Leo Burnett

Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Connector Interview

Brand Connector
New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details I went through employee referral, and had a couple of interviews after I filled a applicant survey from. The first interview was a very casual one with my team manager who handled 10+ connectors like me. The second interview was a formal interview conducted by two senior personals from the company.

Interview Question – How would you maintain a balance between you college and work as you'd have to put in 10+ hours a week being an engineering student?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations,

Assistant Creative Director Interview

Assistant Creative Director
New Delhi

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett in July 2009.

Interview Details I had an interview with my Executive Creative Director, and then I was employed.

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett in March 2008.

Interview Details Describe you passion to work for retail?

I use to work previously for one of the Biggest retail brand In India. I narrated my experience working with that particular brand and I also mentioned what I can do for the Brand that I was being interviewed for. They also asked me about the late working hours, which I was completely fine with

Interview Question – Describe your passion working for retail brand   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate on my salary, based on the previous experience I had

Very Easy Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details 2 Interviews, manager & senior manager. Pretty easy, asked about knowledge of systems, current team workload, and the needs of the department. I only worked with the HR group as a "home base," they didn't really push me in any direction one way or the other.

Interview Question – When I asked about training, there wasn't a formal department training, and that has hard to hear coming stright out of College.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate for a higher salary, and was awarded something higher than initial offer.

Advertising Account Manager Interview

Advertising Account Manager

Interviewed at Leo Burnett

Interview Details To the point job description & expectations were accurately communicated. There wasn't too much stuffing around with the stages of the interview process as opposed to many other interviews I've been too.

Interview Question – Was I a "runner"?   Answer Question

Accound Coordinator Interview

Accound Coordinator
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett in April 2010.

Interview Details Stocked by email and phone for 3 months. Got an email saying a position came in and interviewed with 2 people. Then flew back and interviewed with 2 more. Told me they'd get back to me. 2 weeks later I got a phonecall saying I got the job :)

Interview Question – What do you love?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i was new to advertising therefor was happy to get the job, unfortunately I didn't negotiate.

IT Helpdesk Interview

IT Helpdesk
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Leo Burnett in May 2013.

Interview Details As a fresher, the interview is easy just education background and skills. i was about to decline but they help me to decide that this a gold opportunity, so i took it.

Interview Question – Probably the expected salary, as a fresher i didn't have idea of the salary/benefits   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details Met with HR first, and then with account teams on four different occasions. One-on-one interviews were 30min, and sometimes I met with more than 5 individuals in one day. You should come with good questions that aren't just about work-life balance. Do your homework once you find out what account you will be interviewing for. HR is very kind and helpful.

Interview Question – What do you do when you encounter a co-worker that doesn't like working with you?   Answer Question

Freelance Visual Designer Interview

Freelance Visual Designer
Rome (Italy)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Leo Burnett in April 2014.

Interview Details I didn't apply for any particular job at Leo Burnett. The Creative Director contacted me via mail, I think they found me via Behance. It was a single interview. Creative Director I interviewed with was extremely nice. Very easy and comfortable.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected interview questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leo Burnett.

Interview Details Went through two phone screenings and a week later was brought in for an interview. The office was very lively.

Interview Question – Didn't feel like an interview so it was difficult to know what exactly they wanted to hear.   Answer Question

Worked for Leo Burnett? Contribute to the Community!