Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014

3.1

Summer Interm Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

I sent my CV to KC health India head. I got call after a month & they took my telephonic interview

NA

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2013.

The process of interview is very long, took total 3 interviews, don't want to negotiate.

Salary

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2011.

There were 3 rounds of intervie, 1 telephonic abd rest VC. It was very speedy process, the HR team was very good on communication and on arrangement.
    Even when I was traveling to outside of my City they have arranged the VC in the city I was traveling to.
    Overall experience was very good

Interview Questions
    • WHy did I leave my 1st org who has given me study leave for my higher education.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark in February 2011.

I had an On campus interview. First there was Written Exam, followed by Group Discussion followed by the HR and Technical Interview. Written exam was mostly analytical reasoning, Group discussion was about a current topic. Evaluation was based on participation. HR interview was mostly about HR questions, strengths and weakness etc and Technical Interview was about Projects done so far.

Operations & Quality Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

I have interviewed with this company three times now. Each time I had an initial phone screen, then a few weeks later this was followed by a three and a half hour behavioral interview. The interview itself is tough for the unprepared, you are interviewed separately by x# of individuals who will be working with you. The most frustrating aspect is getting any kind of feedback from those who interviewed you.

KC follows Lean manufacturing principles. I find their interview process anything but. I understand wanting to find the best individual for the job, but this is a bit extreme.

In the past, I have gotten rejection letters promptly within a week of the on site interview. The last position I interviewed for was over a month ago and I am still waiting to hear anything from KC. Very frustrating.

Supply Chain Interview

Talked to the representative on campus. Was given the on-site invitation the same day. On-site is 2 day event with some networking, plant touring, and interviews. People were very nice and seem to like their jobs.

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

They came to our college career fair. The questions were behavioral. "tell me a time when you were in a difficult situation and how did you over come it. I heard back within the next couple of weeks with an offer. Before I even accepted my future manager called me to see if I had any questions about the job or the location and anything he could do to help. It was a very easy process and we had calls to make sure I had an apartment and everything ready for my start date.

Make sure to research the company before hand to have an understanding of the culture and what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you received negative feedback and how did you over come it.   Answer Question
    I received a very competitive salary and assistance in locating housing.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Contacted through school. Basic interview based on the STAR format. Strongly emphasized analysis and statistical skills. Looking for specific examples of teamwork, in depth data analysis, and the results. Be able to explain why you want to work at Kimberly Clark. Also experiences about leadership and working with a difficult team member. Very specific examples are always preferred over general concepts.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were STAR format - How have you led a team? How did you solve a problem with statistical analysis? What were the results?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

The first round interview was simply behavioral. The recruiter just wanted to get to know me better, asked about who I was, things on my resume. Second and final round interview will be at the company headquarters and will be technical.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to make a decision and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

A recruiter invited me to an interview after career fair. Did not require a cover letter, just a resume. Interview was fine (lots of behavioral questions) until they started asking questions meant for the full-time job interviews. Those caught me off guard since I had only taken one Finance class at the time. Also, know as many products/brands they have as possible, they will ask you to name them.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on Shark Tank, what three finance-related questions would you ask the company. Be specific and explain why for each.   Answer Question