Lennox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Carrollton, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in June 2013.

Interview Details First it was an 45 min phone interview. They then called back a week or two later for an on-site interview that lasted around 4 hours. Talked with a couple engineers. As long as you have something in common to talk about you will be just fine. Very easy interview process.

Interview Question – Do you know how to solder?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Lennox

Interview Details Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Interview Question – Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Lennox.

Interview Details Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Interview Question – Very easy questions.   Answer Question

Field Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Lennox.

Interview Details Really believe developing, training and retaining employees. Promote from within. Must be mobile and willing to relocate.

Interview Question – Explain to me your decision making process with considering a career.   Answer Question

SERVICE TECH Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox.

Interview Details THREE INTERVIEWS

Interview Question – pROVE TO ME YOU WANT TO WORK HERE ,   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

Interview Details Phone conversation with HR and usually another manager. Then face to face interview with District Manager.

Interview Question – What have you done that was above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Manager has the ability to give a larger target salary than what they start with. Compensation plan is complex and difficult to understand at first. Get a good target salary (base plus commissions).

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in July 2010.

Interview Details Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Negotiation Details – Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)

Territory Manager Interview

Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in December 2011.

Interview Details Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.

Interview Question – Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C?   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

Interview Details 1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Question – What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Lennox in July 2011.

Interview Details I was brought in as an alternative to their typical sales professional. It's what Lennox wants to be able to do - have technical abilities to communicate with engineers. However, the regional sales managers are comfortable with order takers to hit their numbers, so it is more a position for a someone like a car salesperson than one with extensive HVAC experience.

Interview Question – Nothing really too difficult. It is mostly a review of your resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lennox interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Lennox employees and interview candidates.