Lockheed Martin Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
573 interviews

2.7

Subcontract Management Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2011.

The process for me was quick. They needed somebody with cost-reimbursement defense-related subcontract management experience with good references. The interview consisted of a 3 managers asking questions randomly. The questions were not scripted so there seemed to be no process. However, the questions were consistently difficult and took thought to answer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult procurement problem you've faced. What was the problem. Who were the participants? What made the outcome critical? What did you do to fix the problem? Was it important for you to make sure that both parties felt like winners or at least that they felt satisfied with the outcome? Why?   Answer Question

Technical Trainer Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Had 2 interviews with the program manager (phone and in person) and 1 interview with the Client (Fed Govt) during the late Aug early Sept timeframe in 2006. Never heard a word back until the last week of Oct. I had forgotten about the job and interviews by then and had figured they weren't interested. I accepted the offer and started working Oct 30.

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2010.

The initial interview process was multi layered. At first, I was called by a recruiter, who pre screened me. The next step, was another pre-screening with the hiring manager. I was then called in for an interview with the hiring manager and then his manager. This was for a level 2 position.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected scenario during the interview was trying to explain to my possible future boss, the techniques and technicality of my (then) current job. I believe he wanted to understand how well I knew my current job.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a sign on bonus, rather than an increase in pay.

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

Interview was one on one with the hiring manager at the time. Today, you will see two or more interviewers. I was referred by another employee. You will be interviewed by an HR rep and one or more managers.

Interview Questions
    I gave them my number and they came back higher.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2012.

Started with online application/Resume/Cover letter, then 3 rounds of interviews. Two with the current Team-Lead and the last with the I.T. operations manager via VoIP. NATO SECRET security clearance application required, done by company.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Edison, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2014.

Initially they will conduct a telephonic round, after that have a skype call and if required in-person interview will be scheduled. Starts from basic questions and then will drill you down deeper.
    initially they asked me about asp.net then asp.net mvc and sql server.

Customer Trainer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 9 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2014.

It took a couple of days via email to set up the initial phone interview. After coordinating an interview schedule with one of the LM recruiters, an interview date was set. The interview lasted just over an hour and I was interviewed by a panel of three people, which consisted of an administrator and two technical engineers. Overall, the interview was pleasant. Reading the interviewers over the phone was a bit challenging, but they seemed very professional and friendly. I anticipate the work environment as a curriculum-based environment designed to develop courses of instruction to support job related technologies. We talked about an anticipated salary range, but no "official" offer was discussed.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult technical, scenario-driven, or behavioral questions. Just questions related to my experiences, tours of duty, and instructor skills.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eagan, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN (US)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

Worked for them before, so already had history and knowledge of processes. Knowledge of project along with experience with hiring personnel. This was the third time at being hired by Lockheed.

Was offered more than asking.

Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I applied online and got a phone call from two current Software Quality Engineers asking if I would be able to fly out to Denver for an interview. Two days later I got a call from HR to schedule my interview. I flew to Denver another two days later for the interview and found out three days later that I got the job. The interview was very easy. They asked me basic personality questions asking what group projects I worked on, previous intern or research experience I had, and best and worst quality. The job is mainly decided on your personality, abilities to multi-task, and learn new skills.

Interview Questions
    • The only unexpected question was what was the most controversial situation you have been in and what did you do to resolve it.   Answer Question

Technician Job and Process Was A Product of I Was Familiar of My Former Job History In Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Barbara, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2013.

The interview was with a three person panel and if i have any experience of product that is been in production. How will do i know the project and people in the company. some of the process designer are my former co worker at other company.During this interview a drug test must be done if selected for the job and pass the test.

Interview Questions
    • Are you legal to work in a u.s.a. Do i have a secret clearance.   Answer Question
    I was offer of the going rate of the job description.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!