Kelly Services

2.4

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Very systematic way of conducting interviews at each level. Freedom to express your views about your compensations, carrier aspirations and goals. Warm welcome and great support until you settle down at work.

Very simple and easy. Focus on your strengths and you don't need to negotiate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kelly Services in February 2012.

Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

not satisfactory!

Joined As GIS Representative In GOOGLE Through KELLY Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

2 intial rounds of interview by kelly services and 2 round of interview by GOOGLE
    2 rounds of kelly include 1 written test and face to face interview
    2 rounds of GOOGLE include one written exam and face to face interview.

There is no negotiation as I joined as a fresher

Quality Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Hiring process is too slow and need to wrap up things really fast as people wont wait for so long to get an offer letter

Event Coordinator/Reception/Clerical Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I think the orignal interview was brief and covered my interests as well as employer interests. I tested on computer skills, knowledge of microsoft office, calculator timed test, Typing timed tests. Interviewed on past experience and people skills. Data entry and why I thought that Kelly contract work would be beneficial to both employer and employee.

Interview Questions
    • On assignment employer asking me to work fewer hours than required each but more days or work more hours and offering comp time then reniging.   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2015.

Recruiters work from home and better communication would help, multiple interview via phone and person.
    First with 2 separate recruiters, then phone, then 2 people and then another with one person.
    Detailed background check and reference verification done prior to position acceptance

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kelly Services.

3 Interviews in total. Quick but thorough interview process that included an in-depth 2 hour face to face and 2 phone interviews. There was also a personality test which didnt prove to tough. They moved quickly and gave a strong offer.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? and How do you try to improve them?   Answer Question
    Smooth,
     the gave a great offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

I've got 2 round interview with a senior recruiter and then a manager on the same day. The interviews were simple, the questions seemed easy but I thought they were tricky. There were some situational interview regarding recruiting that would be super easy if you have experience.

Quality Assistance Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kelly Services.

How well can you manage to do anything with making sure that everything that you do is done within the right amount of time and to see that it is done accurately.

Data Entry Clerk II Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kelly Services.

I initially had a quick phone interview with a recruiter. I was asked about my past employment and skills. I was sent a skills test via email. Once she received my test results, an interview and drug test was scheduled for the next day. The environment was really relaxed and the branch was locate inside of the customers building, so it was nice to see where I would be working right off. I was surprised that the interview was going to be conducted out in the open on the office sofa. She went over my resume and asked me about each job listed, education, and my employment gap. The interview was over within 15 minutes. I got to meet with my soon to be boss and even got a tour of my department area.