Key Energy Services Interview Questions

Updated 22 Mar 2015

1.8

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Key Energy Services in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the website in the career section, A week later received a call from HR. Set up interview.The location was easy to find.The interviewer was nice,polite and genuine.The interview was basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behaviral questions, Tell me about yourself, tell me about any hardships faced on the job..ect   Answer Question

The pay was not what I expected, very low for the average

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Key Energy Services.

Interview

Professional assistance with clear directions of expectations

Better offer received

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williston, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Key Energy Services (Williston, ND (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called on the phone by recruiting and hired on the spot. I accepted and went and did drug test right then. I was given relocation money to relocate as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of training had I done?   1 Answer

Recruiter and Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Key Energy Services (Midland, TX (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Had one interview with hiring manager and director

Negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Key Energy Services (Bryan, TX (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Very friendly employer. Seemed to be a fairly "casual" atmosphere and interviewer did best to put me at ease and establish a comfortable dialog. Would have loved to have had the opportunity to work there. Basic interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, challenges in past, how would co-workers describe you, gave basic job description.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you performed beyond what was expected of you in the position?   Answer Question