Lennox Senior Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Territory Manager (3)
- Product Manager (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- Field Sales Manager (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Transportation Analyst (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Intern (1)
Very Difficult Interview
Senior Product Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lennox in June 2010.
Interview Details The first interview was on the phone with the hiring manager. The hiring manager's goal was to establish my credentials (experience, qualifications and technical ability) for the role. We walked through several job-related scenario's e.g " How do you react when your sales are not meeting plan or last year's performance", "How do you conduct industry research" and "How do you develop your pricing plan".
Next was another telephone interview with Human Resources. This was more behavioral e.g. "Tell me about a time when you were really stressed at work - what led to the stressful situation and how did you deal with it" and "How do you handle Horrible Bosses?"
After that I had a couple of days of onsight interviews with a number of folks. The interviewers were all interested in understanding how I would fit into the new role and the team.
All in all, the people were excellent, very professional. I was pretty impressed by the company.
- How would you develop your pricing straegy? Answer Question
- How do you handle the development of new features and functions as a one of the smaller players in your market? How does that change if you are the market leader? Answer Question
Reason for Declining – I took a job elsewhere due to location.