Kiewit Corporation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Buffalo, NY (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2013.

Interview Details I had the first interview, it was mostly management questions. I am waiting for my second interview date.

Interview Question – what would u do to deal with inactive coworker?   View Answer

Fairfield, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details 1. Phone interview
2. 2 in person interview (project Manager and area manager)

Interview Question – When working in team what is a quality you lack and how are you going to improve yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – gave me a great deal no need to negotiate. Gave me my first job with no experience what so every.

Civil Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in December 2010.

Interview Details Applied to job online, received an email 2 months later asking for phone interview. Had the phone interview, waiting response.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kiewit Corporation? Contribute to the Community!