Kohl's Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015
1,112 Interview Reviews

2.2

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied for the jobs on online. Part (2) was the personality test. A few days later I called in for a interview. I was advised they had other applicants and I would hear from the Hiring Manager at a later time. Two days later I was called with a job offer.

POS Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's (Plainfield, IL (US)).

Interview

When I got to the interview, I realized it was going to be a group interview. First, we all filled out our applications and when we were done she called everyone back to a room to sit together at one table. We answered questions one at a time. It was pretty intimidating for me especially because most of the others had prior work experience and their answers were simply better than mine. But a good thing about a group interviews is it gives you time to think about your response to a question, unless you answer first. Just be prepared for a group interview when applying at Khols and practice what you're going to say.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview, in the phone interview they told me that there was a hiring fai at a hotel and invited me. Had my interview for about 15 minutes. They called back about 3 days later letting me know I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Point of Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

It was a group interview with 3 other people. 2 managers asked the questions. We interviewees each went around and answered every question, even if we didn't have much to add. It helped to try to reword something someone had already said, if that was the case.

Interview Questions

• Customer B wants something Customer A has. What do you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Florence, SC (US)).

Interview

Online application then received a phone call for an interview which they do not tell you that it is a group interview! They ask simple questions you really have to stand out keep smiling and be confident

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview, have open availability and be at least 18 years of age and you are hired. Try to sit near the back you get to listen to everyone else's answers to their questions first. Don't say you like working with kids even if you do because they will put you in the kids department.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA (US)).

Interview

Submit application online.

Received email the following day showing available shifts and interview dates for that shift (AM vs PM.)

Interview day consisted of a PowerPoint presentation showing job specs, tour of the distribution floor, and individual interviews.

After canidates are weeded out, you will proceed with a final background check & on-site saliva drug test.

Will get orientation (first day) when this process is complete.

Freight Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Federal Way, WA (US)).

Interview

Well, it's been awhile. I applied online through snagajob.com. I can't remember evrry single detail about the interview. But, what I do remember is that it was a group interview. Me and several other peopl took turns answering the interview questions. I made sure to have my resume to stand out. I want to say a week or two later, I got a call being offered the job

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and somebody you worked with on a project were having diffculties. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very informative yet conversational. Everyone was beyond nice. If you do some research on the company and prepare a little before the interview then you will be fine. You will have a dinner the night before which will allow you to meet your group members in which you will have the group interview with. Overall, it was fun!

LP Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

it was long but not difficult. there were no tests, no groups. there were very nice people. very thorough orientation too. not hard at all. typical questions asked