staff.
    I did come back for a follow up interview because one employee wasn't there that day.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate.
    I did get screwed over by the company on a signing bonus. The promise was made by an employee that did not understand the rules of signing bonuses and overstated the amount. I took a little bit of a bath compared to what I was expecting.

Apple Tier II Advisor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Come in and fill out paperwork at the local staffing agency office.
    Online tests and evaluations. Nothing I hadn't encountered before.
    Phone interview(s). I think there was 2 of them.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember any difficult interview questions. Simple questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.