Lockheed Martin

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technician Interview

Sunnyvale, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2012.

Interview Details Pretty basic interview process. I was interview by to individuals. Was asked about my previous roles, what i was looking for in the company. Was made a lot of promises about benefits I would receive with the company. The lead tech was brought into the room to ask questions about work experience and tech knowledge. Overall good interview process..

Interview Question – Asked me about working overtime which I thought was a good thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.