Lennox

Updated 2 Mar 2015
Updated 2 Mar 2015

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lennox.

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lennox in December 2014.

I first interviewed for an sr. Audit role. I met with the manager, VP and staff. They really liked me but chose someone with more experience and recommended me for another audit role within the company which they ended up making me an offer and I accepted. Since this happened during the Holidays it took from December to February before an offer was made but the overall interview process was good and the HR Recruiter stayed in touch with me through the entire process.

Mechanical Engineer III Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lennox.

Hiring process took a few months because of the holiday season. I applied in October. First phone interview was in November. Second phone interview maybe a week later. In person interview lasted about 6 hours 7 people, and included a lunch interview. I got a call back about 2 weeks later asking me to come back. I thought it was for a job offer. It turned out to be another interview with a different department. Then I was offered the job about 2 weeks later.

It turns out the first set of interviews liked me but I didn't fit their needs. They recommended me to another department. Things worked out great. I love my job, and the position I was recommended to.

Interview Questions
    • The first set of interviews were different. The VP will interview you at some point during the process. They ask good questions.   View Answer
    negotiations turned out great.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lennox.

3 interviews first with prospective boss then with him and his boss last one with the 2 of them plus their most prized salesman The salesman de-briefed me wanting to know quotas, who I had contacts with within the industry what I thought about my boss and the other n manager plus some technical questions and asked me to give him examples of my best landed projects

Interview Questions
    • we have 6 other applicants - why are you better?   View Answer
    Very narrow range or flexibility to negotiate base salary

CSA Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lennox.

Very friendly interview and to the point, gave me an opportunity to share my strengths and what I have to bring to the position instead of shooting a thousand random questions all at once.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lennox.

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions
    • What is your process for your strategy?   View Answer

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in April 2014.

My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries.

Some of the highlighting factors of the interview
      1. Resume Walkthrough
      2. Are you analytical?
      3. Are you a team player?
      4. Positive Attitude

Answer Question
    I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Lennox.

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Field Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lennox.

Really believe developing, training and retaining employees. Promote from within. Must be mobile and willing to relocate.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me your decision making process with considering a career.   Answer Question