Las Vegas Sands

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Las Vegas, NV (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Las Vegas Sands.

Interview Details 1 phone interview, then two in-person interviews. Passed on to the hiring manager...woops, forgot to look like them. Seriously. I have a friend who is an executive in the company, who said "sorry, I should have told you that if you don't look like them they won't hire you."

Interview Question – Difficult to rate and interview process when asked no questions.
The most unexpected ( flabbergasted), is that after three successful interviews with other people, this "hiring manager" did not ask a single question related to the job. Not one. It was clear that this person had no intention of hiring me, regardless of qualifications. This is illegal, btw,
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Las Vegas Sands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Las Vegas Sands Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Las Vegas Sands employees and interview candidates.