LocumTenens.com

Updated 24 Jan 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LocumTenens.com

Account Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

I applied here and received a phone interview in about 2 weeks. The hiring manager was extremely nice. The questions were typical (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, strenghths and weaknesses, etc.). After the phone interview I was invited for an on-site interview. The building is AMAZING. Then I had an interview with one of the account executives. All in all, I loved my interview experience.

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

The process seemed normal, however had to complete a DISC assessment after the phone interview. Completed the interview, and was asked if I would entertain other positions within the company. It seemed as though I was being talked into a different position. It is a little unnerving to be shown all the amenities of the company, and then complete an interview and not hear back. Only to then receive the rejection email, and when you ask for a critique to know why you weren't chosen, no response. The interviewer seemed like a different person than whom I completed the phone interview with. Barely a handshake.

Interview Questions
    • During the interview, was asked many scenario questions and how I would react to them, almost redundant.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LocumTenens.com.

The interviewer put me at ease and made conversation before we started the actual process of questions. Basic questions about past jobs and about sales interest.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com in April 2013.

The recruiter called about 2 weeks after I applied. The questions were pretty basic/general.. what did you like most and least about your current/past employer

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question was regarding salary.   View Answer

I was not interested in the starting salary for the demand of the job.day 1/2 lunch working 8:30 to about 6pm. 70+ outbound calls per day.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com in August 2012.

The initial phone screening and interview contacts were great. One of the recruiters even called me before my in-person interview to help prepare me. My contact with the two of them made me really want the job. Then I had the in-person interview. Knew in the first minute the interviewer was not interested and wanted to be anywhere other than that conference room. It was painful. The recruiters ended up reaching out to me to let me know that they were disappointed the interviewer wanted to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I think my background would be suitable for the position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com in June 2012.

Received an initial phone call and then proceded to meet with 2 managers in-person. Next step would be meeting with VP of department.