LiveOps

Getting the Interview

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview Details There really wasn't much to it, they email you and you read a sales script over the phone.

Interview Question – Nothing was really difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it.

Telemarketer- LiveOps Calls Us Agent Operatos Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview Details You apply online, then they send you a script, you call them and leave a recording of said script. Then you're hired, because they found another sucker. So then you have to pay $50 for your own back ground check, you have to buy your own head set etc. They are so happy that you applied because then they get to have you.

Interview Question – None aside from the background check. They are so happy to have another sucker who thinks they will make money it is great for them.   Answer Question

Independent Agent Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LiveOps in September 2013.

Interview Details Heard about this opportunity through a friend and followed up online. Filled out the applicaton online and was through the entire hiring process within about three weeks. It would be good to note that in the process, I did make a small investment to get started.

Interview Question – None as I had asked a lot of questions of the employee who recommended the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. They offer a contract and you either accept or decline.

Sales Interview

Redwood City, CA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview Details There is no interviewing process. You go to the site, fill out the application, send resume, and wait for their response. It takes about 2-4 weeks to hear from them. You must then pay for a background check, approximately 60 us dollars, and wait.

You will be taking CC information, so, your background is key. The fee is non-refundable.

You must have a phone with a noise-cancelling headset, no cellphones, no VOIP, and they prefer you to have a P.O.T.S. Line, and or cable lines are acceptable. You need to have all of the anti virus protection and ways to keep your computer clean.

If I am not mistaken, you do have like one week or so, to complete some testing. self-paced modules, as in how to navigate through the screens and some product knowledge. They do not hire in CT. You are not an employee, but, an independent contractor.

Interview Question – There are no difficult questions as there are no interviews.   Answer Question

Senior NOC Engineer Interview

Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LiveOps in February 2013.

Interview Details The interview process consisted of 2 phone interviews, a face-to-face, followed by 1 last phone interview. The hiring manager, HR rep, and NOC engineer I interviewed with were all extremely friendly, flexible, and easy to talk to. Overall, it took around 1 week to complete the entire interview process.

Interview Question – Describe one of your greatest failures?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Redwood City, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LiveOps in January 2013.

Interview Details The initial conversations started out online and lead to one screen and a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then they proceeded to direct me to fill out the application and come in for an in-person interview. I met with at least five to six people. They were nice enough to provide lunch and the break room is nice. At least two of my interviewers seemed ill prepared and it was obvious that they had not reviewed my resume prior to entering the interview which caused the interview to drag on with bland conversation. At some point, I almost fell asleep. After it was over, I was simply left in the conference room. No one came to greet me and I managed to find the elevator and leave the building. I found that to be quite off putting. When they told me they went with another candidate I sighed some relief because I strongly believe they did me a huge favor. I'd rather work in a place where people are genuinely challenged, happy, and excited about what they do.

Interview Question – Our department is severely understaffed to the point to where we're basically crippled and we have more work than we have actual resources. How would you deal with that on a day to day basis? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Sales Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at LiveOps.

Interview Details You have to take several test and submit a voice audition.Then you have to train while taking calls.If you don`t do well,then you are done for.

Interview Question – Everything about this company is difficult.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at LiveOps in December 2010.

Interview Details recruiter called for a phone screen. Afterwords had an excel test to test out my excel abilities.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Phone Agent Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LiveOps in January 2010.

Interview Details LO appears to be a phone agent mill that takes in anyone who can breath, speak, needs money and can afford their fees for background checks. They have to take in anyone now because they stopped accepting agents from almost half the United States because they appear to fear the Independent Contractor laws in most states.

Interview Question – They just want to know your experience and if you have a bank account to pay the background fee   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, you take what they offer or move on.

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LiveOps in May 2011.

Interview Details Paying for a background check and credit check was easy, which is not paid to LiveOps by the way. Completing several tests was simple and quick. There are plenty of conference calls with Agent Service Reps and numerous courses to help you prepare for the products you take calls for, also I am making $500 week in the General Line, and work with a wonderful bunch of men and women who enjoy helping each other out.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews are posted anonymously by LiveOps employees and interview candidates.