Kotak Mahindra

Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jan 2015
Updated 9 Jan 2015

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Got call from HR. Waited for more than one hour for the interviewer to come. Interviewer was friendly. Asked about myself and some technical questions. He showed concerned about the travel to reach out the office from my place.He said HR will contact. But no further response.

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Hiring & Interviews are taken almost every Saturday, since the attrition rate is very high usually in every bank. Proper schedules are run through close co-ordination with the consultants. Two basic rounds, one with HR and second with the business head of your role

Interview Questions
    • It was majorly on the past experiences and where how of your role. What is the percentage of sales and operations in your role?
      Good number of questions on trade forex?
      Why customer service is important for banks?
      What are your future plans?

Answer Question
    Yes, I negotiated and got the revised offer with my expectations.

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra in December 2014.

Campus recruitment. Simple interview. Resume based question.
    They were recruiting for five profiles. Location pan India.
    No idea on what basis they selected students. Lousy criteria.
    They were confused as they selected 6 ppl Initially but after one week gave offer to only 3.

Branch Relationship Manager Interview

The group discussion has 10 members in each group
    PI round 1 was CV based
    PI round 2 was CV based and questions were asked about banking products

Phone Banking Officer Interview

went through placement agency. process took one day.1st round easy with junior officers... last round with unit manager. Easy, tell me about yourself, asked much about sales, be confident,

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra in July 2014.

The process consisted of an interview highlighting my education, qualifications, experience & interests.

The interview panel consisted of two people - the head of India IB, Paritosh Kashyap & the VP, Mr. Shailendra Shabnani.

The interview was a line by line analysis of my CV. I was asked questions detailing my role & contributions in transactions in previous organizations.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation phase was smooth, got 50% of my expectations. But I settled given the enormous brand equity of Kotak.

Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

First GD session is conducted, it is observed thyen candidates are selected based upon their performance in GD round.
    Then Interview is conducted by team of two people where questions on your CV are asked

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

had two case study rounds and then 2 interview rounds

Management Trainee - Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra in January 2014.

I applied through my college placement committee.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked some technical questions that required me to draw on my legal knowledge.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra in December 2013.

The HR manger and Product Manager cam to the college for hiring. We had a group discussion where in 9 candidates got selected for further round. On the same day we had a psychometric test and later had an interview with them. In the end of day 6 got short-listed and we had to take final interview with the business head. Final interview with Business head was done and the whole process got over in a span of 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • As a Fresher, the most difficult question that I found was about How can I overcome my weakness in a particular situation?   Answer Question
    Since 1st job, I didn't negotiate