Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Liberty Global (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2014.
Intensive 45 minute interview as part of a full-day assessment which also included psychometric tests, presentations, and teamwork exercises. The entire assessment was very thorough and rewarding, despite the fact that it took place as part of a departmental reorganization in which about half the employees were let go. The interview was with a company director and a third-party consultant, and focused primarily on self-awareness, personal motivation, interpersonal skills, and core competencies, as well as scrutinizing the interviewee's ability to respond well under what was at times a fairly fierce interrogation.
- Do you enjoy your job? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Liberty Global.
Number of interviews is three but deends on position. Starting with a telephone interview, followed with two personal interviews including HR. The whole process is done through recruiter, from arranging the interview to job offer. In case of travels from abroad, company reimburses the costs even in case of unsuccessful interviews. They offer a one-off repatriation payment and temporary accomodation for first month.
- Drawing at a flip chart, explaining professional experience. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Currently using Head Hunters but working towards a seff suffcient recruitement program.
First couple of calls and interview with external recruiters then several interviews meeting different stakeholder within the company. Back and forth exchange and communication with the headhunter acting as the negotiator.
- Why did you leave your last employer, where do you see yourself in 5 years Answer Question