Leo Burnett Interview Questions

Updated 5 Apr 2015

2.4

Brand Connector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Leo Burnett (New Delhi).

Interview

I went through employee referral, and had a couple of interviews after I filled a applicant survey from. The first interview was a very casual one with my team manager who handled 10+ connectors like me. The second interview was a formal interview conducted by two senior personals from the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you maintain a balance between you college and work as you'd have to put in 10+ hours a week being an engineering student?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations,

Assistant Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett (New Delhi) in July 2009.

Interview

I had an interview with my Executive Creative Director, and then I was employed.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Leo Burnett (Mumbai) in March 2008.

Interview

Describe you passion to work for retail?

I use to work previously for one of the Biggest retail brand In India. I narrated my experience working with that particular brand and I also mentioned what I can do for the Brand that I was being interviewed for. They also asked me about the late working hours, which I was completely fine with

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate on my salary, based on the previous experience I had

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Pretty standard. The interview was held with HR and the AD. Focused on experience, and the job description. The interview process was relatively short, but detailed in that a lot of information was shared on both interviewer and interviewee parts, prior to the discussion of an offer. Being able to really speak to the account background is key.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and experience with this type of client?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

The HR person was very nice. I also had a phone interview with the director she was also nice however i never heard back. I'm not quite sure why I didn't get the job but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Casual interview with team leader in Leo Burnett offices which was more of a personality fit test rather than a skills interview
    Continued by fit interview/conversations with team members followed by a tour of the office premises
    Followed by phone communications with HR, asking questions about benefits, salary, days off etc

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening with an HR person who then asked me to come in for an in-person interview. I met with four different people, in 30 minute increments, that all worked in the Client finance side and their interview questions were pretty standard.

Art Director Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very kind and I had to talk to 2 persons of the management only - once they saw my work - we agreed pretty fast. I was actually asked to start ASAP.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Leo Burnett (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

2 Interviews, manager & senior manager. Pretty easy, asked about knowledge of systems, current team workload, and the needs of the department. I only worked with the HR group as a "home base," they didn't really push me in any direction one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• When I asked about training, there wasn't a formal department training, and that has hard to hear coming stright out of College.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate for a higher salary, and was awarded something higher than initial offer.

Advertising Account Manager Interview

Interview

To the point job description & expectations were accurately communicated. There wasn't too much stuffing around with the stages of the interview process as opposed to many other interviews I've been too.